CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Stupid bint got pissed and drove her car at speed with her 19 month old in the back... I'd struggle to do better flips on GTA5 when pissed.

Why are these people allowed to procreate?

Guest Manky

I believe she was unaware of our rules on drink driving, our rules on driving and our rules concerning the sanctity of human life. If she didn't like her kid, why didn't she sell it to a Madonna

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I drink and drive all the time.

It's not illegal anyway.

Fuck off.

1. Drinking buckfast on the top deck of the Number 9 bus doesn't count as driving
  2. 6 months jail for her seems to contradict your theory
  3. Bumder!

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tried to upload the Sun page. Headline "smashed test mummy". Let's just say the picture of her certainly shows she has a lot if padding. Miow! 

Chikwature must be Nigerian for "Ham Planet".

stream_img.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

stream_img.jpg

I can't believe she was driving. The car would never have got off the ground with that fat cunt in it. (init?)

I dunno.

You're up a tree on a roundabout on a quiet Sunday afternoon, looking forward to a nice leisurely wank and then all of a sudden a fucking Qashquai, Rusty Lee -on-steroids at the helm, comes hurtling at you at 90 mph, going for a triple toe loop, Salchow and broken back axle.

Nearly ripped my damned crank off with surprise!

THE FUCKING THOUGHTLESS BITCH!!!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Brain aside, yes. I assume she walked away without serious injury because her lips doubled the airbag’s effect.

And they've got 'inflate to 30psi' written round the edge. She should have borrowed her boyfriends car, better control due to the extra small steering wheel fitted so he can drive with handcuffs on.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

stream_img.jpg

It's Fat Man Scoop with an outstanding pair of lactoid sweater cows. However, she's so aesthetically handicapped, she facially resembles a yeti's clap-riddled cock.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I drink and drive all the time.

It's not illegal anyway.

Fuck off.

Reported for reckless disregard for human life.  You can kill yourself because nobody considers you human, but others....different situation you miserable fucking spastic.  

55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported for reckless disregard for human life.  You can kill yourself because nobody considers you human, but others....different situation you miserable fucking spastic.  

You forgot wiz, it'll be drunk walking for punkers. Stumbling paralytic dragging a cardboard cut out of a range rover isn't illegal as far as I know. Sucking off horses and wanking off sailors for money however....

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're pissed.

Do fuck off.

lol.

I don't tend to drink in the week due to my bike to work schedule. I should imagine your miserable life demands mind numbing booze to blank out the horror. If you spent the money on your mobility scooter instead perhaps you could get away from the tedium of the council bungalow a bit more. And indulge in ever more poofery 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Holy shit. I think we may have found the source of the famine in Africa. How the fuck did that thing even birth living offspring?

She doesn't know either.. didn't feel a thing..

Her face still looks badly swollen, cant see her eyes for shit... or is that why she couldn't see the roundabout for shit?