CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest Spanky
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am currently enjoying a lemon haze/white widow cross. Lovely sweet after taste, heady buzz and pain killing too.

Fucking cunts. I'm drinking super strong Guinness like a proper heterosexual person.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Spanky said:

Fucking cunts. I'm drinking super strong Guinness like a proper heterosexual person.

Just finished a bottle of Cheval Noir, not a particularly special year but it went down well with my ribeye steak. Rather splendid evening all told.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm...I have to say that this very fucking stupid smart person is not aware of any mosque refusing police surveillance for the wholly unreasonable reason that that the police haven't asked them. Such monitoring would serve no purpose in any case. For all the recent discourse of mainstream Muslim not taking responsibility its worth noting that the police were tipped off about the perpetrators of the last 3 Islamist attacks. The majority of the tip offs came from the Muslim community including relatives.

Yes but what would you do to combat the situation of Muslims returning from wars zones and the 3500k on the watch list. As per your rant about knee jerk  reaction's from Tommy Robinson which weren't, you avoid answering questions. 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

And who are they up against if they do deal with them?

The law is not being upheld currently, FGM as an example. A friend of mine works as a primary school teacher. One of the girls in his class, of Somalian parentage, started to regularly miss school. When she did attend, she frequently complained of abdominal pains and was wetting herself. Previously her attendance and health had been OK. The parents were asked to attend a meeting with the head about these concerns. At this meeting the talking was all done by the father who went on to accuse my friend of sexually abusing his daughter. He was suspended , old bill involved and he ended up in crown court, his name publicised. The shit bag father backtracked in court and my friend was unanimously found not guilty. There were suspicions of FGM raised by the safeguarding team that my friend had initially raised his concerns to. A court order was granted for a paediatrician to examine the girl after passport checks showed the family had made a visit to Somalia for the first time in 8 years. The examination concluded the girl had undergone FGM and sustained urethral damage that will leave her with incontinence issues for life. My friend has young children of his own. He had to leave his job, all the parents at the school knew what he had been charged with, no chance of another teaching post as he was put on part of the sex offenders register for a year in case others raised concerns about him. The father has never been prosecuted and they still have their daughter.

Authorities and services too shit scared to apply the law and blatantly neglectful in their safeguarding of children. This is a true example of how the lack of will allows these barbarians to continue these vile practices under the watchful eye of a merciful god and the blind eye of our own laws.

• Like 2

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The law is not being upheld currently, FGM as an example. A friend of mine works as a primary school teacher. One of the girls in his class, of Somalian parentage, started to regularly miss school. When she did attend, she frequently complained of abdominal pains and was wetting herself. Previously her attendance and health had been OK. The parents were asked to attend a meeting with the head about these concerns. At this meeting the talking was all done by the father who went on to accuse my friend of sexually abusing his daughter. He was suspended , old bill involved and he ended up in crown court, his name publicised. The shit bag father backtracked in court and my friend was unanimously found not guilty. There were suspicions of FGM raised by the safeguarding team that my friend had initially raised his concerns to. A court order was granted for a paediatrician to examine the girl after passport checks showed the family had made a visit to Somalia for the first time in 8 years. The examination concluded the girl had undergone FGM and sustained urethral damage that will leave her with incontinence issues for life. My friend has young children of his own. He had to leave his job, all the parents at the school knew what he had been charged with, no chance of another teaching post as he was put on part of the sex offenders register for a year in case others raised concerns about him. The father has never been prosecuted and they still have their daughter.

Authorities and services too shit scared to apply the law and blatantly neglectful in their safeguarding of children. This is a true example of how the lack of will allows these barbarians to continue these vile practices under the watchful eye of a merciful god and the blind eye of our own laws.

And I bet this Somalian cunt hasn't got the first fucking idea about the Piracy Laws.

I bet he sells snide dvds. Boom fucking Boom.

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Mo fucking Farah, as if tax-dodging and shilling for Quorn wasn't bad enough, now the peanut-Revel-headed cunt is into FGM?

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This is exactly what I mean. The law was not on your friends side therefore fucking up the rest of his life because of the paranoia that has been drummed into people's heads that anyone taking a genuine interest in the health of a young child is automatically a peado. Of course parents have to be  careful but coupled with the fact the parents are not white and British, he was on a loser from the start. 

This is the way it is now. I'm surprised he never got accused of racism either.

Too much PC bullshit and it's gone too far. 

Guest Ollyboro

Theresa Maybe is thinking about possibly giving convicted terrorists tougher sentences. Salman Abedi must be shitting his pants...knowing that as soon as he starts fucking breathing again, he's off to gaol.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What bollox... It is for a Jury to decide innocence or guilt. 

For you to say that there is no good reason to close down Mosques, is an insult not only to yourself, but also to all those that have been killed these past few weeks. What if they were Crack Dens? Mosques, are the scum of this country. To fuck with the rest of the world. We've our own fucking battle to deal with... I'd wager the Mushies were whooping and punching the air behind the closed doors and the sanctuary of 99% of all Mosques throughout England. 

