CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Just now, Fender777 said:

What the fuck are you on about you giant moron, nothing i have said is racist you daft cuntbundle, i dislike a culture, so fucking what. It's my choice to dislike any culture and i don't like Islamic culture for many reasons (fuck all to do with race)...work that one out for yourself dimwit.

Reported for being logical. We don't need your sort on here Fender

Guest Snatch
24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Oh dear, so the best way of stopping Islamist suicide bombers it to threaten to shoot them? That will work obviously, I mean it's not as if they want to die.

:rolleyes:

Combatting terrorism is going to be a hard task, but making an enemy of the Muslim community as a whole is stupidity. It might help you feel better after a rush of blood to the head, but a solution it is not.

So what's your idea then Rick? Give them and counselling, let them carry on with their anti everything ideology? Better to kill them first before they kill innocent men, women and children. And not all of them are suicide bombers. 

And if the rest of the Muslim community doesn't like terrorists getting shot dead then it shows you who's side they are really on. 

Get fucking real you blinkered twat. Just remember, they want to kill little lefties just like you as well.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right, threatening to shoot terrorists who are already prepared to sacrifice their lives will acheive nothing. Actually shooting them will.

I suspect the point is to shoot them before they blow themselves up; preferably long before. While they're in the womb gets my vote. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 0:37 AM, Roadkill said:

It's a big fuck up, but there's all least one Aussie Imam who seems to know what's going on and I say more power to the guy. Hopefully more guys like this will emerge in the future:

These brave people are out there, they just need a louder voice, here is another one.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect the point is to shoot them before they blow themselves up; preferably long before. While they're in the womb gets my vote. 

I clearly remember some footage from the Afghanistan conflict shot on a yank helmet camera, they kicked in a door to find a Muslim woman screaming, "I kill you and my 4 sons grow up to kill you", in the absence of cameras, surely it would have gone like this: Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang..."no they won't".

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So what's your idea then Rick? Give them and counselling, let them carry on with their anti everything ideology? Better to kill them first before they kill innocent men, women and children. And not all of them are suicide bombers. 

And if the rest of the Muslim community doesn't like terrorists getting shot dead then it shows you who's side they are really on. 

Get fucking real you blinkered twat. Just remember, they want to kill little lefties just like you as well.

Sounds like his idea is to simply not charge in with torches and pitchforks and go painting entire communities with the same brush because of a few bad apples. I... ugh... I agree with Rick on this, but I also have to point out that solving this issue will take work from both sides. Muslims will have to accept that their religion is in serious need of reform if they want it to be accepted in the western world, and westerners will have to stop judging all Muslims by the acts of a few radicals.

I'd also like to say that whilst Rick might be right about one thing, he's going about it like a holier-than-thou, little lefty snowflake, who appears to want to be so morally superior over the members of a forum called Cunts Corner that he's putting far more effort into defending the source of the issue than he is of condemning its acts.

Surprise, surprise, a mod has turned out to be a cunt.

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

..as the FGM 'doctor' said to the 12 year old

36 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Oh dear, so the best way of stopping Islamist suicide bombers it to threaten to shoot them? That will work obviously, I mean it's not as if they want to die.

:rolleyes:

Combatting terrorism is going to be a hard task, but making an enemy of the Muslim community as a whole is stupidity. It might help you feel better after a rush of blood to the head, but a solution it is not.

It was – decades ago. Little has changed, other than it's getting worse. Islam as a whole is providing a vehicle for extremism to flourish. For this reason, don't you think it's time for a harder approach?

Just now, Wolfie said:

It was – decades ago. Little has changed, other than it's getting worse. Islam as a whole is providing a vehicle for extremism to flourish. For this reason, don't you think it's time for a harder approach?

Did anyone else hear Punkape's mouse click at the mention of hard approaches?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds like his idea is to simply not charge in with torches and pitchforks and go painting entire communities with the same brush because of a few bad apples. I... ugh... I agree with Rick on this, but I also have to point out that solving this issue will take work from both sides. Muslims will have to accept that their religion is in serious need of reform if they want it to be accepted in the western world, and westerners will have to stop judging all Muslims by the acts of a few radicals.

