CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Letitia Dean

Ape™️

She plays Sharon Mitchell in Eastenders. I seldom watch this load of fucking shit, but every time I do, she's dressed in black, and looks like Gru from Despicable Me - a giant upper torso perched upon bird-like legs. And she's also a fucking dreadful actress. So, for these reasons, I offer her to you cunts, as a cunt. Fuck off. 

Guest Ollyboro

She has the look of an over inflated transsexual part way through a chimpanzee inspired makeover. In the old east end she'd be selling handjobs round the back of the boxing gym for the price of some jellied mash. Perhaps she still does.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only decent bit of crumpet in eastbenders is Glynis Barber, 28 years since 'Dempsey and Makepeace' and she's still as hot as the tailpipe of a Lockheed Lightning. Letitia Dean is a pig faced baboon with a body like an aubergine propped up on two matchsticks.

She was also in Blakes 7. I had a crush on Paul Darrow who played Avon. In fact I still would now 

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell Neil - she's still got a pulse. Don't tell me you've become picky all of a sudden?

Since when has a pulse been a deciding factor for Neil?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Even I couldn't fuck it

Why is anyone discussing this bint anymore?

If Neil said he couldn't fuck her by post #2 then she's a cunt. End of.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Unlike the cunt who nommed this, he has got a lot of neck putting up this load of shit.

Please explain to everyone what exactly is wrong with this nom? You moan on and on about the state of CC, yet contribute nothing other than your pathetic SpackInTheBoîte comments. You really are, without question, a stupid French cunt. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Please explain to everyone what exactly is wrong with this nom? You moan on and on about the state of CC, yet contribute nothing other than your pathetic SpackInTheBoîte comments. You really are, without question, a stupid French cunt. 

Well it is quite easy to grasp, even for you. There is nothing wrong with your nom, it's just that I was going fishing this morning but the conditions weren't right. So I thought I would try on here, and I have got a catch already. 

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well it is quite easy to grasp, even for you. There is nothing wrong with your nom, it's just that I was going fishing this morning but the conditions weren't right. So I thought I would try on here, and I have got a catch already. 

Very well done. Prick.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Its a whopper you've caught too.