CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darcus Howe

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This cunt always used to pop up accusing the entire non black population of being racist whenever criminal scum like Mark Duggan were blown away en route to their next murder.

I'm glad he's dead and he and the huge chip on his shoulder burn in hell.

10 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This cunt always used to pop up accusing the entire non black population of being racist whenever criminal scum like Mark Duggan were blown away en route to their next murder.

I didn't mind old Darcus despite the fact he was a racist. Always worth listening to.

Guest Manky

Follow the money. Who pays these cunts loads of treasure just to be on hand for a session of harassing the indigenous population. Probably Abbotpotomous had him on exes.

50 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

He persecuted poor Bernard Manning tirelessly, rather than burn in hell, I hope he is forced to sit and listen to Bernard's act for all eternity. ... "Black fella walks into his doctors surgery with a parrot on his shoulder, Doctor says, 'where'd you get that?', parrot says, 'Africa, there's fuckin' millions of 'em"... "Heard the one about the Jewish Kamikaze? Crashed his plane into his brothers scrapyard".

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

His death is no biggie. The wanker was a fucking ignoramus and a life-long arse-candle. I wanted him dead. He's dead. Job done. Good. Fuck off, Howe. Cunt. 

You know what Rev, I'm a lifelong atheist, but I would happily join your congregation and attend all of your sermons, you're the type of cleric who can bring in new punters and revive interest in religion. Bollocks to all these bum-bandit vicars, they're committing a mortal sin according to their own religion anyway, I want them all to die and spend eternity being fisted by the fiery forearms of satan and all his evil pixies.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Metal Mickeys cock?

I was thinking of a stabbed uterus Authoritah but respect to your arse for knowing of Metal Mickey. He had some homo thing going on with Dusty Bin you know? Apparently they were rubbish together and it ruined his career.

40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I was thinking of a stabbed uterus Authoritah but respect to your arse for knowing of Metal Mickey. He had some homo thing going on with Dusty Bin you know? Apparently they were rubbish together and it ruined his career.

He had a thing with Dustys co-presenter too, Ted Rogers Mickey. Fuck Mickey Dolenz, the fruitbat.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

You know CGAS, you remind me of one those cylindrical things that draws to point and has a groove down one side.

Is it one of those fat 10 In 1 Multicolour Retractable Click Ballpoint Pens?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We also have wheeled rubbish containers round here, 12 year old Vauxhall Zafiras, crammed with illegitimate brown chavs and their parents.

You said parents. A typo surely.