CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Spanky
5 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Not everyone, just you @Ape shit, @Mingeeta the cockeeta (is that spelt correct for you). Like I said, you display a huge lack of maturity and you kids always look up to mature folk like myself.

Holy fucking shit. Give it a fucking rest you tedious fucking cunt. I can see why no one likes you. It is like watching a wasp that is trapped in a tuppawear container trying to sting a dead rat. Utterly fucking pointless.

Guest Welsh_cunt
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Shhh, shh, shh, shh, now.

You've proven my point, and made yourself look quite the fool in the process.

Now shoo.

Fuck, that's the most grown up thing you've said all night, congrats.

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

And also factually correct - you've made yourself look a complete prick.

Really? You're childlike drivel on here tonight has been pretty obvious and predictable. It would bounce off anyone over the age of 12 and has been spectacularly rebuffed with quite some ease I assure you. While it's been thoroughly entertaining, and at times quite laughable mocking your poor insults, I must plough on with my Sunday night duties. I will firstly be having a shit and I can assure you that when that first turd appears, I will be thinking of @Ape, @Roadkill and @Mingeeta and how inadequate you muppets must be feeling tonight. I don't think I would like to upset you anymore so i'll say adios for tonight motherfuckers as i'm sure you'll have homework to finish off. Hey, don't let it get to you that much and I hope it doesn't upset your school day tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Really? You're childlike drivel on here tonight has been pretty obvious and predictable. It would bounce off anyone over the age of 12 and has been spectacularly rebuffed with quite some ease I assure you. While it's been thoroughly entertaining, and at times quite laughable mocking your poor insults, I must plough on with my Sunday night duties. I will firstly be having a shit and I can assure you that when that first turd appears, I will be thinking of @Ape, @Roadkill and @Mingeeta and how inadequate you muppets must be feeling tonight. I don't think I would like to upset you anymore so i'll say adios for tonight motherfuckers as i'm sure you'll have homework to finish off. Hey, don't let it get to you that much and I hope it doesn't upset your school day tomorrow.

Running away are we?

Come back you yellow bastard!

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, ratcum said:

Running away are we?

Come back you yellow bastard!

You won't be yelling that when you fall asleep in class tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Well that certainly put us all in our place. Now, what was @Roadkill saying earlier? Something about long-winded replies I think. Yes, that was it - long winded replies in which you attempt to appear "good".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Well that certainly put us all in our place. Now, what was @Roadkill saying earlier? Something about long-winded replies I think. Yes, that was it - long winded replies in which you attempt to appear "good".

Ape, what in blazes are these @ things? You fuckin closet hetero.

18 minutes ago, Ape said:

Careful old friend, you're dealing with an adversary who has accrued a nearly 4.5 % positive feedback. I don't want to see comrades like you and Killer blown away by this 'heavy hitter'. He's so clever that Rattys' Monty Python reference went right over his head! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

And breathe.

:rolleyes:

Have you finally lost it and started thinking you're Jane Fonda? Piss off to the other thread and contemplate my short dissertation on the psyche of the potential modern terrorist. And stop this emoji shit. It's for girls with too many kids on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fuck me sideways, 3 bastard pages of your awful shite! If this isn't against the rules of not staying on topic, what the fuck is? It's supposed to be about Islamic culture not you pissing everyone off with your childish drivel and getting triggered when it's obvious everyone knows you're of very low intelligence. I'd suspect a spell in ths cooler is coming your way if you continue down it path of no noms and basically insulting people in every post will no humour or humility  

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me sideways, 3 bastard pages of your awful shite! If this isn't against the rules of not staying on topic, what the fuck is? It's supposed to be about Islamic culture not you pissing everyone off with your childish drivel and getting triggered when it's obvious everyone knows you're of very low intelligence. I'd suspect a spell in ths cooler is coming your way if you continue down it path of no noms and basically insulting people in every post will no humour or humility  

At a guess (though I'm certain about it) Welsh, is showing signs that She needs to be spayed, if you get my drift. There's definitely something going on 'upstairs' and so piss-flap problems are not out of the question now, are they? She cannot possibly be in Season. Mind you, she sprays enough piss about, don't she! The cooler is not an option... I don't want her stale stink anyplace where any one of us is always heading. 

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't bother Stubby, it's beneath you. The fucking retarded little cunt is reading all of this, sticking its fingers in its ears and going, "ner ner na ner ner". If we all ignore the silly little cunt, it will go away.

Guest Ollyboro

The indigenous fightback has begun!!

A mosque in Thornaby has had the words MUSLIM COWARDS scrawled on its wall. Well done our heroes. The bravery it must have taken to do that in the dark, at 2am........ It's just a fucking shame none of the inhabitants speak English.