CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gibralter, a Brexit pawn?

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
45 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Michael Howard is not the government, there was no threat to aid and abet terrorists, they're very Daily Mail style statements from you.... you've said many times before that Brexit is hardly even mentioned in your papers, yet now it seems like it's all over them?

As for noises coming out of the UK, it was the EU who put Gibralter "up for grabs", even though it is not even a negociating point, Gib is part of GB, same as Scotland... when the Krankie said "well if UK is leaving the EU then Scotland will go and deal with the EU directly" Junkers said "fuck off, you're UK, not Scotland"... this is exactly the same point, and someone, either EUrocrat or Spanish cunt is simply trying to derail shit because they're up the creek.

For someone who doesn't care, you talk an awful lot about it....

She probably did use it as a distraction, but there were also legitimate reasons behind the conflict (not war).  As for Nutty Footy, he had no chance of actually beating her, but there was a large minority of public who hated maggies guts with a passion, and would do almost anything to kick her out, having a winning battle with some "dirty foreigners" put enough zeal into the majority of the public that that minority got shouted down... it lasted long enough to get her back in for another 8 years....

Ding, I think about this more than I talk about it because I do care about a once great country being lead down the garden path by donkeys.  Micheal Howard is supposed to be very respected Tory grandee, the sort of luminary that's invited to appear in public by the media for his views and opinions of all things Tory. He's a Tory spokesman, self appointed or otherwise that hasn't as yet been told to curb it by anyone in the main party, at least not seriously, a little disapproval but nothing more than that.

As for May's hint at not cooperating on security with EU countries.... 'If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists' (GW Bush).... and me.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Ding, I think about this more than I talk about it because I do care about a once great country being lead down the garden path by donkeys.  Micheal Howard is supposed to be very respected Tory grandee, the sort of luminary that's invited to appear in public by the media for his views and opinions of all things Tory. He's a Tory spokesman, self appointed or otherwise that hasn't as yet been told to curb it by anyone in the main party, at least not seriously, a little disapproval but nothing more than that.

As for May's hint at not cooperating on security with EU countries.... 'If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists' (GW Bush).... and me.

Now you're being stupid....

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Tonight hostilities commence. I bought a jumbo box of cockroaches from the Moss Side Shark Fishing Emporium and at 9 o'clock they will be given their freedom in the Cheetham Hill Tapas Bar. On my way home I will key all Dago cars on our street. El Volvos, El Volkswagens and El Citroens. After I have phoned Environmental Health services.

Just leave the Dutch cars alone as we'll, as per usual, will be refereeing Brexit shit storm.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Just leave the Dutch cars alone as we'll, as per usual, will be refereeing Brexit shit storm.

El Waaijenbergs?

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's it, Operation Shit Storm. Great name.

Who said you Belgians were only good for making chocolate.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Now you're being stupid....

Come on Ding. I never had had you down for a thick cretin, surely you can recognize the absolute farce of a shitstorm Brexit is rapidly becoming? 

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

That's it, Operation Shit Storm. Great name.

Who said you Belgians were only good for making chocolate.

I'm really shit at making chocolate. probably because I'm from Herne Hill.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm really shit at making chocolate. probably because I'm from Herne Hill.

Here's me thinking you lived in Region 7, Europe.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Come on Ding. I never had had you down for a thick cretin, surely you can recognize the absolute farce of a shitstorm Brexit is rapidly becoming? 

The actual Brexit has only just started with that letter a couple of days ago, so there is no real shitstorm yet, however there is a media farce, 95% of whats said in the papers is utter bollocks, and it wouldn't surprise me (tinfoil hat on) if the media in general are trying to fuck things up because most of them "lost" the vote.  Where that stupid Gib clause came from is anyones guess, but I reckon it came direct from Spain despite their protestations... why would that true Brit (shhh) Fabian Picardo have had to ask May to "defend" Gib in the letter and negociations if he didn't have a inclin that the Spaniards were up to something?

Although they are always up to something...

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The actual Brexit has only just started with that letter a couple of days ago, so there is no real shitstorm yet, however there is a media farce, 95% of whats said in the papers is utter bollocks, and it wouldn't surprise me (tinfoil hat on) if the media in general are trying to fuck things up because most of them "lost" the vote.  Where that stupid Gib clause came from is anyones guess, but I reckon it came direct from Spain despite their protestations... why would that true Brit (shhh) Fabian Picardo have had to ask May to "defend" Gib in the letter and negociations if he didn't have a inclin that the Spaniards were up to something?

Although they are always up to something...

Put your tinfoil hat away, it goes without saying that the media, in both camps, have their own agendas when reporting on anything. I think it started with Brexit by under reporting it, thin on facts and economical with the truth even when the truth would have served them just as well....or maybe not with hindsight. That stupid Gib clause came from the same place as Artical 50, out of nowhere, no one knew anything about an Artical 50 before the referendum so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone if there's anything else that's going to have to be sprung on the public before and during the negations. They seem to have a habit of withholding important information when even now admitting that they actually intend to withhold information during the negotiations, they want to be unaccountable to parliament and the public until after a deal has been struck.... so excuse me for my pessimism when it comes to you're government's handling of Brexit, so far.  We're supposed to take those clowns seriously where I just can't, they've got form.

This could all have been avoided if some of you in the UK could accept straight bananas and under powered vacuum cleaners. 

