CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How much worse can it get?

Witheredscrote

I have noted that Punkers has logged in this morning, and logged out without posting  any of his usual drivel. Like it or not, when a complete fuckwit like him becomes apathetic towards this site then I fear all is lost.  This leaves a void that will eagerly be filled by some deranged  train spotting old cunt.  

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have noted that Punkers has logged in this morning, and logged out without posting  any of his usual drivel. Like it or not, when a complete fuckwit like him becomes apathetic towards this site then I fear all is lost.  This leaves a void that will eagerly be filled by some deranged  train spotting old cunt.  

It's already started Scroters.

23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but Proper, the power crazed cunt, just can't see that it is serious this time. What next from the smelly old crab, a nom entitled    'How to deep fry your used Tena pads and serve with salad'.

That wouldn't go amiss actually. I always end up fucking cremating mine.

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but Proper, the power crazed cunt, just can't see that it is serious this time. What next from the smelly old crab, a nom entitled    'How to deep fry your used Tena pads and serve with salad'.

Don't give her ideas.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't miss page after page of the same insults from the same people to the same recipient.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I don't miss page after page of the same insults from the same people to the same recipient.

Goading punkape should be an Olympic sport.

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Like the Romans did, a new member should be made to show their mettle by man to man combat with the spacker, obviously using the medium of tinterweb to avoid a Cafferkey episode.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, The Beast said:

Oddly, many of those recipients of the same old insults from the same old people just can't seem to stay away.  I think the enjoy the insults, if I'm honest.  We've all been on the sharp, pointy end of the insult stick, but we all keep coming back.  Or am I just a cunt imagining it all?  

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Oddly, many of those recipients of the same old insults from the same old people just can't seem to stay away.  I think the enjoy the insults, if I'm honest.  We've all been on the sharp, pointy end of the insult stick, but we all keep coming back.  Or am I just a cunt imagining it all?  

Your imagination is running riot.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Andre Chapelon is dead.

On 1 April 2017 at 2:42 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Punkape is a constantly raped rent boy who gets doused in spunk on a nightly basis. His Nigerian pimp slaps him around and forces him to suck off domestic animals whilst being filmed for the vile websites Frank regularly visits. In his spare time he enjoys gay sex, sucking off horses and taking a bunch of bananas to the zoo for his biological father. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkape is a constantly raped rent boy who gets doused in spunk on a nightly basis. His Nigerian pimp slaps him around and forces him to suck off domestic animals whilst being filmed for the vile websites Frank regularly visits. In his spare time he enjoys gay sex, sucking off horses and taking a bunch of bananas to the zoo for his biological father. 

That's just a monday morning for him. What about the rest of the week?

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Your imagination is running riot.

Take a holiday, Pen.  You're exhausting....err...exhaustED!  As in tiresome and boring.