CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who cry to Admin

Stubby Pecker

Guest Snatch

I'm still waiting for Decimus,Bubba,Stickers and Jazz to tell me exactly what it was I allegedly grassed.

Although Roops did say it wasn't myself or Ding,instead they should look closer to home,they still insist it was me.

Then again,I'm not the one in the cooler (Dec's,Stickers,QC,Frank),flouncing off when I get picked on (Bubba) or a paranoid bozo.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I'm still waiting for Decimus,Bubba,Stickers and Jazz to tell me exactly what it was I allegedly grassed.

Although Roops did say it wasn't myself or Ding,instead they should look closer to home,they still insist it was me.

Then again,I'm not the one in the cooler (Dec's,Stickers,QC,Frank),flouncing off when I get picked on (Bubba) or a paranoid bozo.

How I laugh at the thought of those in the cooler right now. Reduced to grassing each other for an extra crust of bread. Bubba is still not speaking to me Snatch, do you think it's because I beat him at conkers?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How I laugh at the thought of those in the cooler right now. Reduced to grassing each other for an extra crust of bread. Bubba is still not speaking to me Snatch, do you think it's because I beat him at conkers?

I simply laugh at Snudge althought he/she is not funny.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have heard he is to be avoided at all costs. Something very "iffy" about him, a whiff of lavender perhaps?

I seem to remember his bus driving "brother".

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've just evacuated. Mine was a rather fetching shade of russet and felt like I was giving birth to a fucking gym rope.

So that thing swimming" down the Clyde giving birth to little brown babies is not the Loch Ness monster.

Guest Snatch
47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite possibly.

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just reported you to Cheshire constabulary for sucking off a horse

I reported him to the DVLA for shagging the tail pipe of his 4x4.

Guest deebom
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Ditto and to confirm this is a single use profile ip addy ...if that's the right terminology

Panzerknacker 

I'm not enough of an attention seeking cumpot to multi ID. I'd only forget all the passwords anyway.