CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Blackburn

colonelkurtz

Enduring the hell that is M6 traffic Friday homeward journey compounded by this twat on the car radio of a 
a colleague [ her car her radio ffs ] who thinks he is "dead good" and "always liked him". His cuntery extends
amongst other things to cutting short Pinball Wizard to inflicting his inane fucking mid atlantic accented babble
on us and never fails to subject us to the full fucking shitpile that apparently passes as his "wacky"humour.
His fucked up mind is obviously lost in some 70's fantasy land where everyone is in their bedroom taping
his fucking R1 sack of shit bastarding pish of a show. 
My closing rant .. don't you FUCKING DARE fuck about with the James Brown track you cunt.

4 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Enduring the hell that is M6 traffic Friday homeward journey compounded by this twat on the car radio of a 
a colleague [ her car her radio ffs ] who thinks he is "dead good" and "always liked him". His cuntery extends
amongst other things to cutting short Pinball Wizard to inflicting his inane fucking mid atlantic accented babble
on us and never fails to subject us to the full fucking shitpile that apparently passes as his "wacky"humour.
His fucked up mind is obviously lost in some 70's fantasy land where everyone is in their bedroom taping
his fucking R1 sack of shit bastarding pish of a show. 
My closing rant .. don't you FUCKING DARE fuck about with the James Brown track you cunt.

His head has been fucked up since Tessa Wyatt left him, and she did that because he was a cunt. Now he is a bigger cunt, let's face it, he used to be mates with Jimmy Savile.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His head has been fucked up since Tessa Wyatt left him, and she did that because he was a cunt. Now he is a bigger cunt, let's face it, he used to be mates with Jimmy Savile.

I'd have done Sally Thomsett before Tessa Wyatt any day. That filthy little chipmunk mouth looked like it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably not, imagine the terror experienced by the victims of the Sasquatch like DLT though.

The hairy cornflake? More like a hairy old cunt.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have done Sally Thomsett before Tessa Wyatt any day. That filthy little chipmunk mouth looked like it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

And Sally was out shagging every night when filming the railway children, disturbing considering she was playing a 13 yr old. On a connected subject, I'd love to have been in that shower with Jenny Agutter in 'American Werewolf'. I wouldn't have touched Paula Wilcox with a barge pole though.

2 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Simon Bates ...pure fucking squirmsville who wouldn't have looked out of place in Royston Vasey

I hated that creepy cunt! 'Our Tune'....."she lost her entire family in a car crash, she threw herself off a 12 storey building, and as you can imagine, she was pretty dead. But she recovered.. And this song's for her... 'Get up, by James Brown'."

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll see your Sally Fucking Thomsett and raise you a sweetly fragrant Jenny Agutter. I know which side my bread's buttered.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'll see your Sally Fucking Thomsett and raise you a sweetly fragrant Jenny Agutter. I know which side my bread's buttered.

I agree, as you'll see in my earlier post. Jenny Agutter is an English rose sex kitten, and that grubby Aborigine was blessed merely to walk in her sandy footprints in that shit film 'Walkabout'.

14 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Bet you still get the horn watching that midwife and nuns tv show  .. I know I do  .. and anything with Jamie lee Curtis !

Fuckin hell! Now you're talking, she was the only thing that redeemed the awful 'Perfect' with Flid Travolta, and the strip scene from 'True Lies' makes me foam at the japseye! She improved with age, bit plain in 'Halloween'.

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fucking wanker.

The corner is, without doubt, a better place with you in it Punkers, you dreadful little Flid.

You're comment, for some reason, made me laugh out loud. Lol. Lol.

Edited by Ape
Funniest comment all night