CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You forgot wiz, it'll be drunk walking for punkers. Stumbling paralytic dragging a cardboard cut out of a range rover isn't illegal as far as I know. Sucking off horses and wanking off sailors for money however....

What if he's on his mobility scooter?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for slander.

Get you facts right mosquito brain.

Can you hear my arse cheeks quivering in fear?  Fuck off and die punky, nobody wants you, just as the moment you were conceived.  

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH she did the overtaking reasonably well and it had been a mini roundabout she might have made it straight across it without a problem. The fact that she is unbelievably ugly and should be rendered down for lard does not enter into it.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Stupid bint got pissed and drove her car at speed with her 19 month old in the back... I'd struggle to do better flips on GTA5 when pissed.

Why are these people allowed to procreate?

Love the guy at 1:08 showing up just so he has something to watch when he's eating his bag of chips lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Lifetime ban for her, she looks like she would never learn her lesson. May be wrong, but doubt it.

How much work needs to be done to get the car back on the road?

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

How much work needs to be done to get the car back on the road?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Chassis straightened on a jig exterior panels replaced and 200 gallons of degreaser to remove whale blubber from interior.

No, 1kg of semtex.  Make sure she's in and got the engine running....

Guest Snatch
22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That or the diabetes she undoubtedly has.

She bulimic,just doesn't like throwing up.

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Is that a new word for the CC dictionary there Ape? "fuckturd".

That's what Spunkers does when he's balls deep in his Nigerian friend.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Christ, what a munter. If her eyelids were as thick as her lips she wouldn't be able to see.

nintchdbpict000315647590.jpg?strip=all&w

Caption for that picture..

"Yep, he's still here"

On 10/04/2017 at 5:45 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Stupid bint got pissed and drove her car at speed with her 19 month old in the back... I'd struggle to do better flips on GTA5 when pissed.

Why are these people allowed to procreate?

The woman was obviously looking for a far less painful release from the world after spotting the roadsign and realising she was on A1, heading "oop north". 

The only thing the soppy cunt did wrong was not ploughing into the back of the lorry in front of her and ending her life. I hope the stupid cunt still has to go up ding's way, serves her right. 

Shut up, ding. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

The woman was obviously looking for a far less painful release from the world after spotting the roadsign and realising she was on A1, heading "oop north". 

The only thing the soppy cunt did wrong was not ploughing into the back of the lorry in front of her and ending her life. I hope the stupid cunt still has to go up ding's way, serves her right. 

Shut up, ding. 

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding. 

On that road she could have been heading to london and so killed herself, or heading north and trying to get here as fast as possible.

The most likely is she was off to Birmingham for 22 curries looking at the size of her...

47 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding. 

Yorkshire is not the North. It's a shit hole in the middle of the country that has no other characteristics other than hills. The locals just put on that wank accent because they're cunts. Fucking 't' everything. Insufferable cunts.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yorkshire is not the North. It's a shit hole in the middle of the country that has no other characteristics other than hills. The locals just put on that wank accent because they're cunts. Fucking 't' everything. Insufferable cunts.

And Yorkshire tea is disgusting and orange. Punkape likes Brooke Bond because he thinks Ian Fleming invented it, and normal people like PG Tips cos the adverts with the monkeys were well good innit.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
On 10/04/2017 at 6:09 PM, Punkape said:

I drink and drive all the time.

It's not illegal anyway.

Fuck off.

Drinking spunk when driving certainly isn't illegal, you're right.