CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I read somewhere that a whinny MP was saying it wouldn't have happened if they'd kept the gate to the Palace of Westminter locked.

Well, as long as you over-paid, EU refugee loving, windbags are ok, eh?

Self-serving cunts!

39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why should it be the end of his career? He shot a rampaging nutter with two large knives that had just stabbed a fellow officer. He might not of known about the incident in the bridge. He's also vthere to protect parliament.

He got given a gun and licence to use it if and when necessary. He did just that.

I agree, that's just the way it is. Off to the training centre with medals and pay rise intact, I'm sure his mrs is pleased

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I always knew you'd pull through Eric.

Why should he face an investigation?

He was given a gun to shoot and possibly kill cunts. It's his job. He did what he is trained and paid to do. He should be able to sleep soundly in his bed knowing he did the right thing without having to worry about answering his actions.

Get in the real world,people like you make me fucking sick.

Because sometimes the police get it wrong, in this case shooting an innocent Brazilian eight times in the mistaken belief that he was a terrorist.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4713753.stm

I'm pretty sure that if a Cloggie or a Frog or a Squarehead copper shoots someone with their shiny machine gun they face a mandatory enquiry too, just like our Plod.

I think this is a good thing, but that's coming  from a man who doesn't trust the average 50-year old constable to wield a speed gun, let alone an automatic weapon.

Terrorism is so fucking boring these days. It went from cool Hollywood style action plots to steal commercial aircraft and crash them into the biggest building you could see, to charging through a crowd of Frenchies in a lorry (vaguely hilarious, but no more dangerous than any potential council employed bin man), to getting a fucking Hyundai and knocking down a couple of Londoners before shanking a policeman and getting shot in the face. Basically a regular night out for any over zealous chav...

Won't be long 'till we see this crap at this point:

Guest DingTheRioja

Did you really think I meant they could use them as and when they felt like it? To blow someone away for shoplifting or parking on a double yellow?

Especially if its a delivery van with his fucking hazards on, the cunts!

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

We've got a gendarmerie, De Koninklijk Marechaussee with military status and carry the heavy hardware. i think it's about time the UK introduced a gendarmerie of trained killers, of not for the psychological effect it has by having them around.

I agree, we need a semi-military highly trained force who are licenced to remove any and all barriers to peace.  You can't reason with a nutter, just shoot.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

From September 2014. I'm sure there must be a more recent example somewhere.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/18/world/gallery/not-in-my-name/index.html

pmsl..!!

In Germany there is the GSG9. A buch of balaclavad muthafuckas with machine guns that will tear you in half without the need to ask you questions first.

They don't go around killing innocents. They don't go around kicking doors in for no reason. They are highly trained and don't get the Spanish Inquisition when afterwards.

It isn't a police state either.

Psychos dressed in black, kicking in doors and a shooting people? That don't sound very German.  

Guest Manky

Why was the unarmed copper dealing with a nutter with a knife?

The terrorist twat was dead seconds later so why wasn't he shot without putting the unarmed copper in harm's way?

The armed resources were on site.

And don't forget Corbyn used to  enjoy tea and toast with Gerry Adams who was behind many times more deaths of UK citizens than the ragheads (untill you add in Blair's adventures)

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Because sometimes the police get it wrong, in this case shooting an innocent Brazilian eight times in the mistaken belief that he was a terrorist.

They do get it wrong as they are only human. But what if they'd been right? If you were dark skinned and carry a rucksack and the police shouted stop all the while with guns drawn,would you run away?

Think about it.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

They do get it wrong as they are only human. But what if they'd been right? If you were dark skinned and carry a rucksack and the police shouted stop all the while with guns drawn,would you run away?

Think about it.

Jean Charles da Silver e de Menezies  was not the target the police were after. They were after his naughty brother, Dennis de Menezies.

Guest Gong Farmer

Why should it be the end of his career? He shot a rampaging nutter with two large knives that had just stabbed a fellow officer. He might not of known about the incident in the bridge. He's also vthere to protect parliament.

He got given a gun and licence to use it if and when necessary. He did just that.

It normal in the UK. Once an armed officer has used his fireman he automatically relinquishes his firearm licence. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Muslim-youth-2.jpg?resize=1024,646&ssl=1

They really look like they mean it. I was thinking more in the way of a mass protest encompassing all the major cities globally, I won't hold my breath.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Psychos dressed in black, kicking in doors and a shooting people? That don't sound very German.  

.... and gay.

Guest Snatch
26 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It normal in the UK. Once an armed officer has used his fireman he automatically relinquishes his firearm licence. 

It's fucking disgraceful if that's what happens.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It's fucking disgraceful if that's what happens.

The cunts should have applied that to Blair...

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Correct, rick, this was a case of mistaken identity. 

The police were after his pesky brother, Dennis. 

MIKE fucking D returns. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The issue appears to be with extremist practitioners of Wahhabist Islam rather than Islam in general, and as long as the Saudis fund their shenanigans then nothing will change. Unfortunately we have far too cushy a deal with the Saudis selling them our jet fighters, so don't expect anything to change soon! They buy our Eurofighters and Hawks, they buy Swiss Pilatus aircraft, Swedish Saabs, Ukrainian/Russian Antonovs and US-built Boeings.