CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You stupid cunt. Was it not you who started it all off again withtin an hour of being let back on here? Shut the fuck up,get on with what this site is about and stop fucking whining because you've been slagged off. And stop being an obnoxious cunt and you might just be left alone.

Poof.

Okay, your absolutely right.

55 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is your keyboard broken, or are you just being intentionally stupid? 

The only thing that kept me going inside was becoming a member of the prison library and bettering myself, have you ever thought of learning to read and write properly? 

@Mrs Roops, my angel, if I may be so bold, do you think the instant assault by snatch and withers could be labelled a vendetta? I would include stubby pecker in this, gang attack, but if I did, you'd probably be asking yourself exactly who the no-mark idiot was. 

Decs sends his best by the way, Bill continues his vow of silence, Quince is doing well on the rehab programme, but frank still can't dance. 

Those on thin ice shouldn't jump at and down like a silly cunt. You misunderstand, my enquiry into the state of your battered ringpiece was one of concern. I know you decs and quincycock breath are close but the cooler is so full it's 3 to a bunk bed. I'm pretty sure none of you fancied being cellys with frank and punkers, and all men have urges. Especially thanks to the non stop abba and Eurasia sound track we petitioned roops to play over the tanoy.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

There we have it, the Welsh cunt has been released 40 minutes, and immediately he has derailed a previously excellent nom. What a selfish, attention seeking worm he has shown himself to be. As for you Erica, what an arse licking turd you are, with your ' good old bubba' remark. Couple of grasses as well.

What the fuck is your problem, you whining, pathetic French wanker? You've spend all your time recently moaning about how dead it is on here, but as soon as one of our more colourful members returns, you're bitching away like a little girl. You make me fucking sick. Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

Why give them guns if they aren't allowed to use them without facing 100 questions? Like I said,it's their fucking job which the copper yesterday carried out as per his training.

As it stands, it's unfair on plod. Maybe it's time to declare war on the cunts and let the army deal with it, and hound every last one of the deluded murdering raping paedo bastards out. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank won't be back, he has got health issues. His wig has got alopecia.

Frank has had letters smuggled out and these reveal that he see's himself as a prisoner of conscience.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

As it stands, it's unfair on plod. Maybe it's time to declare war on the cunts and let the army deal with it, and hound every last one of the deluded murdering raping paedo bastards out. 

The human rights cunts will be against that.

5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Has it ever occurred to you that this kind of response is exactly what the terrorists want? They want to divide us, divide our communities, they want conflict and war on the streets and the crap posted on this thread plays right into their hands. Why do you think they do it? When these kinds of atrocities happen there is always a call to "do something", in reality there is little anyone can do other than carry on, be vigilant and not let them set the agenda, not let them win or as Churchill once said "keep on buggering on".

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Has it ever occurred to you that this kind of response is exactly what the terrorists want? They want to divide us, divide our communities, they want conflict and war on the streets and the crap posted on this thread plays right into their hands. Why do you think they do it? When these kinds of atrocities happen there is always a call to "do something", in reality there is little anyone can do other than carry on, be vigilant and not let them set the agenda, not let them win or as Churchill once said "keep on buggering on".

May said they won't succeed. They seem to be doing ok so far in  Europe. How many innocent dead is it now in the past two years?

How do you propose to stop them then? Tell them it won't be tolerated. Tell them to stop?.

That will show them Rick. They'll be running scared of you.

30 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's exactly what I was saying last night, albeit in a more sedate manner, but essentially the same idea, I applaud you for condensing my sentiments into a summarised and to the point sound byte style.

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

May said they won't succeed. They seem to be doing ok so far in  Europe. How many innocent dead is it now in the past two years?

How do you propose to stop them then? Tell them it won't be tolerated. Tell them to stop?.

We should write to them using capital letters and red ink and tell them that we're 'very VERY cross!'

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The best way to deal with these atrocities, is to condemn them. This is what all world leaders do under such circumstances. By condemning the actions of these murdering pieces of scum, they all instantaneously burst into flames and are burned to death. Condemnation: it's a powerful weapon.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

*whoosh*

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't beat about the bush, afterall they don't....

51 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I seldom agree with May, but the reality is that the terrorists are not winning. The terrorism related deaths which have occurred are tragic, but the reality is that they haven't had a significant strike in the UK since 2005. Why would you want to tell them they are winning when they are not? As I said before they will win if we let them set the agenda, otherwise they wont.

14 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I seldom agree with May, but the reality is that the terrorists are not winning. The terrorism related deaths which have occurred are tragic, but the reality is that they haven't had a significant strike in the UK since 2005. Why would you want to tell them they are winning when they are not? As I said before they will win if we let them set the agenda, otherwise they wont.

Let's hope you don't live to regret this statement. I suspect a lot of it depends on how hard they are trying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Let's hope you don't live to regret this statement. I suspect a lot of it depends on how hard they are trying.

Who knows but yes they got us this time. Bin Laden promised that 9/11 was only the beginning of such attacks, it wasn't, it was bullshit. They are not winning, but they will if we fall into their trap.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

He did mention that they are doing ok in europe, but you're narrowing that down to the UK, well half the reason they're not winning in the UK is because we have a big fucking bit of water protecting us and we don't allow pricks to own guns, usually. 

This simply strengthens the requirement to fully own our own borders and not have some prick in Brussels saying "hang on, you can't deport that one for preaching murder, you'll have to ask us nicely for another year before we let you kick the cunt out"...

If we don't let cunts in, we have less cunts, quite simple no?