CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm certainly not wallowing or winding myself up at all, My Lad. 

Hey, at least I've got the most sensible of conclusions from the pair of us. I don't see You coming up with any kind of alternative that would rid this country of its ongoing threat. It's not going to get any better you know, simply by lighting candles and staying silent for two minuets every other fucking week. Muslims, are our enemy, and the sooner you wise up to that?

You don't have an alternative that would rid this country of it's ongoing threat. You have a rant. Muslims are not our enemy, Islamist extremists are.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Cunt doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Or the stomach for it.

He should quit whilst he's still a head.

11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If you watched the Tommy Robinson videos you should at least watch this too. He's a comedian so it starts off with a few jokes, but what he says is reality.

Watched it. He's a nice enough bloke who makes some good points. Honestly Tommy comes across as a bit of a drama queen, but it still isn't right for him to be treated the way he is by the police and he also raises good points about Islam in prison and the bias of the media.

Honestly though it just seems like a complete clusterfuck of a religion that is far too outdated and easily manipulated by both sides.

On 27/03/2017 at 3:58 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't care if the bomb making cunts want to cling to their culture, so long as they accept the culture in which they live as their main.  I dare say that we are all made up of different origins, but we call Britain home, and we live by the culture, norms and traditions that go with it.  If they come here, they can practice whatever they fucking want at home and in church, but when they're in OUR public, it's England all the way, or fuck off back to shitholeistan.  

I think muslims are a great part of our multi cultural Britain, I feel sorry for them and their families left behind after they have been involved in doing such atrocities.  We should not prosecute them and put them in prison, we should integrate more with their cultural leaders and religious gatherings. We should discuss our differences and try to settle any tensions peacefully.  I respect their culture and religion and do not feel any anger for what they do to our people.  We must forgive them.  Peace and love to all is the only way.   Quote.... Jez Corbyn MP

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You don't have an alternative that would rid this country of it's ongoing threat. You have a rant. Muslims are not our enemy, Islamist extremists are.

First you're wrong, muslims and Islam walk hand in hand, so to state that muslims are not our enemy is very foolish, now we all know not all muslims are bad but Islam is their religion and muslims practice it therefore (Islamist extremists) which are MUSLIMS are our enenmy, it's not very difficult to understand that when you think with some common sense but for the sake of a difference of opinion, we shall say Islam is our enemy because that's where all the hate and acts of terror come from, here is what i believe to be the only alternative and solution, the religion of war which is islam was created by a rambling nutcase who thought god spoke to him, as most religions are. I say religion of war because since the start of the seventh century that's what it has achieved with no reforms only perverse interpretations but make no mistake Islam is a religion of war, you can always check your history books for the evidence. Now all the foreign policies in the world won't solve it, haven't done that yet in all the centuries since it started and won't now. 

The only way to solve the problem is to have a complete reform of the whole religion from within, there are muslim imam's who are currently trying to achieve this impossible feat but sadly lack enough support from governments around the world, i might add that i'm not convinced that western intervention in muslim countries and terrorist groups are even linked, i say this because if you go by the history of the religion where no lessons have ever been learned then you come to the conclusion that it was only a matter of time before another major episode like what's going on would happen without any or little intervention. There are some lovely muslims out there, there has to be with a muslim population of 1. 6 billion world wide. In every religion you will always have decent people but the problem comes from their islamic scriptures which opens the gateway for many interpretations that bad people in the muslim world will use as a war cry, if you haven't read any of the quran then i suggest you do, it's interesting to say the least.

Reform within is the only way to stop this, yes we can deport, close down the mosques, don't let any more in the country and kill millions of them but that won't solve the long term problems, it never has done, reform the whole religion from within is the only way and hopefully one day that can happen.

Guest Lady Penelope

I got a very odd look from a Rabbi when I was selling him a ticket and he gave me 50p short .. all I saw was. "There is another 50P due".

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This shit between you and RK is very reminiscent of you and Decs slogging it out a while back. As you were both intransigent cunts, the only thing you achieved was to bore others completely shitless. PLEASE, give it a rest

What you on about, this is nothing like the previous nonsense you allude to. Perhaps we should instead repeatedly badger ad nauseum another punter about his hobby? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What you on about, this is nothing like the previous nonsense you allude to. Perhaps we should instead repeatedly badger ad nauseum another punter about his hobby? 

I hear Punkape likes studded prostate massagers. Builds them himself out of Cola bottles, marbles and bin bags and straps an old Nokia to the side to add a dial up vibration function. The cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I would suggest that The Maybot is thinking about what will appeal to the Daily Mail and Sun readers ahead of the election.

When she made the speech at Downing Street stating enough is enough and all the other bollocks she spouted, it was the crudest form of electioneering.  Rhetoric with nothing substantive to back it up.

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

When she made the speech at Downing Street stating enough is enough and all the other bollocks she spouted, it was the crudest form of electioneering.  Rhetoric with nothing substantive to back it up.

Done at a time when police budget cuts were scheduled, too. Corbyn will be a disaster for this country, but I cannot bring myself to vote for this elitist, manipulative, bullshitting old trout. I would vote Green, but now I'm afraid there may be a terrorist hiding in my shrubs.

32 minutes ago, The Beast said:

the 4 point plan of bollcocks

1. A new government agency – a Commission for Countering Extremism – would be tasked with identifying extremists, exposing them and countering their messages and promoting British values of freedom and democracy.

so step one, pointless

2. Web giants such as Google, Facebook and Twitter will be forced to: create automatic blocks on extremist material appearing on their sites, so it never appears; ban users who post extremist material; pass on any material that could prevent an attack; impose tough rules about what constitutes ‘harmful content’ 

she does have any power over any of the above companies 

3. She said: ‘There is – to be frank – far too much tolerance of extremism in our country… we need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out – across the public sector and across society.’

We have 3,500 on the watch list, fully identified, what is she going to do to 'stamp it out'

4. TOUGHER SENTENCES

don't think that's going to put off a loser wanting to die for Allah.

All in all the above is just words and most of them meaningless 

she should be rounding up the returning jihad fighters and deporting them back to where they were fighting, don't care if they was not born there. The other 3,500 on the watch list should be tagged and placed on house arrest or locked up indefinitely in a Muslim only prison until we can get the bottom of what is going on.. 

Guest Mingeeta
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

And who are becoming the extremists?  That's right, muslims.