CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Letitia Dean

Ape™️

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 4/8/2017 at 7:03 AM, Ape said:

It's a good film. Fuck off.

Uncle Ape is having a party, bring your homework bring your Smarties! 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 10/04/2017 at 8:13 PM, Rev said:

I suspect this fucking Eastenders blubbernought doesn't get her sweaty cabbage field waxed to make her appear feminine and less unattractive, she visits a topiarist.

Someone needs to sharpen that chainsaw then....

To me she is the epitome of Eastenders.  Shit, miserable, shit, ugly, shit, miserable, shit, annoying, shit and ugly, miserable, shit and annoyingly miserable.

Body like a Hindenburg (after the disaster) and a face, spookily, also like a deflating balloon.

Perfect for Eastenders where the 'suspension of disbelief' required of an audience when watching a dramatic performance, is taken well into Alzheimers Territory with the notion that this Barbapapa-alike is in anyway sexually alluring.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Body like a Hindenburg (after the disaster) and a face, spookily, also like a deflating balloon.

Perfect for Eastenders where the 'suspension of disbelief' required of an audience when watching a dramatic performance, is taken well into Alzheimers Territory with the notion that this Barbapapa-alike is in anyway sexually alluring.

Barba-fucking-papa, there's a nightmare from childhood I'd managed to suppress until now, thanks pal.

Strangely enough, I've always found it hard to distinguish Letitia from Moomintroll.

On 07/04/2017 at 9:38 PM, Ape said:

She plays Sharon Mitchell in Eastenders. I seldom watch this load of fucking shit, but every time I do, she's dressed in black, and looks like Gru from Despicable Me - a giant upper torso perched upon bird-like legs. And she's also a fucking dreadful actress. So, for these reasons, I offer her to you cunts, as a cunt. Fuck off. 

Yawn.....Another soap opera character review.I suppose you met one of her relatives at the food bank and now you splurge this shit out...

What next ?........ "There's a cunt on Coronation St"......Really !

Why don't you drink a litre of Paraquat and fuck off you thick, irritating fuckwit.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Yawn.....Another soap opera character review.I suppose you met one of her relatives at the food bank and now you splurge this shit out...

What next ?........ "There's a cunt on Coronation St"......Really !

Why don't you drink a litre of Paraquat and fuck off you thick, irritating fuckwit.

Fortunately I, and I suspect pretty much everyone on the entire planet, don't give a fuck what you think. It hasn't taken long for you to regress back into a repetitive, predictable and thoroughly vile little wanker, has it? I predict another ban by the end of the bank holiday. Hopefully it'll be a permanent one. 

Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fortunately I, and I suspect pretty much everyone on the entire planet, don't give a fuck what you think. It hasn't taken long for you to regress back into a repetitive, predictable and thoroughly vile little wanker, has it? I predict another ban by the end of the bank holiday. Hopefully it'll be a permanent one. 

Fuck off.

I'm golfing over the bank holiday and drinking fine wines with roasted game.

Enjoy your food bank spam roast !

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

No, you're felching over the bank holiday, drinking Tonic Wine and getting spit roasted.

Enjoy your sperm toast.

lol.

Go fuck yourself.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Your golfing is being brutally fucked over and over by a pack of AIDS riddled west African illegal immigrants. This vile display gets filmed and will shortly be posted on some disgusting website and viewed by dirty little cunts like yourself. The fine wines could either be slang for the gallon of filthy spunk shot down your throat and maybe just your bog standard ANZAC wine. As for roasted game this is surely a typo. It's really a roasting game.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your golfing is being brutally fucked over and over by a pack of AIDS riddled west African illegal immigrants. This vile display gets filmed and will shortly be posted on some disgusting website and viewed by dirty little cunts like yourself. The fine wines could either be slang for the gallon of filthy spunk shot down your throat and maybe just your bog standard ANZAC wine. As for roasted game this is surely a typo. It's really a roasting game.

Serf.

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Well you're hardly likely to be drinking fine wines with any people - everyone fucking hates you. 

Enjoy your single golfing and dinner for one!

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, deebom said:

I read this thread the other night, and have thought about it for a while.

I'd fuck her.

I s'pose when push comes to shove, then yes we'd fuck anyth...

Nahhhh. I'd certainly not give the Blubberpuss the use of her hand, or my helmet. She requires a good fisting from Captain Hook.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, deebom said:

I read this thread the other night, and have thought about it for a while.

I'd fuck her.

Reported.

You fucking sick cunt!