Guest Gong Farmer
55 minutes ago, Manky said:

Here's me thinking you lived in Region 7, Europe.

Yes Region 7 behind enemy Lines collaborating with the Bosch.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..you keep believing that. .and while yer at it sing God save the Queen every day ...jingoism seems to be the cure all these days. .bet ya were an outy 

Panzerknacker 

No you fucking thick as shit bellend, it's easy for you to tar me with the jingo, xenophobia brush as some the more laughable cunt brains here. I think the UK is ok, better than most countries but I certainly don't think we've got the right to lord it over the rest with the ridiculous notion that we're the greatest. The pathetic England football team and their mong fans are a perfect example of what's wrong. We've got much to be proud of, however, and saving innocent civilians who were minding their own business shagging sheep from a vicious junta who had a track record of shocking brutality against its opponents, was defiantly one. 

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No you fucking thick as shit bellend, it's easy for you to tar me with the jingo, xenophobia brush as some the more laughable cunt brains here. I think the UK is ok, better than most countries but I certainly don't think we've got the right to lord it over the rest with the ridiculous notion that we're the greatest. The pathetic England football team and their mong fans are a perfect example of what's wrong. We've got much to be proud of, however, and saving innocent civilians who were minding their own business shagging sheep from a vicious junta who had a track record of shocking brutality against its opponents, was defiantly one. 

Laughable cunt brains? No one's ever called Frank that before. I like it.

17 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Laughable cunt brains? No one's ever called Frank that before. I like it.

Frank is dead, thank Christ. I believe he took stena line to holland and got buggered to death by punkers Nigerian pimps who trailed him all the way. There's a lot of rotting corpses in those canals. 

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank is dead, thank Christ. I believe he took stena line to holland and got buggered to death by punkers Nigerian pimps who trailed him all the way. There's a lot of rotting corpses in those canals. 

Indeed. CJ De Mooi should know all about both bumming it up in Amsterdam and at least one of the rotting corpses in the canals.

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

It would also take out all those "Patriotic" England football shirt wearing arse bandits that live there.

A mate of mine went on his brother in laws stag do that he beleived was in Rhodes but got changed to benidorm at the last moment. In august. Poor cunt said if he could nuke one place at one time of the year this would be it.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A mate of mine went on his brother in laws stag do that he beleived was in Rhodes but got changed to benidorm at the last moment. In august. Poor cunt said if he could nuke one place at one time of the year this would be it.

Why nuke it one time? I'd nuke it several times a year. 

The Brexit all feels slightly phoney to me. One would assume with the clock already ticking and the opportunities realised the go getters would be champing at the bit. However, there doesn`t seem to be any urgency at all to build new ships or plan major nationwide investment for the near future that would help us to become less dependent on the European fuckers for food, goods etc. and i reckon that`s the signals the government should be sending to Junkers and co. The banning of Playstation and X Boxes to be replaced by compulsory after school activities like rifle shooting and bayonet practice on garlic stuffed, paella laden dummies wearing lederhosen seems odds on to get Angela`s panties in a bunch and would send the message we`re not fucking about. Two years will be gone in the blink of an eye and as a Nation we should be aiming for a head start on these cunts that were never our friends, or allies, by any stretch.

Evenhandedly Yours,

HG.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

The Brexit all feels slightly phoney to me. One would assume with the clock already ticking and the opportunities realised the go getters would be champing at the bit. However, there doesn`t seem to be any urgency at all to build new ships or plan major nationwide investment for the near future that would help us to become less dependent on the European fuckers for food, goods etc. and i reckon that`s the signals the government should be sending to Junkers and co. The banning of Playstation and X Boxes to be replaced by compulsory after school activities like rifle shooting and bayonet practice on garlic stuffed, paella laden dummies wearing lederhosen seems odds on to get Angela`s panties in a bunch and would send the message we`re not fucking about. Two years will be gone in the blink of an eye and as a Nation we should be aiming for a head start on these cunts that were never our friends, or allies, by any stretch.

Evenhandedly Yours,

HG.

Think the plan is to get out of the trenches an walk very slowly at them 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You could just get away with that if you do it between 12 noon and 2.00pm. We will be having our leisurely lunch, and nothing will interrupt that.

I can vouch for that, having been sat outside a bistro for lunch one day, about 6 rows of tables and the ambulance came screaming by with full lights and sirens, could they get the outside row to inch in a bit to let them past?

Like fuck, Pierre was having his bavette and glass of rose and fuck anyone having a heart attack next door... he stayed sat on his chair and argued with the paramedics in between mouthfuls....

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I can vouch for that, having been sat outside a bistro for lunch one day, about 6 rows of tables and the ambulance came screaming by with full lights and sirens, could they get the outside row to inch in a bit to let them past?

Like fuck, Pierre was having his bavette and glass of rose and fuck anyone having a heart attack next door... he stayed sat on his chair and argued with the paramedics in between mouthfuls....

Pierre would have shifted fast enough if the ambulance had been a 1939 German half track, pausing only to whip off the white tablecloth and furiously wave it in the air.

43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think that might have been me. I seem to remember the ambulance, the argument, and above all, a very loud Northern Anglais type asking the waiter if feesh & cheeps was on the menu.  Fuck you, and fuck the bloke who needed the ambulance.