CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rio Ferdinand

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I say Range Rover and get in it.

With wipe clean seat covers for the spunk and piss (your clients) and shit (your pimps) and blood (yours-some from getting the shit slapped out of you by the afore mentioned pimp, but mostly the result of brutal fistings)

filty depraved, plastic catholic cuntbreed.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I say Range Rover and get in it.

With wipe clean seat covers for the spunk and piss (your clients) and shit (your pimps) and blood (yours-some from getting the shit slapped out of you by the afore mentioned pimp, but mostly the result of brutal fistings)

filty depraved, plastic catholic cuntbreed.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I don't own it now, the RENAULT is a crushed cube and belongs to the scrap yard, pay attention gay boy.

Careful Alf. You'll confuse the gayster, as his only idea of a Renault, is his Renee & Renato vinyl collection.

As much as I wouldn't wish grief like that on anyone, having gone through similar myself, I'm not sure how the producers of this, or fuckwit Ferdinand himself, expect at least 90% of the people watching it to be able to relate to someone getting over their troubles by spending all day swimming in their outdoor heated pool, having carers helping them out all the time, and taking two seconds from lifting weights to shout at their kids to get their shin pads ready for football practice.

Possessions aren't number one. I'm not saying money can overtake grief, but I don't get what this programme is trying to get across having it be about Rio and not one of the thousands of other people it happens to daily. Even the "everyday" folk he meets up with are minted. Cry me a river for fucks sake. This happens to people who don't have a pot to piss in.

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

As much as I wouldn't wish grief like that on anyone, having gone through similar myself, I'm not sure how the producers of this, or fuckwit Ferdinand himself, expect at least 90% of the people watching it to be able to relate to someone getting over their troubles by spending all day swimming in their outdoor heated pool, having carers helping them out all the time, and taking two seconds from lifting weights to shout at their kids to get their shin pads ready for football practice.

Possessions aren't number one. I'm not saying money can overtake grief, but I don't get what this programme is trying to get across having it be about Rio and not one of the thousands of other people it happens to daily. Even the "everyday" folk he meets up with are minted. Cry me a river for fucks sake. This happens to people who don't have a pot to piss in.

Spot on

Guest DingTheRioja

was it Rio who gave half a million to kids charity the other week?

I reckon half the reason he can't grieve is that his money and lifestyle keeps him too busy... Stop and smell the shit Rio, might help...

Guest Ollyboro

Just caught a bit of this on a repeat of Gogglebox (fuck off - Gogglebox is okay) and I found myself thinking about our society's emotional incontinence. Yes, Rio must have had an awful time, and yes, we should probably talk about our feelings more, but there comes a point where you have to fucking get on with it.

I always assumed that if push came to shove British people would always behave like their ancestors did in the 2nd World War. Now - because of less social cohesion, respect for the Church, respect for your "betters" etc - I doubt it. And in many ways that's a good thing. But the main reason why I think Britain would go to fucking pieces, in the event of a cunt up, is because everycunt would make it all about them.

If every woman who'd lost a son, brother, husband or Father in WW2 had made a fucking documentary about their grief, there'd have been nocunt available to work in the munitions factories. And there'd definitely been no cunt available to take a gallon of G.I's jizz up their rapidly healing up cunts. I blame Princess Di. The dead cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

If every woman who'd lost a son, brother, husband or Father in WW2 had made a fucking documentary about their grief, there'd have been nocunt available to work in the munitions factories. And there'd definitely been no cunt available to take a gallon of G.I's jizz up their rapidly healing up cunts. I blame Princess Di. The dead cunt.

One Sunday back in 1997, my next door neighbour came knocking on the door crying her eyes out. I asked what was the matter and she just said "She's been killed", I aked who thinking her mother or even her car. Eventually she blubbled out that a 36 year old woman had been killed in a car crash in Paris. The woman was Lady Diana someone or the other. Fr the next week this neigbour was crying most of the time and the most I or anyone could get out of her was "Its not going to be the same without her". I do wonder what it is going to be like when either Old Phil or Old Liz pop their clogs. Will there be an epidemic of suicides by harpies who can no longer cope?

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Ipso facto

I think that you will find that Punkers has got a Morris Ital estate that he has had retro fitted with a 998cc engine from an Austin A35 van

26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I think that you will find that Punkers has got a Morris Ital estate that he has had retro fitted with a 998cc engine from an Austin A35 van

Wrong. I think you'll find punkers pretends to drive a range rover, actually a cardboard cut out. The vehicle he spends most time in is a burnt out Nissan almera at his imaginary golf club entertaining his clients. This actually entails being brutally arse raped by a pack of thuggish Nigerian illegal immigrants then moving on to sucking off farm animals and scat videos

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wrong. I think you'll find punkers pretends to drive a range rover, actually a cardboard cut out. The vehicle he spends most time in is a burnt out Nissan almera at his imaginary golf club entertaining his clients. This actually entails being brutally arse raped by a pack of thuggish Nigerian illegal immigrants then moving on to sucking off farm animals and scat videos

Peasant and pervert.

lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Peasant and pervert.

lol.

I'm very shocked to get a response. I thought Wednesday was when you where being impaled at both ends by huge black things? One your pimps cock down your throat the other his fellow people trafficking crime lords elbow-deep arm fisting your arse.