CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee shop barista shit

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

If I go into Starphucks, Costa or Nero I expect this shit and it to take 10 minutes for them to make me a cup of black coffee. When I go into a station buffet I expect to take my selection to the till and be served quick not stuk behind 10 cunts waiting for their barista shit coffee. Barista coffee in station cafes is a cunt pure and simple .. and no Snudge, there is no need for you to respond to this.

Coffee is for cunts, you only have to watch 'Friends' to see that.

And while I'm at it, is it any fucking wonder that everyone's hyper-fucking-active and looking for a fight, if they're all chugging that shitty brown(gay, with a cinnamon sprinkle) liquid?

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That's privatisation for you, in the days of good old British Rail you got a spoonful of Nescaf in a plastic cup and that was your lot.

Fuck me, all this time I thought it was Bovril.

Guest Manky
45 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

No ... that was 1/2 time at Boundary Park

I used to have Bovril and a pie at half time at Boundary Park. Although it is the coldest place on earth, West Brom play at a higher altitude.

Bill Cranston told me coffee was for puffs.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Percy Fender told my granddad,  Bill Cranston is a cunt. 

Bill was the toughest, meanest cunt ever to walk on grass. Fender rhymes with bender. You figure it out.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bill was the toughest, meanest cunt ever to walk on grass. Fender rhymes with bender. You figure it out.

Who the fuck was Bill Cranston anyway?  Just googled and all I got was a civil engineer who died recently and a fictional character from Gotham who was killed by 'Balloon Man'! Hardly a hard cunt was he, being killed by Balloon Man. 

Guest Manky
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck was Bill Cranston anyway?  Just googled and all I got was a civil engineer who died recently and a fictional character from Gotham who was killed by 'Balloon Man'! Hardly a hard cunt was he, being killed by Balloon Man. 

Oldham Athletic No 4 in the early 70's.  He was fucking nails. Your Google ain't working, send it back.

Guest Gong Farmer

I've never seen a Dutch cunt walking along with a carton cup full to brim with super heated horse piss that's supposed to pass as coffee. Never seen it happen, never.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Station cafes are a the worst of both worlds. The snobby, elitist attitudes and racketeer-level prices of a small local coffee shop with the bland shitty coffee of a motorway service station. As much as McDonalds are utter cunts, their coffee is actually not that bad. There is probably a whole squad of scientists that have made sure their coffee isn't shite. Same can't be said for whatever ripoff operation is installed in your local station.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've never seen a Dutch cunt walking along with a carton cup full to brim with super heated horse piss that's supposed to pass as coffee. Never seen it happen, never.

Maybe because Holland doesn't copy everything America does?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

So its true then, you have no reflection?

Guest Gong Farmer
32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe because Holland doesn't copy everything America does?

I think you're right. We haven't even got a corporate based coffee outlet in our town, or in any of the surrounding towns come to think of it. in fact I don't think I've ever seen a Starmucks in this country, there must be if not to cater for the cunts that like to walk along with a carton cup full to brim with super heated horse piss that's supposed to pass as coffee. . We tend to drink coffee in cafes, from coffee cups, sitting down. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think you're right. We haven't even got a corporate based coffee outlet in our town, or in any of the surrounding towns come to think of it. in fact I don't think I've ever seen a Starmucks in this country, there must be if not to cater for the cunts that like to walk along with a carton cup full to brim with super heated horse piss that's supposed to pass as coffee. . We tend to drink coffee in cafes, from coffee cups, sitting down. 

It might have something to do with the Dutch being more civilised than the Yanks.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Don't get me started on cunts who walk around with cartons of coffee. 

• Like 2