CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incorrect Tie Length

Ape™️

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hollis was a fucking badass, taking out 2 gunnery pillboxes, capturing 30 odd Krauts and then shooting another 2 in the back of the head while they were ducking to protect themselves from a grenade he lobbed, but forgot to yank the pin out of, and rescuing a couple of his mates on the way out. The only unfortunate aspect for him was he was in the Green Howards. A half arsed territorial upgrade unit. He was still harder than Audie Murphy though, the little yank attention seeking cunt.

Certainly Hollis being the only cunt to win a VC on D Day is evidence of a degree of hardness (settle down Spunkers - I mean hard as in fighting), but that's nothing compared to his bravery after the war. He was mental enough to run a pub in North fucking Ormesby. Although he never spoke about his exploits local nobheads would turn up looking to fight the great war hero and would be promptly carried out after running into one of Stan's haymakers. They really don't make them like Stan anymore. The goofy cunt.

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, Ape said:

I was always told that the correct length for a tie is when it ends in the middle of the belt buckle or waistband. Whenever I see that great cunt Trump with his absurdly long red ties, I feel an irrational anger. Combine this with a non-Windsor knot, and you've got a complete and utter fucking cunt.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind the tie, he casts no reflection in the mirror behind him!

why has that dope Can't Yeah aligned himself with a racist white dog? Oh wait a minute, he's thick trash created by a cynical music industry. Ah yes, that would explain it Ratto.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

why has that dope Can't Yeah aligned himself with a racist white dog? Oh wait a minute, he's thick trash created by a cynical music industry. Ah yes, that would explain it Ratto.

Can't Yeah, apparently believes himself to be a god of some sort. Perhaps Jupiter, his missus had a big arse too.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hollis was a fucking badass, taking out 2 gunnery pillboxes, capturing 30 odd Krauts and then shooting another 2 in the back of the head while they were ducking to protect themselves from a grenade he lobbed, but forgot to yank the pin out of, and rescuing a couple of his mates on the way out. The only unfortunate aspect for him was he was in the Green Howards. A half arsed territorial upgrade unit. He was still harder than Audie Murphy though, the little yank attention seeking cunt.

Based on your description, his 'badass-ness' is taken as read. However, he must have been quite a thick cunt to forget to pull the pin out of a grenade before throwing it. I wouldn't invite him to join my pub quiz team.

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Based on your description, his 'badass-ness' is taken as read. However, he must have been quite a thick cunt to forget to pull the pin out of a grenade before throwing it. I wouldn't invite him to join my pub quiz team.

Neither would I, he's been dead for ages and would contribute fuck all, just sit there like Jimmy Whites' brother.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It wasn't really heroism as such. One of his Teesside mates told him there was a bar in the pillbox but it was last orders in 2 minutes. The effect was roughly the same as kicking Bruce Banner in the nuts.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From, ahem, Yorkshire.....

Case rests.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It wasn't really heroism as such. One of his Teesside mates told him there was a bar in the pillbox but it was last orders in 2 minutes. The effect was roughly the same as kicking Bruce Banner in the nuts.

He never spilled a pint either.

(Boro was in Yorkshire back then, and the Green Howards are The Yorkshire Regiment, the museum in Richmond is quite good but run by complete tossers who should be parish councillors...)

Guest Mingeeta
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

You have tertiary AIDS and herpees.

lol.

I am very surprised you cannot spell Herpes right considering you have suffered with it most of your life.

Now I know many cunts are a bit thick and not very good at counting, but there's only one artist called Geiger (Alien, ELP's BSS album etc.). Alright, there's a few family members too, but do you really need a GEIGER COUNTER to workout how many there are?

Also, the cunt's been dead for 3 years

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I thought you'd fall for that.

lol.

Fuck off.

Incorrect tie length is obviously another one of you homo subtexts. It really means incorrect cock length; shoved up your arse as the standard size doesn't even touch the sides anymore or reach the parts jamahls forearm and fist can't. Filthy little cunt