CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who cry to Admin

Stubby Pecker

If you feel you need to report something on a site called cunts corner then you need to grow a pair and come out fighting. The Mods have a hard enough time trawling through the shite here to make sure the 4th reich brigade are kept at bay. Everyone knows where the line is, except frank the piece of dog shit, many cross it and end in the cooler eating quinces shit for dinner and punkers man goo for dessert. If you can't take it, don't give it or fuck off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you feel you need to report something on a site called cunts corner then you need to grow a pair and come out fighting. The Mods have a hard enough time trawling through the shite here to make sure the 4th reich brigade are kept at bay. Everyone knows where the line is, except frank the piece of dog shit, many cross it and end in the cooler eating quinces shit for dinner and punkers man goo for dessert. If you can't take it, don't give it or fuck off.

Name names, Stubby. Name names! *

*Audie Murphy will not be accepted 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking bet the person that reported something was either:

a). A flid

b). A spacker

c). Both.

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just reported you regarding another thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Seriously now Peckers, what's this about? 

There are rumours, a while back, of cunts crying to admin because of persecution or abuse, bought on by themselves, of course. Replies such as "reported for ......" give the game away to who's the thinnest skinned cry baby here. Can't take it, don't give it, or fuck off, or better still admin grow a pair and fuck them off for good.

Guest Cuntsman

I've found a few people on here who are remarkably sensitive, given the nature of the site. And now I've contributed that shite I'm off to help my Mum now with some knitting - she's knitting a jock strap from barbed wire for that fuck head frank

2 hours ago, Admin said:

The worst for hitting the grass button is that fucking cunt The Beast.

You're not wrong there, brown hatter. I can't stand that fucking cunt. A shandy drinker with delusions of adequacy. Even the Rev wants him dead, and that doesn't happen often.

No one really needs to report anyone on here as far as i can see, the mods do their job as best they can. I don't know much about this Beast prick, as far as i know the daft cuntbrain hasn't reported me but then again my intelligence (yes i have some) tells me how far to go. Thicko's who go too far have little if any intelligence and certainly no self control, i think they should be claw hammered to be honest.

4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

No one really needs to report anyone on here as far as i can see, the mods do their job as best they can. I don't know much about this Beast prick, as far as i know the daft cuntbrain hasn't reported me but then again my intelligence (yes i have some) tells me how far to go. Thicko's who go too far have little if any intelligence and certainly no self control, i think they should be claw hammered to be honest.

Reported.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Admin said:

The worst for hitting the grass button is that fucking cunt The Beast.

I have heard he is to be avoided at all costs. Something very "iffy" about him, a whiff of lavender perhaps?