CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rio Ferdinand

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Am fucked off with hearing about this cunt, moaning about being a Mum & Dad to his kids now that he's wife has died. He was shit at football and so he does have a point, but only to a degree. The cunt must have bundles of dosh, more so than some Essex babe on benefits dragging up six chilblains without any of the Dads chipping in. Now, the cunt is coming out on TV to voice his woes, in the hope that somebody gives a fuck and to boost his already overinflated  ego.

A Ferdinand is worth fuck all in the bush. He's a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I detest the camel faced cunt.

Very observant. He's a fucking camel alright. The Taliban used to pimp his camel-arse out to Jihads.

Guest Ollyboro

Fucking Ferdinands. Cunts to a man. There was Franz Ferdinand. Only hours after somecunt threw a bomb at him the stupid cunt goes and sticks his overprivileged neck in the way of a bullet and kicks off World War One. Then there was Franz Ferdinand. A bunch of arch virgins attempting to channel a post-punk sound whilst looking like a bunch of seedy trainee teachers. And of course the dog eating Republic of The Fucking Philippines gave us that torturing cunt Ferdinand Marcos. As a direct result of his inability to keep his fat mess of a wife on a leash the world suffered a critical shoe shortage back in '82. My size three Clarks Commandos still haven't turned up. Fucking cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you from goat herding stock in Iraq ?

If so.....fuck off you Islamic twat.

He could be greek.... they like a bit of Billy now and again....

Guest 'eavensabove

To suggest that I'm a goat herding Islamic twat from Iraq, makes Punkers a Homo.

However, though I'm also not Greek, I am rather partial to a bit of Billy, so you got me there.

billie-piper-wallpaper-celebrity-wallpap 

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

To suggest that I'm a goat herding Islamic twat from Iraq, makes Punkers a Homo.

However, though I'm also not Greek, I am rather partial to a bit of Billy, so you got me there.

billie-piper-wallpaper-celebrity-wallpap 

I need to know if that photo is pre- or post- Chris Evans....?

Answer 1 is yes please, answer 2 is not even with yours...

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I need to know if that photo is pre- or post- Chris Evans....?

Answer 1 is yes please, answer 2 is not even with yours...

My answer is number 1, and to think that she got fucked senseless by some ginger-bollocked prat, is enough to make me consider becoming an Islamic goatherd.

For Gods sake when will you people wake up!

Since the death of Diana it's not good enough to simply grieve.

If you have ANY pretensions to 'slebrity you have to been SEEN to grieve, ideally as emotionally extravagantly as possible, behind the fig-leaf of 'starting a debate' about something or other or 'helping other people come to terms with their...blather'.

If you can't or won't cry on TV then I'm afraid your not trying hard enough, obviously don't care enough and it's a lifetime of queuing with the civilians outside Faeces Nightclub Harlow for you, I'm afraid.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I should think Dancing Queen is your favourite.

Take a walk on the wildside works for the mincing little cocoa shunter.

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

And for Citroen van owning oiks.....

lol.

So Punkers, how do you pronounce Citroën?

1. Sit-ro-en
  2. Sit-roan
  3. Sit Ran

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I say Range Rover and get in it.

No, no, no, no.

No.

I'm talking about your home, not your workplace... you see a Range Rover and get in... and start unbuckling....

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

And for Citroen van owning oiks.....

lol.

I don't own it now, the RENAULT is a crushed cube and belongs to the scrap yard, pay attention gay boy.