CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic culture

Jake The Muss

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No need to be like that, Ratty. You should join in with the puns, its a blast!

(Rapid, determined reply)

Oui

Ja

Kylla

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

the 4 point plan of bollcocks

1. A new government agency – a Commission for Countering Extremism – would be tasked with identifying extremists, exposing them and countering their messages and promoting British values of freedom and democracy.

so step one, pointless

2. Web giants such as Google, Facebook and Twitter will be forced to: create automatic blocks on extremist material appearing on their sites, so it never appears; ban users who post extremist material; pass on any material that could prevent an attack; impose tough rules about what constitutes ‘harmful content’ 

she does have any power over any of the above companies 

3. She said: ‘There is – to be frank – far too much tolerance of extremism in our country… we need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out – across the public sector and across society.’

We have 3,500 on the watch list, fully identified, what is she going to do to 'stamp it out'

4. TOUGHER SENTENCES

don't think that's going to put off a loser wanting to die for Allah.

All in all the above is just words and most of them meaningless 

she should be rounding up the returning jihad fighters and deporting them back to where they were fighting, don't care if they was not born there. The other 3,500 on the watch list should be tagged and placed on house arrest or locked up indefinitely in a Muslim only prison until we can get the bottom of what is going on.. 

I agree with this last paragraph apart from deporting the returning ISIS fighters as they would just cause more shit over there or sneak back here or to another easy target in Europe. Unless we can guarantee they'll get banged up for good or better still shot (I believe Asads lot have form here) then we should bang them up here, after some in depth questioning of course, to root out more of their kind. The 3000 odd cunts on watch lists if very, very worrying. Surely the fact that they conform to the same ideology as the recent suicide attacks is enough to say that they should be quarantined from sane people. I honestly think putting these cunts all together on some island somewhere is a great idea then they can do whatever barbaric sharia law stuff they want to. A man made one in the Irish Sea would be my preference with a permanent Royal Navy warship to "protect" them, as British citizens, carrying a full magazine of shells, cruise missiles, napalm and VX gas just in case.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with this last paragraph apart from deporting the returning ISIS fighters as they would just cause more shit over there or sneak back here or to another easy target in Europe. Unless we can guarantee they'll get banged up for good or better still shot (I believe Asads lot have form here) then we should bang them up here, after some in depth questioning of course, to root out more of their kind. The 3000 odd cunts on watch lists if very, very worrying. Surely the fact that they conform to the same ideology as the recent suicide attacks is enough to say that they should be quarantined from sane people. I honestly think putting these cunts all together on some island somewhere is a great idea then they can do whatever barbaric sharia law stuff they want to. A man made one in the Irish Sea would be my preference with a permanent Royal Navy warship to "protect" them, as British citizens, carrying a full magazine of shells, cruise missiles, napalm and VX gas just in case.

Alcatraz? 

On 02/06/2017 at 11:48 PM, Roadkill said:

Sounds like his idea is to simply not charge in with torches and pitchforks and go painting entire communities with the same brush because of a few bad apples. I... ugh... I agree with Rick on this, but I also have to point out that solving this issue will take work from both sides. Muslims will have to accept that their religion is in serious need of reform if they want it to be accepted in the western world, and westerners will have to stop judging all Muslims by the acts of a few radicals.

I'd also like to say that whilst Rick might be right about one thing, he's going about it like a holier-than-thou, little lefty snowflake, who appears to want to be so morally superior over the members of a forum called Cunts Corner that he's putting far more effort into defending the source of the issue than he is of condemning its acts.

Surprise, surprise, a mod has turned out to be a cunt.

I'm Spartacus!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Ah fuck...busted...I thought I could creep around the house without anyone smelling my body odour.

My missus fried my nostrils last night when she released a toxic, silent but deadly arse cloud, then pulled the duvet over my head.  Miserable cunt sleeps in the back garden tonight.  She's enough to knock a skunk off a road kill bin.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

My missus fried my nostrils last night when she released a toxic, silent but deadly arse cloud, then pulled the duvet over my head.  Miserable cunt sleeps in the back garden tonight.  She's enough to knock a skunk off a road kill bin.  

You've mentioned this before, I think you may need to instigate prevention measures. Perhaps whilst shopping, if you notice the trolley festooned with baked beans, cabbage, sprouts etc', you should say: OI, MRS WIZ, NO!

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've mentioned this before, I think you may need to instigate prevention measures. Perhaps whilst shopping, if you notice the trolley festooned with baked beans, cabbage, sprouts etc', you should say: OI, MRS WIZ, NO!

If I'm honest, water gives her the winds!  It's not an every night barrage, but when she does let loose, the paint peels off the walls!!  

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I'm honest, water gives her the winds!  It's not an every night barrage, but when she does let loose, the paint peels off the walls!!  

Have you tried getting her a Kite? 

Don't, whatever you do, smoke in bed. You'll combust.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Have you tried getting her a Kite? 

Don't, whatever you do, smoke in bed. You'll combust.

Good advice 'Eavens!  I never took up the smoking habit. I always found mocking, ridiculing and sometimes kicking fuck out of annoying smokers more pleasurable. Their weakened lungs offer an advantage and once they're on the ground you can stomp them on the face while calling them cunts and sad little thickos whilst laughing yourself to nearly pissing in your pants. 

Good times!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good advice 'Eavens!  I never took up the smoking habit. I always found mocking, ridiculing and sometimes kicking fuck out of annoying smokers more pleasurable. Their weakened lungs offer an advantage and once they're on the ground you can stomp them on the face while calling them cunts and sad little thickos whilst laughing yourself to nearly pissing in your pants. 

Good times!

... there is that of course, but you'd need a fag afterwards, surely?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... there is that of course, but you'd need a fag afterwards, surely?

I have no need of them. Besides, they usually avoid violent confrontations, preferring a nice rest stop for a bit of cottaging!  

Fuck off Punkape!