CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

Colin Gregg, son of Greggs founder John Gregg, has just been done for serial noncery, and been sentenced to over 13 years, which is about as long as it takes to digest one of their shitty fucking steak bakes. One of which, if you pulled it apart, would resemble the state his arse will be in within a few months of meeting his new besties on E-wing. Or maybe one of their cream pies?

Makes me glad I've never set foot in one. Although apparently, an easy and thrillingly realistic recreation of the Pamplona Bull Run can be precipitated by dropping a 20p on the floor there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-39443585

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nocti said:

Colin Gregg, son of Greggs founder John Gregg, has just been done for serial noncery, and been sentenced to over 13 years, which is about as long as it takes to digest one of their shitty fucking steak bakes. One of which, if you pulled it apart, would resemble the state his arse will be in within a few months of meeting his new besties on E-wing. Or maybe one of their cream pies?

Makes me glad I've never set foot in one. Although apparently, an easy and thrillingly realistic recreation of the Pamplona Bull Run can be precipitated by dropping a 20p on the floor there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-39443585

He deserves to be the roll around the sausage to some deranged, sadistic Nigerian serial rapist with a foot of angry horse cock. But unfortunately nonces are kept separate for the hardened crims, shame. All paedos should be shot

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He deserves to be the roll around the sausage to some deranged, sadistic Nigerian serial rapist with a foot of angry horse cock. But unfortunately nonces are kept separate for the hardened crims, shame. All paedos should be shot

Agreed. They're never going to change are they, no matter how much porridge they do. Fucking waste of space. I feel a boycott coming on.