CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incorrect Tie Length

Ape™️

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

No actually.

I use a 4 hand knot.

Fuck off.

Wow nice answer. Never thought I'd see the day, a thalidamide using a keyboard.

Lol

20 hours ago, Ape said:

Has anyone ever explained to you that James Bond is a fictional character? It's not real. And the fact you have a seemingly encyclopaedic knowledge of the works of Ian Fleming proves what a strange little fantasist freak you are. Did Bond drive a Range Rover and play golf too?

You fucking idiot.

Actually Fleming was an expert on manners which he showed in his books.You have the manners of a rabid Nairobi street cur.

i have the entire first print editions of the Bond books in my library.

Fuck off.

20 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fleming failed to get a commission and contracted gonorrhea..

..sounds like your kind of hero...

Double Windsor, looks good for fuckall effort, silk only.

Actually Fleming received a commission in the Royal Navy and was soon promoted to Commander. His Second World War contribution was outstanding.

Your research is negligible and your prose infantile.

Fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Actually Fleming was an expert on manners which he showed in his books.You have the manners of a rabid Nairobi street cur.

i have the entire first print editions of the Bond books in my library.

Fuck off.

When you say library, I assume you mean a shoe box under your bed, where you keep the well thumbed (or perhaps bummed) wank mags you've had since you were twelve?

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Actually Fleming received a commission in the Royal Navy and was soon promoted to Commander. His Second World War contribution was outstanding.

Fuck off.

Fleming was educated at Eton, where he was bummed by older boys, later in life he refused the advances of Ann Charteris, because he preferred bumming, then he moved to Jamaica, where he was bummed by Jamaicans, he shacked up with the mother of Island Records, so he could be secretly bummed by Reggae artistes. And as you pointed out, spent time in the navy, which is a hotbed of bumming. He insisted that the theme tune to the Bond movies went...bum bada bum bum bum bum..bum bada bum bum bum bum. All in all, a life dedicated to bumming.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fleming was educated at Eton, where he was bummed by older boys, later in life he refused the advances of Ann Charteris, because he preferred bumming, then he moved to Jamaica, where he was bummed by Jamaicans, he shacked up with the mother of Island Records, so he could be secretly bummed by Reggae artistes. And as you pointed out, spent time in the navy, which is a hotbed of bumming. He insisted that the theme tune to the Bond movies went...bum bada bum bum bum bum..bum bada bum bum bum bum. All in all, a life dedicated to bumming.

Peasant.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

He failed to get a commission in the Army, so took the easy option instead, one you know well, Join the Navy, Feel a Man.

He joined as a fucking PA of all things, typical big girls blouse, and that commission was in the Voluntary Reserve, hardly the 007 type is he?

You fucking prick.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He failed to get a commission in the Army, so took the easy option instead, one you know well, Join the Navy, Feel a Man.

He joined as a fucking PA of all things, typical big girls blouse, and that commission was in the Voluntary Reserve, hardly the 007 type is he?

You fucking prick.

You colossal fucking cunt.

Do a bit more research you thick dolt.

A commission refers to all the Armed Forces regular or reserved.

Someone from your background and education would never get a commission.A dyslexic baboon with AIDS would stand more of a chance.

Wankers like you are shot for cowardice.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Someone from your background and education would never get a commission.A dyslexic baboon with AIDS would stand more of a chance.

Christ you're a tedious bore. Fuck off.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Tony Hart was not only a top artist he was harder than Fleming having served as an officer in the 1st Gurkha Rifles.

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Tony Hart was not only a top artist he was harder than Fleming having served as an officer in the 1st Gurkha Rifles.

And David Niven was a commando in the unit that David Stirling trained and commanded prior to forming the SAS. I bet he was terribly charming and suave as he skewered your liver with a Fairbairn Sykes dagger and snapped your neck.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Great work Eric. Thats some of the most concise cunting this site has seen in many a moon and I encourage punters to learn from it. 

This explains why punkers pretends to have first edition bonds in his pretend library (glove box of his torched Nissan) as an ode to a follow shit stabber. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So what you're saying, in essence, is that Fleming was a rear engineer, just like Punkers?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And David Niven was a commando in the unit that David Stirling trained and commanded prior to forming the SAS. I bet he was terribly charming and suave as he skewered your liver with a Fairbairn Sykes dagger and snapped your neck.

Check out what Christopher Lee got up to in the war; Finish army against the commies, RAF, Rhodesia, Sicily, SAS, monte cassino with the Gurkhas, then Nazi hunter after the war. Fair play Dracula 

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another public schoolboy leading the way....

The hardest cunt in World War 2 was Stanley fucking Hollis. And he definitely wasn't a public schoolboy cock socket.

Just now, Punkape said:

Another public schoolboy leading the way....

Utter bollocks, the only time you've ever been near an all boys school the tag on your ankle starts bleeping. 

With your comment you put into question the bravery of those who didn't get caned the bummed by the head teacher and head boys on a rota basis.

I suspect you were heavily bullied at your dilapidated comprehensive. Last week. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:
  1. You colossal fucking cunt.
  2. Do a bit more research you thick dolt.
  3. A commission refers to all the Armed Forces regular or reserved.
  4. Someone from your background and education would never get a commission.A dyslexic baboon with AIDS would stand more of a chance.
  5. Wankers like you are shot for cowardice.

Answers on a postcard.....

1. Yes, but not as big a poof as you
  2. Why? It's fun annoying a stupid cunt like you.
  3. He was a big girls blouse, a PA for fucks sake, not exactly earned his rank in battle did he? More like crawling on his hands and knees under the bosses desk, like you...
  4. The reason I wouldn't get a commission is because I would sooner shoot the fake posh cunt who barks orders but knows nothing about soldiering, guess who?  AIDS again?
  5. No cowardice here, just don't follow dumb cunts into battle, I'd rather figure out how to fuck the enemy over and do it properly than get shot saying tally ho chaps....  and no, they're not the type of chaps you prefer..

/end punkape.exe -format disk --forced