I'd also like to say that whilst Rick might be right about one thing, he's going about it like a holier-than-thou, little lefty snowflake, who appears to want to be so morally superior over the members of a forum called Cunts Corner that he's putting far more effort into defending the source of the issue than he is of condemning its acts.

In the land of the rind, streaky bacon is king

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't misunderstand me Killer, I know there are alot of decent Muslims out there and with those I have no problem at all.

They know who alot of the terrorist cunts are. It comes out every time there is an attack. "He was on our watch list", "we have monitored his movements in and out of the country". 

How much fucking longer do we need to hear this bullshit?

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't misunderstand me Killer, I know there are alot of decent Muslims out there and with those I have no problem at all.

They know who alot of the terrorist cunts are. It comes out every time there is an attack. "He was on our watch list", "we have monitored his movements in and out of the country". 

Agreed. If we know they are radicalised nutjobs with links to bona-fide terrorist groups we should be getting them off the streets, not casually compiling fucking scrapbooks of their movements and associates.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. If we know they are radicalised nutjobs with links to bona-fide terrorist groups we should be getting them off the streets, not casually compiling fucking scrapbooks of their movements and associates.

Just follow them, quietly pick them up, and let them "disappear".

Just now, Snatch said:

Exactly. Something has to be done by both sides in a situation where there really shouldn't be sides in the first place. Being a smug prick and using that cunting rolly-eye emoji (Rick) is just as unhelpful as demanding the execution of every single Muslim on sight.

So next time Rick decides to gett all uppity, maybe he should consider the reason that people are getting pissed about this isn't because they're mindless racists (as he likes to assume) but because they're getting talked down to by some cunt who is too stupid to realize that he's being just as narrow minded as he is judging others to be. The cunt.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What does that mean though? I've never said it's going to be easy, Northern Ireland wasn't easy, but you have to keep the good people in any conflict on the side of peace.You can't negotiate with the likes of ISIS, what they want can't be allowed to happen, but it's vital to talk to the Muslim community as a whole otherwise you fuel the idea that it's us against them and that will lead to more ammunition for those who want to create terrorists.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

Exactly. Something has to be done by both sides in a situation where there really shouldn't be sides in the first place. Being a smug prick and using that cunting rolly-eye emoji (Rick) is just as unhelpful as demanding the execution of every single Muslim on sight.

So next time Rick decides to gett all uppity, maybe he should consider the reason that people are getting pissed about this isn't because they're mindless racists (as he likes to assume) but because they're getting talked down to by some cunt who is too stupid to realize that he's being just as narrow minded as he is judging others to be. The cunt.

The Video documentary I posted should tell you all you need to know that it is spiralling out of the governments hands. These cunts get away with it on the streets of fucking London and they have a documentary made about them.

I do feel sorry for the genuine good Muslim as they get the shit as well. Then again, so did alot of the good Irish living in England back in the 70's.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What does that mean though? I've never said it's going to be easy, Northern Ireland wasn't easy, but you have to keep the good people in any conflict on the side of peace.You can't negotiate with the likes of ISIS, what they want can't be allowed to happen, but it's vital to talk to the Muslim community as a whole otherwise you fuel the idea that it's us against them and that will lead to more ammunition for those who want to create terrorists.

Too right you cannot negotiate with the likes of ISIS, as to why we should blanket bomb the fuckers, warts & all, and to Kingdom Come. We will only know the 'good' Mushies, once the very last bad one shuts the fuck-up and is not replaced by one of the so-called do-gooders.  

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You said it yourself. You can't negotiate with the likes of ISIS. If other Muslim speak out against them they fear for their lives.

As Hollande in France said, we are at war with these people.

So let's start treating it like a war instead of pussy footing around and treading on eggshells in case we say something that might upset them. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
45 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

What the fuck are you on about you giant moron, nothing i have said is racist you daft cuntbundle, i dislike a culture, so fucking what. It's my choice to dislike any culture and i don't like Islamic culture for many reasons (fuck all to do with race)...work that one out for yourself dimwit.

Don't backtrack you fucking overweight cunt. You say you won't bum a black islamist, yet you would bum a white one even if he had a suicide vest on. If that ain't racism I don't know what is.