CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel Dolezal

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The term "Trans-Racial" is a new one to me.Does that me that the late Darcus Howe could have become a fucking Eskimo and frozen his bollocks off ?

Is there no end to this bullshit ?

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The term "Trans-Racial" is a new one to me.Does that me that the late Darcus Howe could have become a fucking Eskimo and frozen his bollocks off ?

You're thinking of "Trans-Species", an easy mistake to make.

Doctor Moreau was a cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So she was born white but is now black? Is she a lipizzan horse? 

Or a zebra.. they can't make up their minds if they're black or white. Shamone muthafukka.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So as long as you get a strong fake tan and stereotypical black people hair you can pose as an African American? Isn't that a bit offensive? 

Jesus fucking christ!,will someone please post a topic about some decent fanny for a change?,every time I Google these nominated cunts my cock heads south,I don't care what some cunt has done to warrant a nom but at least let's see a decent fucking bird for a change.These latest cunts ming for England,a decent rack will do even if the face looks like shit

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Jesus fucking christ!,will someone please post a topic about some decent fanny for a change?,every time I Google these nominated cunts my cock heads south,I don't care what some cunt has done to warrant a nom but at least let's see a decent fucking bird for a change.These latest cunts ming for England,a decent rack will do even if the face looks like shit

Here you go Neil,this should keep you happy until you work out how google works to your advantage.

http://bustybigtits8.com/

Guest DingTheRioja

She's been done before... hur hur... as in nommed, unless she is just the usual copy/paste for every wigger cunt around.

I see she's called herself Gods Gift or some such shit... arrogant at all?

" I’ve identified as black. And black is a culture, a philosophy, a political and social view, "... No, you're a cunt.

Here's a clue missus, a subtle clue to what we think of you, do you think you can guess what we mean?

Spoiler

FUCK OFF YOU ATTENTION SEEKING STUPID ARROGANT EGOTISTICAL BITCH!!!

AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING FAKE AFRO WITH YOU

oh and...

Spoiler

Fuck off again.

15 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

She's been done before... hur hur... as in nommed, unless she is just the usual copy/paste for every wigger cunt around.

I see she's called herself Gods Gift or some such shit... arrogant at all?

" I’ve identified as black. And black is a culture, a philosophy, a political and social view, "... No, you're a cunt.

Here's a clue missus, a subtle clue to what we think of you, do you think you can guess what we mean?

Hide contents

FUCK OFF YOU ATTENTION SEEKING STUPID ARROGANT EGOTISTICAL BITCH!!!

AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING FAKE AFRO WITH YOU

oh and...

Hide contents

Fuck off again.

Nice work there ding baby. .ya said it all 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

I see there is still no end to yours.

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Will you please shut the bloody fuck up. You are so tedious, you make an Ape comment look interesting.

Fierce.

giphy.gif

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Will you please shut the bloody fuck up. You are so tedious, you make an Ape comment look interesting.

Have you done that Fly Snuff video that you were going to show Wiz?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Yes, old Ape is so uninteresting that you name drop him every other post. Ridiculous ‘French’ wanker. 

Are not the words "ridiculous, french, witheredscrote & wanker  synonyms?

• 2 years later...
On 30/05/2018 at 09:21, Witheredscrote said:

@Witheredscrote? @Dawn Chorus?

Whats changed between you 2 since these openly hostile days? Are you exchanging photos of each others cocks over PM?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Witheredscrote? @Dawn Chorus?

Whats changed between you 2 since these openly hostile days? Are you exchanging photos of each others cocks over PM?

Call me slow, but it has only just dawned on me that you really do not have a sense of humour.  Christ, next to you, even old Snatch was funny.