CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laura Kuenssberg on Brexit

Guest Lady Penelope

As the latest BBC "superstar" she's never off the box and predictably tows the leftie luvvie line ad nauseam. Her pay will rise inexorably over the coming years to complement all the BBC bollocks yet her shrill hectoring and irritating presentation style would be better serving a Women's Institute meeting.

Silly bitch.

There's something of the night about her; a certain aura that projects the possibility of her being able to suck the bend out of a river. I doubt I would though. You'd want to keep your dick in turps for a fortnight after railing it.

One for Neil I reckon.

She went to a fee-paying school round the corner from mine and I'm surprised to learn that I never fucked her. All the girls at Laurel Park were notoriously yo-yo knickered scrubbers who'd go down for a roll and chips and a slug of Tizer.

Guest 'eavensabove

I have a number of waste bins. One for domestic rubbish, another for bottles and a what I call my Corbyn, which is used for recycled ideas from the 1970s, into which Kuenssberg belongs.

Guest DingTheRioja

Can't stand the bint, half of what she says is bollocks, she's trying to out-Paxman Paxman in some interviews but just looks like a desperate idiot who got there by shagging the producer or someone.  I've seen her ask the same question 4 times in a row, no variation, no change in emphasis, even though she was given a proper answer... she thinks she's clever and stunning, but she's not, she's fucking annoying and about a 6 pinter...

• 1 month later...
Guest N/A
On 30/03/2017 at 9:50 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

Assuming that she gets an annual salary of about £250k plus lots of little jobs on the side, surely we can expect more from this little sexpot, rather than a few lines that could have been written by a 12 year old back in the 1960s

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39438982

This Laura cuntsberg is a fucking self opinionated vile agendaist BBC cunt.  Laughed my cock off on brexit night when she was totally fucking lost for words at being completely out of touch with the world"outside the Westminster bubble".   She peddles her thoughts and ideas as though they are pearls of infinite wisdom. When in fact she hasn't got a fucking clue about what is going on.  Wouldnt surprise me if she states "emphatically" that Jeremy Corbin, Tim nice but dim Fallon, wee jimmy cranky and the BNP are going to form a coalition government that will end brexit and make us all eat spaghetti and snitzl 3 times a day as penance for daring to be independent and defy HER ideology.  What she needs is for the Rowdy Romanians to move in next door, the Muzzers to take over the other side of the street, square head van drivers to block her driveway and repeatedly smash her wing mirrors off, the local shop to become a Polska Deli, the bank to become a prayer centre for the Hindu community, the school to have more languages than the UN, and her other neighbours to be running a drug house and prostitution ring organised by Lithuanian mafia.  The local park of course being filled with gay men openly fucking in the afternoon and filled with gypsy pikey caravans.  That's the lovely visionary ethnically diverse world her fucking type have created.  But don't live in.  She's a BBC cunt

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This Laura cuntsberg is a fucking self opinionated vile agendaist BBC cunt.  Laughed my cock off on brexit night when she was totally fucking lost for words at being completely out of touch with the world"outside the Westminster bubble".   She peddles her thoughts and ideas as though they are pearls of infinite wisdom. When in fact she hasn't got a fucking clue about what is going on.  Wouldnt surprise me if she states "emphatically" that Jeremy Corbin, Tim nice but dim Fallon, wee jimmy cranky and the BNP are going to form a coalition government that will end brexit and make us all eat spaghetti and snitzl 3 times a day as penance for daring to be independent and defy HER ideology.  What she needs is for the Rowdy Romanians to move in next door, the Muzzers to take over the other side of the street, square head van drivers to block her driveway and repeatedly smash her wing mirrors off, the local shop to become a Polska Deli, the bank to become a prayer centre for the Hindu community, the school to have more languages than the UN, and her other neighbours to be running a drug house and prostitution ring organised by Lithuanian mafia.  The local park of course being filled with gay men openly fucking in the afternoon and filled with gypsy pikey caravans.  That's the lovely visionary ethnically diverse world her fucking type have created.  But don't live in.  She's a BBC cunt

Don't let the niceties of this site hold you back from expressing your opinions old bean, say what you mean for Christs sake

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I just want to double check .. you don't really like her do you?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 30/03/2017 at 3:57 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Can't stand the bint, half of what she says is bollocks, she's trying to out-Paxman Paxman in some interviews but just looks like a desperate idiot who got there by shagging the producer or someone.  I've seen her ask the same question 4 times in a row, no variation, no change in emphasis, even though she was given a proper answer... she thinks she's clever and stunning, but she's not, she's fucking annoying and about a 6 pinter...

