CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael O'Leary's apocalypse

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro
36 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If that's Claire Danes then she can strip search me... she's an odd one but I wouldn't say no...

Mmm..I really don't know, Ding. A rubber gloved fist up the ringer is still a rubber gloved fist up the ringer. To me, the sex of the person fisting me up the ringer is irrelevant; I've still got a fist up my ringer. It's a slippery fucking slope. One minute Spunkers is appearing in a "challenging" modern dance interpretation of Punch and Judy, with the director's fist up his ringer, the next minute anybody wanting to fist his ringer is fisting his ringer. Think on.

20 hours ago, nocti said:

That was actually the only part that I meant as a compliment. The joystick vibrated and everything. Although I'm sure you know that. I bet most of them smelt of your fanny back in the day.

...you need to switch over to decaf.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Be careful Ding there are people here with friends in MI5

Ssssssh, you will blow my cover.......oh fuck!

I see that hes now going to double the fair for babies,I'd be happy if he fucking quadrupled it if it means the noisy little cunts dont get to travel,put the little shit cunts in the hold and i'll always use Ryanair,good on ya Michael

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see that hes now going to double the fair for babies,I'd be happy if he fucking quadrupled it if it means the noisy little cunts dont get to travel,put the little shit cunts in the hold and i'll always use Ryanair,good on ya Michael

I'd like him to start fining cunts who stand up and start pulling their fucking bags from the overhead lockers within a nanosecond of the seatbelt fucking sign going off. "Where the fuck do you think you're going!!" They're probably the same cunts who race to get to the departure gate whilst I sit nearby watching them whinge about having to stand.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Neil said:

Adult fare £15,

Child/Toddler Fare £2,500..

Think that's about right?

On 07/04/2017 at 8:52 PM, Ollyboro said:

I'd like him to start fining cunts who stand up and start pulling their fucking bags from the overhead lockers within a nanosecond of the seatbelt fucking sign going off. "Where the fuck do you think you're going!!" They're probably the same cunts who race to get to the departure gate whilst I sit nearby watching them whinge about having to stand.

I always make sure I'm one of the last to queue. Because when you're the last on you don't have to wait while all the twats are fucking about putting their hand luggage away. They're all seated while us sly ole foxes have all the aisle space to dick about with our luggage. And it gives your lovely gypsy plenty of time to choose a pair of expensive sunnies in the airport shop. Marvellous ;)

Guest Ollyboro
41 minutes ago, ratcum said:

O'Leary is a foulmouthed bog trotting ninny and I'd no more fly in his shitty planes than eat my mum's poo

No, I can't imagine excrement garnished with 57 varieties of sperm being particularly pleasant.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always make sure I'm one of the last to queue. Because when you're the last on you don't have to wait while all the twats are fucking about putting their hand luggage away. They're all seated while us sly ole foxes have all the aisle space to dick about with our luggage. And it gives your lovely gypsy plenty of time to choose a pair of expensive sunnies in the airport shop. Marvellous ;)

I can only imagine that the cunts who like getting sat down first have a penchant for having people's arses and genitalia at eye level.  Spunkers loves the experience so much he's planning on sawing his legs off.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Before she died, or after she was found?

I think you're confused OB. She would just get close to the object, then draw a little air into her nose, sometimes whilst making a fanning motion with her right hand.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ahem?

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got some furniture from there once. Or was it MFI? 

Either way, I bet it didn't last long enough to get it home, fucking shite that stuff was...