It is not only the Mosques that need to be closed down (immediately) the Burka should be banned outright too, before then fucking-off each and every Muslin cunt that lives here. Period. Every last one of them, and by force if necessary. It's high-time we showed these fucking Regimes of yours who we are, what we are and what we think the fuck of them. Fart-arsing around (like you would have it) is well past its sell by date. 

Yeah that will work wont it? You are using these tragic events to wallow in your own prejudice and indulge in pointless unhelpful and counterproductive rants to wind yourself and others up. 

What if they were crack dens? Well you would have to show that they were selling crack.

"I'd wager the Mushies were whooping and punching the air behind the closed doors and the sanctuary of 99% of all Mosques throughout England." Seriously are you out of your mind, I mean do you really believe this stuff? These events are bad news for ordinary Muslims, it's highly likely that hate crimes will increase in the coming days and weeks.

Regarding the Burka I'll be honest I don't like it at all. What is sad is that this really didn't exist in this country until a few years ago and I wonder and worry about what forces are causing Muslim women to wear this wretched thing now.

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Theresa Maybe is thinking about possibly giving convicted terrorists tougher sentences. Salman Abedi must be shitting his pants...knowing that as soon as he starts fucking breathing again, he's off to gaol.

I would suggest that The Maybot is thinking about what will appeal to the Daily Mail and Sun readers ahead of the election.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yeah that will work wont it? You are using these tragic events to wallow in your own prejudice and indulge in pointless unhelpful and counterproductive rants to wind yourself and others up. 

What if they were crack dens? Well you would have to show that they were selling crack.

"I'd wager the Mushies were whooping and punching the air behind the closed doors and the sanctuary of 99% of all Mosques throughout England." Seriously are you out of your mind, I mean do you really believe this stuff? These events are bad news for ordinary Muslims, it's highly likely that hate crimes will increase in the coming days and weeks.

Regarding the Burka I'll be honest I don't like it at all. What is sad is that this really didn't exist in this country until a few years ago and I wonder and worry about what forces are causing Muslim women to wear this wretched thing now.

The only answer is tougher sentences for Burka smugglers. 

Just now, Rick_B said:

I would suggest that The Maybot is thinking about what will appeal to the Daily Mail and Sun readers ahead of the election.

Tells people not to judge large groups based on their choice of religion.

Judges large groups of people on the paper they read instead.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

There was a guy last year If I remember rightly walked through London past Parliament with what looked like an ISIS flag on a tee shirt, and got loads of verbal, someone near beat him up and it was one eagle eyed member of the public pointed out the inner circle writing was made up of dildos.

Wouldn't mind one of them.

Use a Biro like everybody else or work it out with a pencil. 

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

There was a guy last year If I remember rightly walked through London past Parliament with what looked like an ISIS flag on a tee shirt, and got loads of verbal, someone near beat him up and it was one eagle eyed member of the public pointed out the inner circle writing was made up of dildos.

Wouldn't mind one of them.

A tee shirt or a dildo?

If it's a dildo you want, this site's full of them.

If it's a tee shirt, that might prove trickier. The favoured choice of clothing on here is a fucking straitjacket.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm certainly not wallowing or winding myself up at all, My Lad. 

Hey, at least I've got the most sensible of conclusions from the pair of us. I don't see You coming up with any kind of alternative that would rid this country of its ongoing threat. It's not going to get any better you know, simply by lighting candles and staying silent for two minuets every other fucking week. Muslims, are our enemy, and the sooner you wise up to that?

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

I smoked some AK-47 just the other night, JT!! (I smoked it after sundown to show respect to Ramadan - whoever he is). Anyhow, I'm about to try some Amnesia. Fingers crossed it doesn't make me a paranoid schizophrenic. Because I couldn't stand talking about myself behind my back.

Have some Frosties for breakfast OB. On me.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Yes, an incontrovertible fact. So we have to think differently as I have said previously re violence, attacking mosques, internment etc is futile.

The practices of this religion have to be targeted instead. We live in an ever more gender equal society. Muslim practices effectively discriminate against these laws, unhealthy percentages of women are unemployed, unable to speak English and are effectively kept in servitude. Not to mention the barbarism of FGM practiced by many people from Sub Saharan countries. As I repeatedly state, we have the laws to deal with these people, but we simply do not have the political will to deal with them.

I have no problem with that. Religious intolerance I don't agree with, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't challenge religious beliefs where we feel they are wrong, whether that is Muslims discriminating against women or fundamentalist Christians discriminating against gay people. FGM and what went on in Rotherham are not in any way acceptable in the UK and there is no justification for allowing them. Respect for religions should not equate to making any religion above the law and it seems that in these cases it was allowed to. 

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

REPORTED. IF I POSTED A JEW RUNNING AFTER COINS I'D BE CENSURED. ADMIN, TAKE THIS DOWN OR THE JEW GETS IT

lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I have no problem with that. Religious intolerance I don't agree with, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't challenge religious beliefs where we feel they are wrong, whether that is Muslims discriminating against women or fundamentalist Christians discriminating against gay people. FGM and what went on in Rotherham are not in any way acceptable in the UK and there is no justification for allowing them. Respect for religions should not equate to making any religion above the law and it seems that in these cases it was allowed to. 

The mutilation of boys should be banned. The Jewish community may find it difficult but it is wrong too.