CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Duggans cuntbreed family

Stubby Pecker

The family of this gun toting, career criminal have just lost their appeal on his lawful killing by the police. Maybe they don't want to admit their failings in teaching him wrong from right when he was a rat kid. Now they should pay back the tax payers money used to purse this failed venture in benefit cuts

• Like 3

If you carry an illegal gun in public then expect to be shot by the police who are trained professionals and who don't fire their weapons like some rap video or infantile Hollywood film. Especially at this time when the nation is on high alert and you're of a darker shade of pale. That sweaty Brazilian cunt with a back pack on the underground learnt this lesson. 

Shit I'm agreeing with punkers again! Next thing you know I'll be off to confession then a round of golf culminating in something awful at the 19th hole. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you carry an illegal gun in public then expect to be shot by the police who are trained professionals and who don't fire their weapons like some rap video or infantile Hollywood film. Especially at this time when the nation is on high alert and you're of a darker shade of pale. That sweaty Brazilian cunt with a back pack on the underground learnt this lesson. 

Shit I'm agreeing with punkers again! Next thing you know I'll be off to confession then a round of golf culminating in something awful at the 19th hole. 

Stop while you can. It's not too late Stubbers. Renounce Catholicism and call the Pope a cunt.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

19th hole........You would probably order an Aadvocaat at the bar.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stop while you can. It's not too late Stubbers. Renounce Catholicism and call the Pope a cunt.

I don't know what got into me. If was the average catholic priests way it would have been his disheveled cock when I was a child.

I will now go a burn a few of the popes anointed kiddie fiddlers at the stake to make up for my indiscretion.

On a golf course. 

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Any drug dealing fuckwit in possession of any unlicensed firearm should be much more careful in future otherwise they might get shot !

lol.

Just this once, the "lol" is entirely justified.

ROFL

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't know what got into me. If was the average catholic priests way it would have been his disheveled cock when I was a child.

I will now go a burn a few of the popes anointed kiddie fiddlers at the stake to make up for my indiscretion.

On a golf course. 

That should do it. While your there,burn an effigy of Spunkers will you. No for any repentance,just for a laugh.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Has there been a public enquiry yet?

Lucky he didn't come from Liverpool.