CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Took You So Long?

Mrs Roops

2770994600000578-3035008-Manilow_71_and_

Asked why he took forty years to announce that he was one of the many friends of Dorothy, recently married muzak crooner Barry Manilow explained that he, "didn't want to hurt my fans". Hmmm, more likely he didn't want to hurt his bank balance at the height of his earnings potential. This reminds me when fresh-faced butt diver Tom Daley let it slip that he too preferred to cuddle up to a rippling male torso rather than experience womanly warmth at night-time. Cue a flustered PR minder, no doubt worried about flat-lining sales of Tom Daley calendars to the teeny-bop market, who quickly interjected, "Tom likes girls as well!".

• Like 2

Guest Snatch

Another cock lover that feels the need to tell the world about it. So what,he's a poof. Fuck off,keep your personal life private and don't tell us about it anymore.

No doubt the boss of all poofs Elton John will comment on how wonderful it is to have another bummer in the world. And Annie Lennox will wear another t-shirt with the words aids on it.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

2770994600000578-3035008-Manilow_71_and_

Asked why he took forty years to announce that he was one of the many friends of Dorothy, recently married muzak crooner Barry Manilow explained that he, "didn't want to hurt my fans". Hmmm, more likely he didn't want to hurt his bank balance at the height of his earnings potential. This reminds me when fresh-faced butt diver Tom Daley let it slip that he too preferred to cuddle up to a rippling male torso rather than experience womanly warmth at night-time. Cue a flustered PR minder, no doubt worried about flat-lining sales of Tom Daley calendars to the teeny-bop market, who quickly interjected, "Tom likes girls as well!".

One of my sisters used to plaster her bedroom with pictures of Dr Kildare "Richard Chamberlain" .. the brother who was a year older than her was more normal and wanted to be a tough guy and had a couple of posters of Rock Hudson.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Why is it that spunk on a male face turns it orange?,that God cunt works in mysterious ways

So you know who to avoid in the pub. Or in Spunkers case,who to go and talk to.

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Purely in an R&D role of course, testing the really big ones

Apparently he is also employed inflating fake boobs and "love ewes"..

This ubiquitous poofery is good news for Ding, as there is all the more hot totty left for him.

Seriously though (well, semi-seriously) this is what happens when evolutionary pressures are mitigated artificially and survival of the fittest is supplanted by survival of the fattest. You don't see many fat fucking poofs.around the dried-up waterholes of South Sudan.

The showbiz world isn't exactly going to be rocked by this long-suspected emperor of sausaging declaring that he's a fucking screaming arse-butler. However, what concerns me is that all these bassoon-playing shirters monopolising the spotlight are delivering their message of man-frottage on a global scale. All of us heterosexual blokes will become the fucking minority when these fart-punching mutant slurpers take over. We won't take this lying down...or bent over. I want them dead. James Dean was a cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Wolfie said:

Baz originally composed it about a cowboy named Randy, with whom he had a holiday romance on Copacabana beach.

After which he gave Barry a handy....

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Rev said:

The showbiz world isn't exactly going to be rocked by this long-suspected emperor of sausaging declaring that he's a fucking screaming arse-butler. However, what concerns me is that all these bassoon-playing shirters monopolising the spotlight are delivering their message of man-frottage on a global scale. All of us heterosexual blokes will become the fucking minority when these fart-punching mutant slurpers take over. We won't take this lying down...or bent over. I want them dead. James Dean was a cunt.

Rev, that was probably the most eloquent and colourful response I've read to any topic in a very long time.

Good work. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Our daily "Like" allotment really does need to be increased.  I'm out, Wolfie, but you have my full agreement.  Personally, I'll be looking forward to the inevitable career murdering cottaging scandal.  

On 06/04/2017 at 5:05 PM, Wolfie said:

Baz originally composed it about a cowboy named Randy, with whom he had a holiday romance on Copacabana beach.

Putting on pedant's hat... 

Actually, Mary Banilow didn't write "Mandy"...it was originally written by Scott English who called it "Brandy". There was another song that Scott English wrote which would have been far more appropriate for the shirt lifter, aptly namely "Bend Me, Shape Me". 

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Putting on pedant's hat... 

Actually, Mary Banilow didn't write "Mandy"...it was originally written by Scott English who called it "Brandy". There was another song that Scott English wrote which would have been far more appropriate for the shirt lifter, aptly namely "Bend Me, Shape Me". 

Well-done for recognising the obvious irony in my comment, Mike. I pray you and Rick don't inadvertently meet on a night out because police wouldn't be able to cope with the drugs, hookers, booze, noise, complaints and cars in swimming pools as a result of the ensuing chaos.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well-done for recognising the obvious irony in my comment, Mike. I pray you and Rick don't inadvertently meet on a night out because police wouldn't be able to cope with the drugs, hookers, booze, noise, complaints and cars in swimming pools as a result of the ensuing chaos.

Wolfie, I'm quite shocked.  You forgot the obligatory "fuck off," in your response!