CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Mingeeta
On 10/04/2017 at 7:05 PM, Snatch said:

I can't believe she was driving. The car would never have got off the ground with that fat cunt in it. (init?)

Them lips made bloody good airbags.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now be fair Snatchers old chap, his input does give members something to think about.  In my case it's 'Why the fuck does he bother'.

Something to think about? Like murder?

On 17/04/2017 at 10:38 PM, Bubba C said:

The woman was obviously looking for a far less painful release from the world after spotting the roadsign and realising she was on A1, heading "oop north". 

The only thing the soppy cunt did wrong was not ploughing into the back of the lorry in front of her and ending her life. I hope the stupid cunt still has to go up ding's way, serves her right. 

Shut up, ding. 

From the A1 at Peterborough, motorists can join the A47 – which eventually leads to Wales. Lucky bitch.

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

From the A1 at Peterborough, motorists can join the A47 – which eventually leads to Wales. Lucky bitch.

Fascinating.

Now, whilst you're in a helpful mood, could you do me a favour and let me know which mixture of caustic cleaning products you'd need to combine to form a lethal cocktail? Trial and error by self-consumption is your quickest way to finding the right answer.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating.

Now, whilst you're in a helpful mood, could you do me a favour and let me know which mixture of caustic cleaning products you'd need to combine to form a lethal cocktail? Trial and error by self-consumption is your quickest way to finding the right answer.

Cheers.

I'm not surprised you're having a little hissy fit; since I've been posting here it's become rather clear 95% of people think you're a deeply unpleasant, whopping anus – and I am no exception. That said, if I was forced to wake up to the grey skies and melancholy of Wales each day, I'd behave the same. Such unfortunate circumstances might develop an inferiority complex so strong that I'd also divulge how much money I'd allegedly made in a recent business deal.

All the best.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fascinating.

Cheers.

Where are you, Bubbs? Is your Celtic ancestry related to the renowned Breton characteristic of running backwards at the first sniff of confrontation?

There I was, yesterday, in eager anticipation of an ensuing mini-war with the site's foremost (and painfully unfunny) bully, and it seems you've done a runner at the first hurdle. I'm beginning to realise you're a little more vulnerable than I had first assumed, however, I didn't assume you to be so gutless under the bonnet. Shame.

Ps. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Where are you, Bubbs? Is your Celtic ancestry related to the renowned Breton characteristic of running backwards at the first sniff of confrontation?

There I was, yesterday, in eager anticipation of an ensuing mini-war with the site's foremost (and painfully unfunny) bully, and it seems you've done a runner at the first hurdle. I'm beginning to realise you're a little more vulnerable than I had first assumed, however, I didn't assume you to be so gutless under the bonnet. Shame.

Ps. Fuck off.

You clearly don't know much about Bubba. He's  like a teenage girl on her first period. Always stamping off in a huff for the simplest of things.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You clearly don't know much about Bubba. He's  like a teenage girl on her first period. Always stamping off in a huff for the simplest of things.

Not true .. period