CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope not, it's these sandal wearing, over privileged spoilt white fucking morons that allowed this to happen in the first place.

What the fuck am i on about by saying i doubt not long, the cunts wouldn't last five minutes, i meant no doubt not long. It is these silly dunces that have got us where we are now with this culture of hate.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

These ragmops are running riot under the banner of , you invade us and we will fuck you where you sleep. Off course it's to do with us invading their lands (for oil), put yourself in their position and most of us would want revenge just like they do and what a better way to do it, the old trojan horse trick.. 

But few of the radical jihadist fruitcakes causing the problems away from the middle east actually originated from there. Or from places we "invaded for oil". They seem to be of Pakistani or Somali  origin .. oddly we have plenty of Palastinians or or people of Palastinian origin and they do not seem to have been involved in the recent waves of attacks.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You just know a thread's gone completely to shit when Neil and Fender are the voices of reason.

You know too well that i am speaking the truth CB, what would you have us do, play tiddlywinks with them ? And don't put me in the same sentence with Neil, you dozy cunt.

Guest Manky

I heard the Israeli's were working on a "patriotic germ" that would only kill followers of barbaric dark age religions. I would be very grateful if they would let me hold a big glass bottle of this and I promise I would try very, very hard not to drop it.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I heard the Israeli's were working on a "patriotic germ" that would only kill followers of barbaric dark age religions. I would be very grateful if they would let me hold a big glass bottle of this and I promise I would try very, very hard not to drop it.

Just say 'Oops, butterfingers' and you should be exonerated from any blame, were you to 'accidentally' drop it.

16 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You know too well that i am speaking the truth CB, what would you have us do, play tiddlywinks with them ? And don't put me in the same sentence with Neil, you dozy cunt.

What I'd do with them would involve liquid nitrogen, fuming sulphuric acid, low-grade sandpaper, and a wood chipper. Then I'd set them on fire.

© Reverend Coitus, 2012-17

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just say 'Oops, butterfingers' and you should be exonerated from any blame, were you to 'accidentally' drop it.

But would the Butterfingers defence still work if I accidentally dropped lots of them out of a Vulcan bomber over sandy and hot places?

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

But would the Butterfingers defence still work if I accidentally dropped lots of them out of a Vulcan bomber over sandy and hot places?

Use one of the mothballed Concorde planes, as they are not allowed to fly, the incident couldn't have occurred and you would get away with it easy-peasy.

30 minutes ago, Manky said:

Where? Ibiza?

19 hours ago, Snatch said:

That depends on what version you want to believe about De menezes. I wasn't there and I very much doubt you were either.

As for Firearms Officers,let them do their job without fear of any reprisals.

I was going by the testimony of Surveillance Police Officer "H3" who, after accosting deMenezes, held him in a bear hug and sat him down on a seat. The next thing H3 knew was that a police firearms officer had shot deMenezes. As H3 was being bundled out of the carriage a further 7 bullets was pumped into deMenzes head and shoulder.

As it happens the firearms officers were exonerated by the subsequent enquiry as it was established that they were told deMenezes was a confirmed bomber. The surveillance officers were cleared because they made clear to their controller that they had a "potential match" for a suspect who was monitored the day previously. Despite the lack of certainly of a definite match the Gold Commander authorised "code red" tactics. From then on events become confused; orders were given to the surveillance team to apprehend deMenezes before he entered the tube station yet control of the situation was then transferred from Gold to SO19 who sent in firearms officers. Clearly a breakdown of communication ensued.  The Gold commander was Cressida Dick who was recently appointed to be the next Metropolitan Police Commissioner.

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was going by the testimony of Surveillance Police Officer "H3" who, after accosting deMenezes, held him in a bear hug and sat him down on a seat. The next thing H3 knew was that a police firearms officer had shot deMenezes. As H3 was being bundled out of the carriage a further 7 bullets was pumped into deMenzes head and shoulder.

As it happens the firearms officers were exonerated by the subsequent enquiry as it was established that they were told deMenezes was a confirmed bomber. The surveillance officers were cleared because they made clear to their controller that they had a "potential match" for a suspect who was monitored the day previously. Despite the lack of certainly of a definite match the Gold Commander authorised "code red" tactics. From then on events become confused; orders were given to the surveillance team to apprehend deMenezes before he entered the tube station yet control of the situation was then transferred from Gold to SO19 who sent in firearms officers. Clearly a breakdown of communication ensued.  The Gold commander was Cressida Dick who was recently appointed to be the next Metropolitan Police Commissioner.

Well it seems the testimony didn't do anyone any harm if they all came out if it ok. So how truthful was it?

What happened was unfortunate but what if they had been right and didn't do anything about it?

Damned of you do,damned if you don't.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What I'd do with them would involve liquid nitrogen, fuming sulphuric acid, low-grade sandpaper, and a wood chipper. Then I'd set them on fire.

© Reverend Coitus, 2012-17

Have you heard of 'Sulfluoric acid'? That's a fucking cracker. I was required to use small amounts of it in the manufacture of silvered mirrors years ago, the bloke training us gave us a little demo as to the hazardous nature of this shit, he placed a few drops in a Pyrex glass test tube, within 40 seconds the bottom of the tube had turned to jelly and dissolved. Apparently it can't be neutralised either and if you get it on your skin they tend to amputate.

Guest Snatch
On 3/23/2017 at 0:02 PM, Gong Farmer said:

How has he incited race hate? I'm always interested to know how someone has come to that conclusion about Tommy Robinson as I've really stretched my neck out to find it and just can't.

Here's a video of Tommy Robinson. Let's see if the likes of Rick can sit through the whole video and actually listen to what is being said. I doubt it very much as they'll still be fucking blinkered afterwards.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Children's parties? Do you still wear the gold tracksuit, dark glasses, blond wig and big cigar costume? It's my nephews birthday in a couple of weeks and he's an obnoxious little twat. I may have a booking for you 

Ah, a repeat customer :) The name on the side of the van is changed to "Jamie`s Gavel" for legal reasons but it`s essentially the same pish. Leave the money / lead in the usual place sweet cheeks....

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Collateral damage I think its called,the chances are of less deaths by this means than by future terror attacks so statistically I'll settle for that

3 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Could be worse Bender,you could be mentioned with Punkers...Oh ........and fuck off

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope not, it's these sandal wearing, over privileged spoilt white fucking morons that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Maybe they think they'll get a shit load of virgins to shag in the afterlife as well.