CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistan

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Essentially a failed country .. created artificially when the British pulled out of India. A country that supplies a ready supply of brainwashed islamic fuckwit suicide bombers .. thb a large number of second and third generations UK Pakistanis are the same. Remove Pakistan from the equation and most of the islamic fuckwits would no longer exist and 90% of the problem would vanish into thin air.

Guest Manky

Pakistan is a shit heap. That is why millions come to Britain and seem hell bent on turning it into a copy of the shit heap they couldn't wait to get away from. 

Anywhere that ends in "Stan" is a cunt. A trick was missed when they didn't site Israel in the centre of Pakistan, landlocked and earthquake-ravaged. There'd be room for Northern Ireland alongside too.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anywhere that ends in "Stan" is a cunt. A trick was missed when they didn't site Israel in the centre of Pakistan, landlocked and earthquake-ravaged. There'd be room for Northern Ireland alongside too.

And the Stockholm police have stated that the driver of the lorry is from Uzbekistan which proves you right. What a thick fucking raghead he must be, the bomb in the cab failed to detonate, and despite it being planned, he fortunately caused less death, maiming and destruction than a Glaswegian bin lorry driver who just nodded off at the wheel.

9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Essentially a failed country .. created artificially when the British pulled out of India. A country that supplies a ready supply of brainwashed islamic fuckwit suicide bombers .. thb a large number of second and third generations UK Pakistanis are the same. Remove Pakistan from the equation and most of the islamic fuckwits would no longer exist and 90% of the problem would vanish into thin air.

Fuck me they've only had 70 fucking years to get it right so I don't think we can really blame the break up of the British empire for today's shit hole that is Pakistan. 

10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It's certainly true that the British partition of India was a very bad idea, but the notion that Islamist terrorism wouldn't exist without Pakistan is nonsense.

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's certainly true that the British partition of India was a very bad idea, but the notion that Islamist terrorism wouldn't exist without Pakistan is nonsense.

So you're blaming the Prophet and brown skin? A bold, if borderline racist statement.

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

They did ask for it... quite literally.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The fuckwittery amongst the pakistanis and the diaspora stems from the generations of inbreeding in extended families. Bradford, for example,  is hotbed of genetic deformation, due to uncles raping nieces and cousins raping cousins.  With this kind of debauchery going on, of course there will be bad seed. I say ban marriages of this kind and carry out forced sterilisations on the dirty bastards. 

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Even stuff that begins with "stan" are cunts. Like them Standard Life cunts, Stan from "on the buses", and that stanley knife I cut my finger on when I was changing the blade.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The fuckwittery amongst the pakistanis and the diaspora stems from the generations of inbreeding in extended families. Bradford, for example,  is hotbed of genetic deformation, due to uncles raping nieces and cousins raping cousins.  With this kind of debauchery going on, of course there will be bad seed. I say ban marriages of this kind and carry out forced sterilisations on the dirty bastards. 

All very savage. But are we any less so here in the UK plc turning a blind eye to this behaviour, in particular male genital mutilation.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

The only thing I remember about him was the Fokker joke.

You can't forget it. It's the only joke he had.

And that was shit.

14 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Can we have a whip round and send punkers to Pakistan and leave to cunt there? I'll offer to drive him to the airport and promise not to slit his fucking throat on the way. Promise. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can we have a whip round and send punkers to Pakistan and leave to cunt there? I'll offer to drive him to the airport and promise not to slit his fucking throat on the way. Promise. 

You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.