CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where the Fuck are all the Hot Lesbians Nowadays?

Rev

The UK is fast becoming completely full of weedy fucking bastard Liberal-leftard misandrist cunts. All lesbians now seem to be fucking moustachio'd butterfaced sea-hags with the aesthetics of Arthur Mullard wearing lipstick and a frock. Whether they're leading a protest for similar nose-ringed Rasta-hat-wearing double-baggers, supporting all their fellow confused Dr Martens-wearing multi-gender lady-chuts, or (as I have recently experienced) in the workplace, they all seem as promisingly attractive as scoring a back-scuttle off Myra Hindley's rotting corpse.

I'm fuck-sick of these goatee-bearded, dungaree'd, bulky skinhead lesbanians with forearm tattoos taking up oxygen our fucking trees work hard to produce, so that they can throw their alleged 37 genders into any fucking made up on the spot argument. Lesbians are meant to be soft to the touch, give their tits a good airing in the work canteen at lunch and be attractive, like BBC weather slag Lucy Verasamy, or those two whores with fringes in fucking Emmerdale; not some snarling, roll-up smoking cockless reject from the Wanderers with underarms you could knit fucking dreadlocks into. Fuck off and drop dead. Vin Diesel is a cunt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

The UK is fast becoming completely full of weedy fucking bastard Liberal-leftard misandrist cunts. All lesbians now seem to be fucking moustachio'd butterfaced sea-hags with the aesthetics of Arthur Mullard wearing lipstick and a frock. Whether they're leading a protest for similar nose-ringed Rasta-hat-wearing double-baggers, supporting all their fellow confused Dr Martens-wearing multi-gender lady-chuts, or (as I have recently experienced) in the workplace, they all seem as promisingly attractive as scoring a back-scuttle off Myra Hindley's rotting corpse.

I'm fuck-sick of these goatee-bearded, dungaree'd, bulky skinhead lesbanians with forearm tattoos taking up oxygen our fucking trees work hard to produce, so that they can throw their alleged 37 genders into any fucking made up on the spot argument. Lesbians are meant to be soft to the touch, give their tits a good airing in the work canteen at lunch and be attractive, like BBC weather slag Lucy Verasamy, or those two whores with fringes in fucking Emmerdale; not some snarling, roll-up smoking cockless reject from the Wanderers with underarms you could knit fucking dreadlocks into. Fuck off and drop dead. Vin Diesel is a cunt.

The lesbians from greenham common are all hot these days. Their ridiculously high body temperatures are a result of spending half of the 80's in close proximity to Uranium tipped warheads.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Er, sorry Rev, they're all in my cellar. 

Which reminds me, time to top up the baby oil in their paddling pool...

Photos or it never happened. You know how it works Bawsy.

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Er, sorry Rev, they're all in my cellar. 

Which reminds me, time to top up the baby oil in their paddling pool...

But...but...I bought a dozen catering-sized tubs of Fisting Butter in anticipation of them knocking my door. How fucking dare you steal all my hot lesbians.

Guest Wizardsleeve

They have all convened a secret coven to complain about men, protest donald trump, and stick needles in little voodoo doll eyes with his likeness.  

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah fuck it, you've rumbled my charade. Who do you think I am, Ding?

Cheeky fuck, they're in the summer house..

All the visually alluring ones must be back on solids now, whilst all the remaining "proper" lesbians are at some pointless rally or other, knitting bras out of fucking kale, then probably burning them, the ugly, calorie-stockpiling, indignant fucking ham planet cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

The two highest profile lezzas at the moment are probably Clare Balding and Nicola Adams. Now I've investigated lesbianism to an unusually in depth degree and know what they like doing. They enjoy wearing lingerie, pissing in one another's mouths, using huge dildoes on each other and letting passing plumbers watch them through a window, before impaling them orally, vaginally and anally with a 12" cock. How could that possibly happen with Balding and Adams? It's bound to put any bloke off his stroke if one lezza has got a bigger cock than him and the other one could knock the fuck out of him.

On 01/04/2017 at 8:27 PM, Ollyboro said:

The two highest profile lezzas at the moment are probably Clare Balding and Nicola Adams. Now I've investigated lesbianism to an unusually in depth degree and know what they like doing. They enjoy wearing lingerie, pissing in one another's mouths, using huge dildoes on each other and letting passing plumbers watch them through a window, before impaling them orally, vaginally and anally with a 12" cock. How could that possibly happen with Balding and Adams? It's bound to put any bloke off his stroke if one lezza has got a bigger cock than him and the other one could knock the fuck out of him.

While I don't doubt Balding can hit hard, I'll wager Adams has taken more abuse around the ring.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

My niece is a lesbian, and I'd be more than happy to fuck her. Even if she wasn't my niece.

You fucking cunt, you know we can't say shit all about her!!!

Evil, fucking, nasty, fucking, snidey, teasing little wankstain you are...

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You fucking cunt, you know we can't say shit all about her!!!

Evil, fucking, nasty, fucking, snidey, teasing little wankstain you are...

AND she works in a hospital. So she's probably got a nurse's uniform at home.....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

AND she works in a hospital. So she's probably got a nurse's uniform at home.....

SOMEONE KILL THIS CUNT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

The two highest profile lezzas at the moment are probably Clare Balding and Nicola Adams.

Oh, I don't know about that, there's the cool and unflappable BBC newsreader Jane Hill

892ccf13f04dd71da3c737479eb0b849.jpg

She's married to a camerawoman, dont'cha know.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I don't know about that, there's the cool and unflappable BBC newsreader Jane Hill

Shouldn't you of posted this on the Meat Free at the Beeb thread?

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unflappable? I would have thought flapping flaps would be right up her Khyber Pass.