CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unite for Europe

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This bunch of failed politicians, Marxist fuckwits, assorted weirdos and Alistair Campbell decided to have a fucking March through the centre of London to whine about Brexit creating the need for a large scale policing operation only a few days after a serious terrorist incident.

They held a minute's silence for those who died. Well, that makes pissing on their graves Ok then does it you selfish dog turds? Any organisation that begins with the word "unite" tends to be affiliated with that filthy treasonous uber cunt Len McCluskey and his greedy bumboys who still think it's 1973 when they could hold the entire country to ransom while at the same time worship the USSR who were pointing several thousand Nuclear warheads at us. Still these fucktards don't get democracy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

In a democracy you have a right to stand up and disagree. You only want your voice to be heard, that is not democracy. If you don't like something you have a right to speak out, that is democracy. Get over it or do you really want a Nazi state where people have no say?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

In a democracy you have a right to stand up and disagree. You only want your voice to be heard, that is not democracy. If you don't like something you have a right to speak out, that is democracy. Get over it or do you really want a Nazi state where people have no say?

Only if the lefties allow you to speak...

@ISIS you missed Alastair Campbell, you useless fuckwits!

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Only if the lefties allow you to speak...

@ISIS you missed Alastair Campbell, you useless fuckwits!

Go on then, mate, I'm intrigued. When has a leftie ever not allowed you to speak? Has Peter Thatchell forced you to gag on his cock or something?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ollyboro said:

Go on then, mate, I'm intrigued. When has a leftie ever not allowed you to speak? Has Peter Thatchell forced you to gag on his cock or something?

Did I need to add the "without shouting you down as a racist, bigoted, homophobic, wimmin hating, nazi cunt"...?

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

People who go on demonstrations only go because they've got fuck all else to do. I'd rather go and watch Castleford Tigers pummel St. Helens than fuck about carrying a placard and listen to a bunch of silly cunts sing 'We shall overcome" or such bollocks any day. 

Wake up Gyps. With fascism rearing its ugly head you should really be showing solidarity with these demonstrators. One day you will pop into Camberwell Leisure Centre for a dip in the pool, only to find it has been turned into an internment camp. With your ethnic background, they probably won't let you leave.

Guest Manky

Marching is a way of moving a body of people from point A to point B in an orderly and disciplined manner. These 'marches' are a fucking scruffy shambles full of smelly gays and should be cluster bombed.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Marching is a way of moving a body of people from point A to point B in an orderly and disciplined manner. These 'marches' are a fucking scruffy shambles full of smelly gays and should be cluster bombed.

Have any demonstrations actually achieved anything?

Apart from the odd student getting batoned,which is ok on my book.

I don't know what peaceful protest achieves. One million Cunts turned out to protest about the invasion of Iraq, they have been proven correct, unfortunately. The last real political protest that had consequences were the poll tax demonstrations. The authorities don't like the mob. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know what peaceful protest achieves. One million Cunts turned out to protest about the invasion of Iraq, they have been proven correct, unfortunately. The last real political protest that had consequences were the poll tax demonstrations. The authorities don't like the mob. 

It didn't stop the invasion of Iraq though. That's what I mean,then governments of the wold will do what they want anyway. It a waste of tax payers money and a waste of time.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It didn't stop the invasion of Iraq though. That's what I mean,then governments of the wold will do what they want anyway. It a waste of tax payers money and a waste of time.

In my book, marches look like a tool of intimidation and pointless posturing rather than an expression of democracy. They are fucking pointless apart from keeping plastic hippies and anarchists away from decent folk 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Manky said:

In my book, marches look like a tool of intimidation and pointless posturing rather than an expression of democracy. They are fucking pointless apart from keeping plastic hippies and anarchists away from decent folk 

With the decent folk being the very ones cunted from every direction because they're prepared suck up and put up with everything thrown at them but are the first cunts to moan about 'their lot in life' being shit. If they are indeed in the shit they perceive themselves to be in then they've got no one else but themselves  to blame for being lazy fucking saps and pushovers that deserve what ever shit is thrown at them. Fuck 'em, they're twattyer than the cunts that protest about fuck all important.

Guest Manky
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

With the decent folk being the very ones cunted from every direction because they're prepared suck up and put up with everything thrown at them but are the first cunts to moan about 'their lot in life' being shit. If they're are indeed in the shit they perceive themselves to be in then they've got no one else but themselves to blame for being lazy fucking saps and pushovers that deserve what ever shit is thrown at them. Fuck 'em, they're twattyer than the cunts that protest about fuck all important.

Fucking bollocks. There are ways and means of solving things that are a sight more effective than mincing around in a big gang. Some things can't be changed in the short term which is which we vote cunts out every 10 years or so.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fucking bollocks. There are ways and means of solving things that are a sight more effective than mincing around in a big gang. Some things can't be changed in the short term which is which we vote cunts out every 10 years or so.

I need not remind you that people have sacrificed their lives for other people to go 'mincing around in  a big gang'. It doesn't matter what they're protesting about so long as they're at liberty to protest, whether you agree with them or not. I wouldn't stop you from protesting to ban protesting so why would you have a problem with others exercising their democratic right to so? 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I need not remind you that people have sacrificed their lives for other people to go 'mincing around in  a big gang'. It doesn't matter what they're protesting about so long as they're at liberty to protest, whether you agree with them or not. I wouldn't stop you from protesting to ban protesting so why would you have a problem with others exercising their democratic right to so? 

My only problem with it is the fact it is a total waste of time done by cunts who seem to have lost any grasp on reality. It is not protests I dislike as much as protesters. Shoot the cunts with a flechette round. Kill them all painfully. Then I don't mind them going on protests but they are dead.

Guest Cupid Stunt

We have had a due democratic process and despite all this these stupid fuckers are STILL throwing their toys out of the pram you could argue that are actually protesting AGAINST democracy.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

The last real political protest that had consequences were the poll tax demonstrations. The authorities don't like the mob. 

The Community Charge gets a bad name, but anything that upset so many Scots can't have been all bad.

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

My only problem with it is the fact it is a total waste of time done by cunts who seem to have lost any grasp on reality. It is not protests I dislike as much as protesters. Shoot the cunts with a flechette round. Kill them all painfully. Then I don't mind them going on protests but they are dead.

Off to North Korea with you, Manky. Go on, off you fuck.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

We have had a due democratic process and despite all this these stupid fuckers are STILL throwing their toys out of the pram you could argue that are actually protesting AGAINST democracy.

I'd ague that some of them might be protesting against democracy, but it's still their democratic right to do so. As oxymoronic as it seems that's what I love about democracy, it democratically allows stupid fuckers to be stupid fuckers.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wake up Gyps. With fascism rearing its ugly head you should really be showing solidarity with these demonstrators. One day you will pop into Camberwell Leisure Centre for a dip in the pool, only to find it has been turned into an internment camp. With your ethnic background, they probably won't let you leave.

Why go to a public pool when I have my own in the back garden? (Luckily Costner missed it with his helicopter) 

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Off to North Korea with you, Manky. Go on, off you fuck.

Commie shithole. Now I know who ate all the pies.

Protests should be banned. No protest = no litter= council tax cuts

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'd ague that some of them might be protesting against democracy, but it's still their democratic right to do so. As oxymoronic as it seems that's what I love about democracy, it democratically allows stupid fuckers to be stupid fuckers.

My favourite oxymoron is, US intelligence.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Commie shithole. Now I know who ate all the pies.

Protests should be banned. No protest = no litter= council tax cuts

It won't happen unless you get together with a group of like minded to people to protest your grievances towards protesting.