CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your original question was why should the police shooting be investigated. I answered. We're going round in circles now.

You stated you would be living in a police state otherwise. Why investigate someone who did his job?

Police state. What a load of shite.

It fucking bollocks that we now live in a world where one of our soldiers gets jailed for life for killing a soldier who's sole aim was to kill him and his colleagues.Fight fire with fire,fuck the Geneva convention,you snooze you lose.Ask questions afterwards.I wonder how some people's opinions would change if it was their wife/mother/daughter on that bridge yesterday 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

We've got a gendarmerie, De Koninklijk Marechaussee with military status and carry the heavy hardware. i think it's about the UK introduced a gendarmerie of trained killers, of not for the psychological effect it has by having them around.

In Germany there is the GSG9. A buch of balaclavad muthafuckas with machine guns that will tear you in half without the need to ask you questions first.

They don't go around killing innocents. They don't go around kicking doors in for no reason. They are highly trained and don't get the Spanish Inquisition when afterwards.

It isn't a police state either.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from the highly speculative assertion in your second sentence, asking whether Tommy Robinson actually killed anybody is a fatuous question. Has he incited race hate? Most probably.

How has he incited race hate? I'm always interested to know how someone has come to that conclusion about Tommy Robinson as I've really stretched my neck out to find it and just can't.

Guest Lady Penelope

From Russia Today quoting Theresa May "The victims include 12 Britons, three French children, two Romanians, four South Koreans, one German, one Chinese citizen, one Irish citizen, one Italian and two Greeks."

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

How has he incited race hate? I'm always interested to know how someone has come to that conclusion about Tommy Robinson as I've really stretched my neck out to find it and just can't.

It's because he speaks his mind,practising free speech in a free country. Therefore that makes him a radical racist in the eyes of some cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

In Germany there is the GSG9. A buch of balaclavad muthafuckas with machine guns that will tear you in half without the need to ask you questions first.

They don't go around killing innocents. They don't go around kicking doors in for no reason. They are highly trained and don't get the Spanish Inquisition when afterwards.

It isn't a police state either.

I must live in the most tolerant and liberal society on the face of the planet and it's an armed police force and the Marechaussee that keep it that way. 

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's because he speaks his mind,practising free speech in a free country. Therefore that makes him a radical racist in the eyes of some cunts.

He's involved with the Quillan foundation that's basically a moderate Islamic organization that has the remit of tackling radical Islam. I can never get my head around why race is attributed to a religion. Anyone can be a radical Islamist, even a fucking Eskimo could be a radical Islamist in principle.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

So there we have it. The culprit was previously known to M I5.

Well there's a surprise. Problem is you can't arrest someone until they have actually done something.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Gosh you are dull Snudge.

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So there we have it. The culprit was previously known to M I5.

But not part of the current terror monitoring firmament......which is the scary element to this piece of news.

I'm pretty sure the Spooks do a good job of monitoring and suppressing terror cells where there's a lot of 'noise' and opportunity for infiltration but we (civilization - not a word I'd ever thought I'd use to describe the denizens of this place. Strange days indeed....) stand very little chance against a nutter with a meat cleaver in a car.

On 22/03/2017 at 7:02 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Mecca? What have you got against bingo? Bit harsh 

Bingo's for cunts, don't talk to me about fucking Mecca, those cunts steal all the wife's dole money, there's never anything left for my ciggies and booze!

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Because its mandatory that all deaths by police action is investigated by the IPCC., or would you rather the police investigate themselves?

Quite right there's an investigation, due process must be followed-it'll be an easy an straight forward one I hope. It's highly likely, however, that's the end of his active career if he was a regular fire arms officer.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's highly likely, however, that's the end of his active career if he was a regular fire arms officer.

Why should it be the end of his career? He shot a rampaging nutter with two large knives that had just stabbed a fellow officer. He might not of known about the incident in the bridge. He's also vthere to protect parliament.

He got given a gun and licence to use it if and when necessary. He did just that.