CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where's the fun in virgins? A couple of fit slags would be a greater incentive.

Don't look at me, I'm strictly a "tits first" kinda girl.

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hydrofluoric, yes, but not Sulfluoric. However, as long as it dissolves terrorists who really gives a fuck what it's called.

Yeah, my memory let me down with the name, I'm pretty sure it's the one that's produced when the rubber seals in car braking systems are burned, the fire brigade have to be careful when dealing with burnt out cars because of it.

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, my memory let me down with the name, I'm pretty sure it's the one that's produced when the rubber seals in car braking systems are burned, the fire brigade have to be careful when dealing with burnt out cars because of it.

Yes hydrofluoric acid, it's also produced when spark plug leads have been in a fire. It's nasty stuff, I use it from time to time. Burns can be treated by rinsing with cold water for at least ten minutes, then applying calcium gluconate gel. The trouble is that if you don't know you've been exposed it can be a few hours before the excruciating pain kicks in, by which time a lot of damage will have been done.

the coverage is getting a bit Princess Diana 'mass emotion' now. I bet the racists are furious the bloke was English, went to an English school and wait for it...........played rugby! This is nothing to do with radicalisation, the cunt was just an unstable, underachieving nobody

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

How come this particular bunch of sky fairy believers always assume the eagerly awaited virgins are female ... just saying .

If they turned out to be goats they'd be more than happy.

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

How come this particular bunch of sky fairy believers always assume the eagerly awaited virgins are female ... just saying .

They'd probably prefer men anyway, Muslim men are always walking around holding hands so it's a fair assumption that most of them are shitstabbers.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They'd probably prefer men anyway, Muslim men are always walking around holding hands so it's a fair assumption that most of them are shitstabbers.

Maybe its a bit like the Hasidic Jews. They claim that there are zero instances of homosexuality within their community, and their men can share beds and stuff because they know that nothing is going on. I hope they check the mattress for front-wheel skid marks afterwards. 

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yes hydrofluoric acid, it's also produced when spark plug leads have been in a fire. It's nasty stuff, I use it from time to time. Burns can be treated by rinsing with cold water for at least ten minutes, then applying calcium gluconate gel. The trouble is that if you don't know you've been exposed it can be a few hours before the excruciating pain kicks in, by which time a lot of damage will have been done.

Very nasty shit to work with, we used it diluted with de-ionised water to prepare the surface of glass for the mirroring process, it keys the glass and helps the silver nitrate adhere to it.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Maybe its a bit like the Hasidic Jews. They claim that there are zero instances of homosexuality within their community, and their men can share beds and stuff because they know that nothing is going on. I hope they check the mattress for front-wheel skid marks afterwards. 

I bet they use those little curly bits of hair as grab-handles whilst riding.

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

the coverage is getting a bit Princess Diana 'mass emotion' now. I bet the racists are furious the bloke was English, went to an English school and wait for it...........played rugby! This is nothing to do with radicalisation, the cunt was just an unstable, underachieving nobody

As are we all, Ratty. But if we all decided to take his route of action London would be Mad Max. I find it far easier to simply let the endless hatred for everyone burn away at me from the inside. And if I ever did snap one day I'd make sure it's for a better reason than some make believe sky fairy a bunch of crotchety old men insist I believe in. Like if the postman keeps giving me next doors mail. Again. Tomorrow. I would stab the cunt many many times and possibly feast on his entrails. I'm NOT number fucking seven for FUCKS SAKE!

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hydrofluoric, yes, but not Sulfluoric. However, as long as it dissolves terrorists who really gives a fuck what it's called.

Raghead -B- Gone

For all those difficult to remove radical Islamist situations.

Pre order now and get a free sample of our newest product - Paddy Pulveriser! We guarantee you'll never be IRAte again!

Terms and conditions apply.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very nasty shit to work with, we used it diluted with de-ionised water to prepare the surface of glass for the mirroring process, it keys the glass and helps the silver nitrate adhere to it.

Should have got that peel off / stick on stuff from the craft shop you daft cunt:P

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Should have got that peel off / stick on stuff from the craft shop you daft cunt:P

Women commenting on science? Fuck me, they'll want the vote next.

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Women commenting on science? Fuck me, they'll want the vote next.

The only thing I can remember from chemistry lessons is "bunsen burner". Yep, that's about it.