Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

759 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I was gonna say Flidnight express.

Only a poofter would even suggest Fliddler on the roof never mind nom it.

Lol.

Flidnight express contains considerable poofery, I think you cunts will find. 

After seeing it Punkape immediately flew to Istanbul and confessed to a number of crimes. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You thieving mother fucker Eric, that was one of my Sam peckinpah questions!

I know old fruit. But I was responding to Mingeetas question which was different in context to yours, and new players can't be expected to know all 30 pages of FlidSpack history. No doubt the question regarding a spackers favourite pie filling will also be asked again, and we should be patient and respond with 'Steak & Flidney'. I'm waiting for Quincy to return, he answers every question with 'flid life' and it just keeps getting funnier for some reason.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know old fruit. But I was responding to Mingeetas question which was different in context to yours, and new players can't be expected to know all 30 pages of FlidSpack history. No doubt the question regarding a spackers favourite pie filling will also be asked again, and we should be patient and respond with 'Steak & Flidney'. I'm waiting for Quincy to return, he answers every question with 'flid life' and it just keeps getting funnier for some reason.

I fear for the real Quincy, I think the silly tit tried to sneak in using a paper thin alias but got rumbled straight away.  

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fear for the real Quincy, I think the silly tit tried to sneak in using a paper thin alias but got rumbled straight away.  

There was speculation that the person you speak of could also have been Frank, which means the cunt got away before I had the chance to destroy him again...bollocks!

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was speculation that the person you speak of could also have been Frank, which means the cunt got away before I had the chance to destroy him again...bollocks!

Well I fucking never. If your theory of our strangely knowledgable newbie friend being frank, then why the fuck did the vile shit show his even more vile face, albeit fleetingly? If it was, he should be banned immediately after all the crap about multi IDs from the mods "we don't tolerate it, it's easy to spot" etc etcetera ? 

Perhaps the mods are frank, and punkape, and keep these characters going because they're sick cunts and it generates lots of traffic? If this is the case it's the saddest thing as there about about 25 if that, regular users ie this place is pretty fucking lame. I'll post this theory in the site ideas folder and see what our absent overlords have to say so get ready for roops vs wolfie #2

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well I fucking never. If your theory of our strangely knowledgable newbie friend being frank, then why the fuck did the vile shit show his even more vile face, albeit fleetingly? If it was, he should be banned immediately after all the crap about multi IDs from the mods "we don't tolerate it, it's easy to spot" etc etcetera ? 

Perhaps the mods are frank, and punkape, and keep these characters going because they're sick cunts and it generates lots of traffic? If this is the case it's the saddest thing as there about about 25 if that, regular users ie this place is pretty fucking lame. I'll post this theory in the site ideas folder and see what our absent overlords have to say so get ready for roops vs wolfie #2

I seem to remember Roops mentioning something about a few repeat offenders being weighted down and lobbed into the sea, as they failed to respond to behavioural training, I hope Decs makes a return as he is extremely funny at times, as for Frank, fuck knows, but I hope they've drowned the cunt. Oh, and Punkape I find quite amusing, he reminds me of a character from Viz comics Letterbocks called 'Colonel Buffy Beaumont', he is a caricature and I do quite enjoy being called an 'Oik'.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Afterthought

1 minute ago, Ape said:

What's a flids favourite high performance SUV?

Your mouth :P

1 person likes this