I still think that you would slip her one.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 30/03/2017 at 10:02 AM, Punkape said:

As the latest BBC "superstar" she's never off the box and predictably tows the leftie luvvie line ad nauseam. Her pay will rise inexorably over the coming years to complement all the BBC bollocks yet her shrill hectoring and irritating presentation style would be better serving a Women's Institute meeting.

Silly bitch.

I still think that you would give her one behind the clubhouse.

Guest Manky

Unluckily, the BBC has strength in depth. If some public spirited cunt wasted this obnoxious twat, they could roll out a million clones quicker than a quick thing going quick

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Strangely enough, complaints about Kuenssberg's impartiality have been about alleged anti Labour bias. For my money one should pay attention to Norman Smith, the BBC's assistant political editor. He's at his best when reporting from the Houses of Parliament where he seems to have a keen sense of what's going on within the Westminster bubble.

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, complaints about Kuenssberg's impartiality have been about alleged anti Labour bias. For my money one should pay attention to Norman Smith, the BBC's assistant political editor. He's at his best when reporting from the Houses of Parliament where he seems to have a keen sense of what's going on within the Westminster bubble.

Is he that prick who looks like a bald Jimmy Edwards?

I think Chubby Brown and Timmy Mallet are just as relevant as most of the political commentators who despite their protestations all have an axe to grind of some sort. I would prefer the news to report news and leave the political analysis to other platforms. It bores the fuck out of me..

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Is he that prick who looks like a bald Jimmy Edwards?

I think Chubby Brown and Timmy Mallet are just as relevant as most of the political commentators who despite their protestations all have an axe to grind of some sort. I would prefer the news to report news and leave the political analysis to other platforms. It bores the fuck out of me..

As does your northern gibberish about the Bangladeshis you keep locked in your shed with the venomous spiders you fucking bellend.  

Guest Manky
26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As does your northern gibberish about the Bangladeshis you keep locked in your shed with the venomous spiders you fucking bellend.  

As my garden is sovereign territory proudly flying the flag of Mancland, and my border controls are somewhat more robust than the national ones, there are no curry eaters, goat shaggers, Eastern European car wash workers, big-issue sellers or any other Johnny Foreigner on my estate. The spiders are only one layer of deterrence.

Fuck off

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The BBC is a den of Marxist vermin and terrorist sympathisers. It should be immediately shut down and confined to the landfill of history. Not before all of it's lefty biased journos are executed for crimes against broadcasting of course.

27 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The BBC is a den of Marxist vermin and terrorist sympathisers. It should be immediately shut down and confined to the landfill of history. Not before all of it's lefty biased journos are executed for crimes against broadcasting of course.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't fucking mandatory to pay the cunts. BBC News has become a total joke lately, not even bothering to hide their leftist bias and basically becoming EU Propaganda Central. They badmouth anything that goes against their own views and use their publicly funded platform to manipulate the populace into seeing things their way.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't fucking mandatory to pay the cunts. BBC News has become a total joke lately, not even bothering to hide their leftist bias and basically becoming EU Propaganda Central. They badmouth anything that goes against their own views and use their publicly funded platform to manipulate the populace into seeing things their way.

Clarkson as Director General of the BBC would get them back on track, failing that let's have him, Hammond and May back on Top Gear. The latest incarnation with Joey from Friends and the ethnic brothers is total shite, I'd rather watch the old ones on Dave.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Clarkson as Director General of the BBC would get them back on track, failing that let's have him, Hammond and May back on Top Gear. The latest incarnation with Joey from Friends and the ethnic brothers is total shite, I'd rather watch the old ones on Dave.

They'd never admit they fucked up getting rid of Clarkson. They've lost about 90% of the audience who used to watch Top Gear, but he was a problem to them because he wasn't a minority transgender liberal with a disability so it's probably still worth it in their eyes.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They'd never admit they fucked up getting rid of Clarkson. They've lost about 90% of the audience who used to watch Top Gear, but he was a problem to them because he wasn't a minority transgender liberal with a disability so it's probably still worth it in their eyes.

Yeah, but he was an opinionated cunt, should go down well with the beeb, although they seem prefer their older male celebs to have some young skeletons in the closet, so maybe he failed there...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

BBC News, is Old News. The BBC showed their true colours by covering-up Nonces: Saville, Harris, King etc. etc. etc. & etc.

Their employees are all closeted perverts.