CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who do not normally enter their houses via the front door

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

This is very working class, well bred folks always enter via the front door of their residence .. they do not use the tradesmens entrance.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Pen, is this a euphamism, and what you are really trying to say is you don't like it up the wrong hole? May I suggest you attempt to hook up with somebody from a higher social class. Try hanging out around your local golf club. Naturally it might be a risky tactic as I understand a high percentage of cunts who play with golf sticks also like the brown holes.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Shitty arseholes

Guest Alfie Noakes

I use my garage door.It would be stupid to walk around to the front door when there is a perfectly useable door in my garage to my kitchen. 

This is veering perilously close to Prof fucking B territory. A few shitty emojis and you'd be there, you soppy old virago.

Time for a reset. Travel broadens the mind, they say. Try going somewhere untouched by modern civilisation, without signal or wifi. Leicester perhaps?

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, nocti said:

Try going somewhere untouched by modern civilisation, without signal or wifi. Leicester perhaps?

Rugeley, Ilkeston or Bramhall?

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Pen, is this a euphamism, and what you are really trying to say is you don't like it up the wrong hole? May I suggest you attempt to hook up with somebody from a higher social class. Try hanging out around your local golf club. Naturally it might be a risky tactic as I understand a high percentage of cunts who play with golf sticks also like the brown holes.

Great work drew, you've nailed these golf cunts as shit stabbers correctly. Pen would get no action here from punkers and his ilk unless she strapped on a false beard. Or didn't shave for 48 hours.

Guest Manky

As the front door faces on to the street and the back door opens in to the back garden, I would have to walk past the front door, 30 yards to the back door, 20 yards to the front door, a 90° turn into the front room and 3 yards to my seat. A total waste of 50 yards walking. If the house was the other way round, it would be the same but different.  

20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This is very working class, well bred folks always enter via the front door of their residence .. they do not use the tradesmens entrance.

Seeing as the 'back door' of your third-floor council flat probably opens onto a four-foot-square 'balcony' overlooking a squalid mess of social housing, the front door is probably your best option for ingress/egress.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Seeing as the 'back door' of your third-floor council flat probably opens onto a four-foot-square 'balcony' overlooking a squalid mess of social housing, the front door is probably your best option for ingress/egress.

You mean the unsafe fire escape?

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I will use the back door then .. oh fuck!

Guest DingTheRioja

One of my old neighbours was superstitious as fuck about going out the same door you came in (Neil... no.).

If you went in through the front you had to go back out the front, otherwise if you went out the back you took all the good luck with you... if I went out the back I took all the jewellery and silverware given half the chance as well...

15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of my old neighbours was superstitious as fuck about going out the same door you came in (Neil... no.).

If you went in through the front you had to go back out the front, otherwise if you went out the back you took all the good luck with you... if I went out the back I took all the jewellery and silverware given half the chance as well...

That happened to me last week. I'm locking the back door and taking the key out next time Gyps pops round for dinner.

Guest nobgobbler
On 01/04/2017 at 7:17 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

I use my garage door.It would be stupid to walk around to the front door when there is a perfectly useable door in my garage to my kitchen. 

That sounds very american Alf. Do you have a front yard to go with that?

Guest Alfie Noakes
48 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That sounds very american Alf. Do you have a front yard to go with that?

No I am lazy and the door is motorised. No I have a front garden then there is a pavement a kerb and then the road. I am definitely not American and I live near the cosmopolitan seaside metropolis that is Brighton.

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No I am lazy and the door is motorised. No I have a front garden then there is a pavement a kerb and then the road. I am definitely not American and I live near the cosmopolitan seaside metropolis that is Brighton.

So you must see Punkers Kerb Crawling quite frequently when you pop into town.

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Encyclopaedic knowledge of the Homo map of Great Britain. 

I'll get me chaps....