CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Those irritating "Keep Calm" things don't work now do they? If Jewdy was still on here, the tragic quarter wit would be sporting one as his avatar.

He did have a thing for those. I wonder what he thinks of yesterday's shenanigans,being the closet racist he was.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

It's fucking disgraceful if that's what happens.

I didn't know that until my mate told me, he should know as he's a member of her majesties Metropolitan Police. The Dutch police don't 'suffer' the same regulations.

20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Correct, rick, this was a case of mistaken identity. 

The police were after his pesky brother, Dennis. 

MIKE fucking D returns. 

Freshly out of the clink-was it time off for good behaviour or did you put a chit in for a wooden horse? 

I trust you now walk like john Wayne after the ravaging of your arsehole by all and sundry and I hope quince and decs got equally brutal bummings

p.s. Some twat already did that joke you slow witted taffy cunt

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're out. Re-enter the dragon. How's Decs? Everybody managed to avoid being bummed by Punkape?

Eric, everyone in the cooler is great, thanks for asking.  I'm going to have to get back to you with more details as withers has put a big fucking target on his back, and I'm going to destroy him. 

And then use snatch and ding to mop up the blood, spunk and tears. 

Speak soon. 

The Saviour of CC. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba C said:

Eric, everyone in the cooler is great, thanks for asking.  I'm going to have to get back to you with more details as withers has put a big fucking target on his back, and I'm going to destroy him. 

Speak soon. 

The Saviour of CC. 

Happy that your incarceration hasn't tarnished your modesty.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So you are free. It's good to see a valued member released from the cooler. Can you let me know when one is please.

You've got a nerve mocking my ability to "do" humour when you produce utter fucking shit like this, you ridiculous French tosser.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Happy that your incarceration hasn't tarnished your modesty.

I was happy to turn over a new leaf, but the mixture of getting ripped in the exercise yard, a rather nasty trip on prison crack and that disgusting French fuck logging in instantly and trying to hurt my feelings have left me no option. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Freshly out of the clink-was it time off for good behaviour or did you put a chit in for a wooden horse? 

I trust you now walk like john Wayne after the ravaging of your arsehole by all and sundry and I hope quince and decs got equally brutal bummings

p.s. Some twat already did that joke you slow witted taffy cunt

His escape was aided by his genetic predisposition for coal mining, good old Bubba has been tunnelling like Charles Bronson.

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was happy to turn over a new leaf, but the mixture of getting ripped in the exercise yard, a rather nasty trip on prison crack and that disgusting French fuck logging in instantly and trying to hurt my feelings have left me no option. 

Careful, Withers may employ his signature move and attempt to smother you with his white flag.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful, Withers may employ his signature move and attempt to smother you with his white flag.

That isn't technically smothering, it's just the flag flapping in the vortex created behind Withers when he legs it at full tilt and it happens to land on the face of the persuing combatant..

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There we have it, the Welsh cunt has been released 40 minutes, and immediately he has derailed a previously excellent nom. What a selfish, attention seeking worm he has shown himself to be. As for you Erica, what an arse licking turd you are, with your ' good old bubba' remark. Couple of grasses as well.

Who the fuck have I ever grassed up? You're getting touchier than a woman with PMT who's just caught her sister shagging her husband.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck have I ever grassed up? You're getting touchier than a woman with PMT who's just caught her sister shagging her husband.

Christ knows what wrong with the dopey cunt. I suspect he's probably pissed out of his stupid head on vile French wine.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Speak soon. 

The Saviour of CC. 

So your back and still churning out the same dross. You'll never learn will you. How long before your back in the cooler? 1 week,maybe 2?

Your done here. Fuck off.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

There we have it, the Welsh cunt has been released 40 minutes, and immediately he has derailed a previously excellent nom. What a selfish, attention seeking worm he has shown himself to be. As for you Erica, what an arse licking turd you are, with your ' good old bubba' remark. Couple of grasses as well.

That's because he,like the other delusional twat Decs,really does think he's the boss here.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

They do get it wrong as they are only human. But what if they'd been right? If you were dark skinned and carry a rucksack and the police shouted stop all the while with guns drawn,would you run away?

Think about it.

It's highly probable that Jean Charles de Menezes was not challenged. He certainly didn't run away.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

It's fucking disgraceful if that's what happens.

It does seem odd. Its also at variance with the College of Policing who state that any officer who discharges a weapon can return to firearm duties once they "complete a mandatory occupational health post incident support programme provided by their force."

https://www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/armed-policing/post-deployment/#authorisation

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

There we have it, the Welsh cunt has been released 40 minutes, and immediately he has derailed a previously excellent nom. What a selfish, attention seeking worm he has shown himself to be...

Absolutely. Bubba please take on board my comments to you in the warning you received last month.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's highly probable that Jean Charles de Menezes was not challenged. He certainly didn't run away.

It does seem odd. Its also at variance with the College of Policing who state that any officer who discharges a weapon can return to firearm duties once they "complete a mandatory occupational health post incident support programme provided by their force."

https://www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/armed-policing/post-deployment/#authorisation

That depends on what version you want to believe about De menezes. I wasn't there and I very much doubt you were either.

As for Firearms Officers,let them do their job without fear of any reprisals.

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So your back and still churning out the same dross. You'll never learn will you. How long before your back in the cooler? 1 week,maybe 2?

Your done here. Fuck off.

Is your keyboard broken, or are you just being intentionally stupid? 

The only thing that kept me going inside was becoming a member of the prison library and bettering myself, have you ever thought of learning to read and write properly? 

@Mrs Roops, my angel, if I may be so bold, do you think the instant assault by snatch and withers could be labelled a vendetta? I would include stubby pecker in this, gang attack, but if I did, you'd probably be asking yourself exactly who the no-mark idiot was. 

Decs sends his best by the way, Bill continues his vow of silence, Quince is doing well on the rehab programme, but frank still can't dance. 

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is your keyboard broken, or are you just being intentionally stupid? 

The only thing that kept me going inside was becoming a member of the prison library and bettering myself, have you ever thought of learning to read and write properly? 

@Mrs Roops, my angel, if I may be so bold, do you think the instant assault by snatch and withers could be labelled a vendetta? I would include stubby pecker in this, gang attack, but if I did, you'd probably be asking yourself exactly who the no-mark idiot was. 

Decs sends his best by the way, Bill continues his vow of silence, Quince is doing well on the rehab programme, but frank still can't dance. 

You stupid cunt. Was it not you who started it all off again withtin an hour of being let back on here? Shut the fuck up,get on with what this site is about and stop fucking whining because you've been slagged off. And stop being an obnoxious cunt and you might just be left alone.

Poof.