CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adverts that mangle decent tunes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

'Flash' is never going to be my favourite Queen song, but I keep seeing an advert at the moment with some stupid dog singing "Where, the hell, has all the mud gone?" as the dog reminisces about making a shiting great mess of the house. Then some crazed woman appears and sings "Flash, a-ha, it works miracles. Flash, a-ha, cleans up the impossible." The advert creator have totally bastardised and ruined the original tune, simply to flog some stupid cleaning product.

My issue is that they chop the original tune up, deleting beats and bars at random. If you actually know the original tune, or have a musical bone in your body, it is really frustrating. 

Flashdog.jpg

Cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck Dacia as well. The original song was 'Another one bites the dust', and they glibly added another syllable to the final word!

I entertained the notion of trying one of their cars for about five minutes. I looked over a 'Duster', and the panel gaps were huge and inconsistent all over the vehicle. They had failed to make the car symmetrically, and had rendered about half the entire car in cheap black plastic. It looked like a cheap, shitty car. 

15 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck Dacia as well. The original song was 'Another one bites the dust', and they glibly added another syllable to the final word!

I entertained the notion of trying one of their cars for about five minutes. I looked over a 'Duster', and the panel gaps were huge and inconsistent all over the vehicle. They had failed to make the car symmetrically, and had rendered about half the entire car in cheap black plastic. It looked like a cheap, shitty car. 

They've just done VIPoo too, although I don't know if that particular chicken came after our egg.

http://adturds.co.uk/2017/03/05/vipoo-advert-proof-living-simulation/

I  only check the site once in a while as it doesn't update too often, but it's had some real fucking gems over the years. I know this is hard to imagine, but I reckon the cunt who writes it hates Halifax adverts even more than I do. ISA, ISA, Baby.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It is a cheap shitty car. When making a warranty claim, owners are required to provide the chassis number. This allows the dealer to trace the car back to the jungle clearing where it was built and suspend the banana privileges of the monkey who assembled it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

All adverts are shit, and the poncey fucking faggots who create them are colossal fucking cunts.  Always a classic rock tune must suffer the butchery and buggery of said faggots prancing and frollicking about looking like epileptic spastics on crystal meth, so regular normal cunts can end up wishing themselves dead for seeing it.

Exterminate all the advertising company bastards at once. 

3 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

'Flash' is never going to be my favourite Queen song, but I keep seeing an advert at the moment with some stupid dog singing "Where, the hell, has all the mud gone?" as the dog reminisces about making a shiting great mess of the house. Then some crazed woman appears and sings "Flash, a-ha, it works miracles. Flash, a-ha, cleans up the impossible." The advert creator have totally bastardised and ruined the original tune, simply to flog some stupid cleaning product.

My issue is that they chop the original tune up, deleting beats and bars at random. If you actually know the original tune, or have a musical bone in your body, it is really frustrating. 

Flashdog.jpg

Cunt.

I fucking hate all Queen songs 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate all Queen songs 

I concur .  Once had to endure a 2hr evening drive from Geneva to Montreux after a full day at a bored senseless conference just so a colleague - we'll call her Paula - could see a statue of the lead mincer. My reply to "Can I put on this CD please" .. "Only after I've thrown myself into Lake Geneva"

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The original song is shite anyway so suits the car just fine.

Utter shite, I turn the channel when the adverts come on (obviously that's not too often as commercial television is for retards, students and dole wallahs) and I also turn the fucking sound off as well, recently all the comercial channels seem to be in sync with their ad breaks, cunts!

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Leonard Cohen my arse cheeks, if you'd take time to review this nom properly you'll see it's been established that Hendon punk leg-end Snuff penned the original and it was shamelessly ripped off and altered for commercial use. Leo nard co hen, indeed

I stand corrected . All this fake news that Supreme Leader Revered by All DTrump has been warning us about must be true then.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

"Do the shake and vac ..." Leonard Cohen wrote that , or it might have been someone else.

Wasn't it Cassius Clay?

Guest I know that Cunt
On 22/03/2017 at 8:53 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Flashdog.jpg

Cunt.

You really would have a tough job to ruin any fucking Queen song, they were all shit

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You really would have a tough job to ruin any fucking Queen song, they were all shit

Except for Its A Kind Of Magic, now that was a top rock song..

...oh hang on a sec, no, no it wasn't was it, it was a fucking atrocious attempt at a pop song for some film franchise and double fucking shite at that...