CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lincolnshire

Neil

Decided to have a few days away,bit of fishing,few meals out,bit of alcohol.......why oh why did I pick Lincolnshit?,flat,boring,full of cunts,mile after mile of characterless roads.Tis a shit pit and make no mistake,to cap it all,er indoors wants to go to Skeggy,I'd rather go to a cancer ward

Fuck off

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Decided to have a few days away,bit of fishing,few meals out,bit of alcohol.......why oh why did I pick Lincolnshit?,flat,boring,full of cunts,mile after mile of characterless roads.Tis a shit pit and make no mistake,to cap it all,er indoors wants to go to Skeggy,I'd rather go to a cancer ward

Fuck off

My imaginary cousin Dawn farms pigs and potatoes in Lincolnshire

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

How many of them did you fuck?

Depends what hour of the day you ask him...

I can't stand Lincolnshire, or that other bit near it, the complete flatness of the land does my head.  On the way to my brothers theres a place called Cliffe, it has a bridge over the railway line and it's probably the highest point in 50 fucking miles, and I've not even got to Lincolnshire by then! 

It's not natural, the North Sea needs to come back for it, and soon.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

some inhabitants of Lincolnshire still think the world is flat. Having visited once, you can't really blame them for it. However you can blame them for all of the interbreeding and general fuckwittery that seems to spawn from there.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

some inhabitants of Lincolnshire still think the world is flat. Having visited once, you can't really blame them for it. However you can blame them for all of the interbreeding and general fuckwittery that seems to spawn from there.

Dunno, no visitors to the place would ever fuck the natives, so if the only option left is your first cousin.....

18 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

re. I'd rather go to a cancer ward

It could be arranged...

Butlins have a large resort here. Any budding jihadis wishing to break into the suicide bombing profession might like to consider the Skegness Butlins, the big white tent thingy with the pointy top, about 6pm on any Saturday in August would be a splendid debut. Not only would we get rid of a few more of you cunts, but also clean up our own gene pool a bit.

Guest Manky

I wanted to go to Lincoln by coach to view the Cathedral. National Express takes over 6 hours and goes via Birmingham for a 72 mile trip. By the time we arrive, the Archbishop of Cadbury will have given away all his Easter eggs.

21 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off

Where the fuck is Lincolnshire? I'm good at geography but Lincolnshire is a place that doesn't command attention does it. Bit like Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
44 minutes ago, Manky said:

I wanted to go to Lincoln by coach to view the Cathedral. National Express takes over 6 hours and goes via Birmingham for a 72 mile trip. By the time we arrive, the Archbishop of Cadbury will have given away all his Easter eggs.

It would be quicker on a Raleigh Grifter that is stuck in 3rd gear.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

The Archbishop of Cunterbury gave all his away already *

* That don't make any sense, I just wanted to get the word 'Cunterbury' in 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Archbishop of Cunterbury gave all his away already *

* That don't make any sense, I just wanted to get the word 'Cunterbury' in 

Lincuntshire?