CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheryl Cole's baby

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The talentless Geordie slag has pushed out a sprog. I'd wager that that the baby's screaming sounds better than it's mother singing. Even money junior will be gargling Simon Cowell's spunk on his 18th birthday in return for a recording contract.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its a beautiful little baby!

Well I was planning on demanding a ransom after kidnapping the little cunt, Pen, but I'd be happy to sell it to you instead. Spares or repair if it's a flid.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Well I was planning on demanding a ransom after kidnapping the little cunt, Pen, but I'd be happy to sell it to you instead. Spares or repair if it's a flid.

I am currently cleaning my cuppa of my screen, you fucking cunt!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd fuck it...........Cheryl,not the baby

She probably still has a fairly tight Snatch because you can bet she didn't shit it out of her spunk collector.

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The talentless Geordie slag has pushed out a sprog. I'd wager that that the baby's screaming sounds better than it's mother singing. Even money junior will be gargling Simon Cowell's spunk on his 18th birthday in return for a recording contract.

Rather unlike an acerbic cunter such as yourself to be trawling the CHAV news for this banal shite.

Guest DingTheRioja

Apparently she said he's not for sale, then someone clarified that she meant his photos & privacy are not for sale... did she think Madonna or Angelina were asking?

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Rather unlike an acerbic cunter such as yourself to be trawling the CHAV news for this banal shite.

I got bored with back copies of Der Stürmer.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Apparently she said he's not for sale, then someone clarified that she meant his photos & privacy are not for sale... did she think Madonna or Angelina were asking?

She hasn't been offered enough then.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Madonna or Angelina would only be interested if it's a shade of brown they don't already have, their family photos must look like a Dulux colour chart.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Madonna or Angelina would only be interested if it's a shade of brown they don't already have, their family photos must look like a Dulux colour chart.

Exactly, they've got brown ones, black ones, white ones, yellow ones, they need a geordie-orange one...