CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incorrect Tie Length

Ape™️

I was always told that the correct length for a tie is when it ends in the middle of the belt buckle or waistband. Whenever I see that great cunt Trump with his absurdly long red ties, I feel an irrational anger. Combine this with a non-Windsor knot, and you've got a complete and utter fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I cling to hope that his ties will at some point, be used to commit suicide by hanging from the oval office ceiling.  

Punkape enjoys auto-erotic asphyxiation with a long red tie. I just pray he fucks it up and kills himself, like so many other deviant wankers before him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Ape said:

Punkape enjoys auto-erotic asphyxiation with a long red tie. I just pray he fucks it up and kills himself, like so many other deviant wankers before him.

I would happily accept any form of death for Punky!  At some point, the AIDS will have to present a finality to his unwanted existence.  

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

I think you'll find he's forced to strangle wank for special websites on pain of death by fisting by his brutish pimps.

41 minutes ago, Ape said:

I was always told that the correct length for a tie is when it ends in the middle of the belt buckle or waistband. Whenever I see that great cunt Trump with his absurdly long red ties, I feel an irrational anger. Combine this with a non-Windsor knot, and you've got a complete and utter fucking cunt.

Windsor knots are tied by peasants and oiks.

Fuck off.

lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would happily accept any form of death for Punky!  At some point, the AIDS will have to present a finality to his unwanted existence.  

I'm hoping he gets such a brutal kicking from some oxbridge ruffians, for pretending to be one of them, that he spends 3-4 months in a coma, before being switched off by his gay lover. Then the AIDS can have him.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“It was tied with a Windsor knot. Bond mistrusted anyone who tied his tie with a Windsor knot. It showed too much vanity. It was often the mark of a cad.”
-Ian Fleming (From Russia With Love, Chapter 25)

You fucking idiot.

Has anyone ever explained to you that James Bond is a fictional character? It's not real. And the fact you have a seemingly encyclopaedic knowledge of the works of Ian Fleming proves what a strange little fantasist freak you are. Did Bond drive a Range Rover and play golf too?

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

“It was tied with a Windsor knot. Bond mistrusted anyone who tied his tie with a Windsor knot. It showed too much vanity. It was often the mark of a cad.”

You fucking idiot.

One would expect the prospect of being spit fist roasted would require the recipient to be "tied"up, you, however, are a willing participant in these vile acts, tie or no tie.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Looks like Punkape.exe has run out of replies, and has initiated the emergency Oik subroutine. Fucking useless piece of binary fucking shit.

Spot on Apeoloid, he's a fuck stick of the highest order. An amateur who resorts to the same worn out faux upper mild class put downs. 

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fucking idiot.

Fleming failed to get a commission and contracted gonorrhea..

..sounds like your kind of hero...

Double Windsor, looks good for fuckall effort, silk only.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fucking idiot.

Punky, it's best you receive this from an objective, disinterested party...nobody cares about you; nobody cares about your existence, except to hope it ends abruptly and painfully.  Knowing you agonized and suffered in your final moments would bring great joy to many people.  Go on, give em a crowd pleaser you miserable stupid fucking cunt!  

12 hours ago, Ape said:

Agreed. Disproportionate tie lengths annoy me. Trump takes this practice to absurd levels...

donald-trump-photoshop-long-ties-16-58e4

• Like 1