CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Welsh_cunt
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

North Korea will be a brighter place when Trump nukes it.

I quite fancy North Korea for a family holiday. It's a bit foggy though. After he nukes it, perhaps he can apply his climate policy there hopefully sorting this fog out.

13 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Don't backtrack you fucking overweight cunt. You say you won't bum a black islamist, yet you would bum a white one even if he had a suicide vest on. If that ain't racism I don't know what is.

You're a retarded, fuckwit, village idiot with down's syndrome and tertiary herpees...

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Punkape said:

You're a retarded, fuckwit, village idiot with down's syndrome and tertiary herpees...

... I'd wager she's got vaginal problems.

15 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Don't backtrack you fucking overweight cunt. You say you won't bum a black islamist, yet you would bum a white one even if he had a suicide vest on. If that ain't racism I don't know what is.

Oh dear. It doesn't get any better with you, does it? That said, it couldn't possibly get much worse. Twit.

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Wolfie said:

Oh dear. It doesn't get any better with you, does it? That said, it couldn't possibly get much worse. Twit.

Oh @Wolfie, the nosey cunt who interupts others to get attention. Fuck you're a sad cunt coming on here to make friends....or maybe you like the abuse? You're obviously a little illiterate. I think you go on thesaurus every two minutes just to try and keep up with the other mongs on here. Sadly for you, tou're not doing too well.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's got staying power though, I remember some northern cunt who signed up to moan about southerners driving skills, and someone else who logged in once to tell us that they were too big a spastic to open a weetabix packet.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's got staying power though, I remember some northern cunt who signed up to moan about southerners driving skills, and someone else who logged in once to tell us that they were too big a spastic to open a weetabix packet.

Both cunts are more memorable than this flid, though. I can't even remember why I particularly hate WC, just that I do. 

I have watched the Channel 4 documentary (thanks Mrs Roops for putting up the one we could view) about the muslim nut jobs in its entirety and can only conclude the following:

The way these London born people speak in this yard ape dialect that now prevails in the City is the first act of criminality that should be levelled at them "bruv", fucking shit heads.

The white convert, already a fucking wigger for being a drum and bass MC, now morphed into a brainwashed heavy duty headbanger should be first up in court.

The muslims showing their upset at the radicals' street preaching doesn't count for much. Getting the already brainwashed to try and sort out the extremely brainwashed just isn't going to work.

Remove the state funded financial benefits claimed by these death lovers. Let them starve.

With 23,000 of these nutjobs on the security services books, I foresee a steady growth in the number of threats, actual and realised.

I won't be voting for any of the 3 main parties next week. They don't have any strategy that they want to discuss as to how they endeavour to curtail these loons.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have watched the Channel 4 documentary (thanks Mrs Roops for putting up the one we could view) about the muslim nut jobs in its entirety and can only conclude the following:

The way these London born people speak in this yard ape dialect that now prevails in the City is a the first act of criminality that should be levelled at them "bruv", fucking shit heads.

The white convert, already a fucking wigger for being a drum and bass MC, now morphed into a brainwashed heavy duty headbanger should be first up in court.

The muslims showing their upset at the radicals' street preaching doesn't count for much. Getting the already brainwashed to try and sort out the extremely brainwashed just isn't going to work.

Remove the state funded financial benefits claimed by these death lovers. Let them starve.

With 23,000 of these nutjobs on the security services books, I foresee a steady growth in the number of threats, actual and realised.

I won't be voting for any of the 3 main parties next week. They don't have any strategy that they want to discuss as to how they endeavour to curtail these loons.

They're all too Chicken Breast, I mean Beast.... They drivel out their bollocks by saying that we are a proud & strong Nation, centre of stage in the world and the terrorists will never ever win... Well, they aint exactly losing are they! They are beating us to a fucking pulp whilst we all sit back and wait for the next fucker to take out a few more of us 'Proud & Strong' people, who will never ever waver or lose. Fucking hell, were losing the battle by simply sitting on our arse and only really getting ready for the next sell-out Concert.   

1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You do talk some right poo, stab yourself in the throat several times just to make sure.....oh please fuck off you stupid headed mong brain.

Guest 'eavensabove

See what you've done now Welsh, or are you too fucking dim to notice The Sound of Pending Hammers?

You've only yourself to blame. 

You'd be best to stock-up with Witch-Hazel & Lint...  They're a couple of quacks, like yourself.  

6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Oh @Wolfie, the nosey cunt who interupts others to get attention. Fuck you're a sad cunt coming on here to make friends....or maybe you like the abuse? You're obviously a little illiterate. I think you go on thesaurus every two minutes just to try and keep up with the other mongs on here. Sadly for you, tou're not doing too well.

Buffoon.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

The way these London born people speak in this yard ape dialect that now prevails in the City is the first act of criminality that should be levelled at them "bruv", fucking shit heads.

The first thing that needs to be done is to shut up the fucking leftie wankers that let these cunts have a voice.

The second thing is to silence those 23,000 radical cunts for good. It's a case of kill or be killed now.

The third thing is to update your PC so you can view the original video. It works on mine. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/03/2017 at 1:32 PM, Manky said:

Britain's Jurassic coast in Dorset is world renowned but are you telling me all the dinosaurs went to Weymouth on holiday and coincidently died. Of course the Darwinists bury the bones. I saw two getting on a National Express Coach with a big box of Tyraannasaurus Rex jawbones and a spade.

Racist word at end of post :(

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I quite fancy North Korea for a family holiday. It's a bit foggy though. After he nukes it, perhaps he can apply his climate policy there hopefully sorting this fog out.

Hopefully he nukes it while you're on holiday, thought you would have fucked off by now you useless piece of shit.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I can't even remember why I particularly hate WC, just that I do. 

His posts will probably be a timely reminder.

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The first thing that needs to be done is to shut up the fucking leftie wankers that let these cunts have a voice.

The second thing is to silence those 23,000 radical cunts for good. It's a case of kill or be killed now.

The third thing is to update your PC so you can view the original video. It works on mine. 

I think it is due to our differing geographical locations that prevents me from watching, whereas you are not restricted. Computer is good, user is a bit ropey.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think it is due to our differing geographical locations that prevents me from watching, whereas you are not restricted. Computer is good, user is a bit ropey.

You mean that Snatch is in a foreign land?

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That what I was trying to say in a roundabout way.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Racist word at end of post :(

What do you want me to call a spade?. A spade and a shovel are totally different digging implements.

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

What does that mean though? I've never said it's going to be easy, Northern Ireland wasn't easy, but you have to keep the good people in any conflict on the side of peace.You can't negotiate with the likes of ISIS, what they want can't be allowed to happen, but it's vital to talk to the Muslim community as a whole otherwise you fuel the idea that it's us against them and that will lead to more ammunition for those who want to create terrorists.

I'm glad you responded, Rick, because you often have selective hearing and wear a Frenchman's hat when it comes to seeing a discussion through.

It means precisely as I say: a harder approach is needed to tackle extremism, to eradicate it. Getting to the route of the problem means preventing Islamic preachers from communicating their hatred – by targeting mosques and shutting down not just those known to promote extremist views, but others in the same area. They prove time and again to be the source of the problem. The dilemma is there are literally hundreds because soft, Guardian-reading, politically correct snowflakes with the same attitude as you have allowed it to become this way. Such actions will undoubtedly cost taxpayers hundreds of millions and cause short-term upheaval, as well as riots, violence and further terrorism, and many of those affected will be innocent, but I don't think there's any other option. Obviously you do. Which options therefore might be available to us before the next Westminster or Manchester happens?