CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blokes who wear tights in the gym

Stubby Pecker

Wearing full length lycras for winter biking is must and I will wear longs for running but it's got to be proper fucking cold mind. But poofy little twats who wear this female inspired get up to the gym deserve to be thrashed round Achnacarry in January with baton rounds fired at their bollocks. I fully suspect they're on to keep them warm between "sets" ie 5 reps then 2 mins of posing like a cunt with their males friends, who they secretly fancy playing hide the sausage with. I seriously worry for the male race. At this rate in 10 years there will be no man left to operate a chainsaw, play a cover drive or vomit 8 pints of real ale and rough cider over the vicars lawn stumbling back from the pub. 

It's not even the screaming fucking homosexualists who insist on wearing this Olivia Newton-John "Let's Get Physical" chuttery, it's all blokes who go to the gym. From the pasty-faced fat cunts who can't get a woman, so fancy their chances pulling a poof in too short polyester mesh Adidas shorts, to the muscle-bound, narcissistic brown-hatters, they all fall like the same sack of shit after a well aimed throat-punch and all scream for their mammy after you've turned their fucking face into hamburger with a snooker ball-filled sock. Lifting weights and all the other attendant gayness that goes on in gyms is wholly synonymous with sucking off like-minded Backgammon-playing arse-butlers. I want them dead.

With a predominance of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the like, cunts feel the need to work for perfection. Now this is great for producing fit chicks because you know these are the types who've accepted there role in life is to be fucked and suck as many cocks as they can. Hopefully all the cheap steroids the Lycra clad meat heads jack up on to give them instant bulk will shrink their balls leading to a slow and painful death

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wearing full length lycras for winter biking is must and I will wear longs for running but it's got to be proper fucking cold mind. But poofy little twats who wear this female inspired get up to the gym deserve to be thrashed round Achnacarry in January with baton rounds fired at their bollocks. I fully suspect they're on to keep them warm between "sets" ie 5 reps then 2 mins of posing like a cunt with their males friends, who they secretly fancy playing hide the sausage with. I seriously worry for the male race. At this rate in 10 years there will be no man left to operate a chainsaw, play a cover drive or vomit 8 pints of real ale and rough cider over the vicars lawn stumbling back from the pub. 

The last 3 lines take me back 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With a predominance of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the like, cunts feel the need to work for perfection. Now this is great for producing fit chicks because you know these are the types who've accepted there role in life is to be fucked and suck as many cocks as they can. Hopefully all the cheap steroids the Lycra clad meat heads jack up on to give them instant bulk will shrink their balls leading to a slow and painful death

Try Terry Hollands Gym in Dartford, no poofery there, some baby eating rugby players, lumped up doormen and the man himself deadlifting 400 kgs. If any of the Lycra brigade turned up there, they would be liquidised and turned into protein shakes.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was once inconvenienced by one of these lycra clad cocksuckers, standing waiting for the light to change so us fit cunts could WALK to our destination.  The fucker was panting and huffing like a tusker running a KFC 1 metre marathon with a bucket of original recipe as the grand prize.  I asked him if he wasn't concerned that he was wearing a ladies garment in his tights, and he said they helped compress the varicose veins in his legs.  Always some stupid shitcunt excuse.  Fucking uphill gardeners shouldn't be allowed in public! 

Guest deebom
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Poofy little twats inspired get up to the gym deserve to be thrashed round Achnacarry in January with baton rounds fired at their bollocks.

I've edited this for clarity and conciseness.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

But they don't have bollocks

thats probably because the gusset of such garments is designed for front bottoms, not bottom batons of chutney weasels

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nearly right.

These ruddy 'all-the-gear-no-idea' pencil necks would be wasting a good workout if they didn't post the fact they've set foot in a gym (with requisite picture of them rupturing themselves curling a pissy little 5 kg dumbbell) on Facebook with some asinine twattery about 'going for the burn'.

The first rule of social media: The picture IS the event!

Guest Snatch
21 hours ago, Rev said:

It's not even the screaming fucking homosexualists who insist on wearing this Olivia Newton-John "Let's Get Physical" chuttery, it's all blokes who go to the gym. From the pasty-faced fat cunts who can't get a woman, so fancy their chances pulling a poof in too short polyester mesh Adidas shorts, to the muscle-bound, narcissistic brown-hatters, they all fall like the same sack of shit after a well aimed throat-punch and all scream for their mammy after you've turned their fucking face into hamburger with a snooker ball-filled sock. Lifting weights and all the other attendant gayness that goes on in gyms is wholly synonymous with sucking off like-minded Backgammon-playing arse-butlers. I want them dead.

And set them on fire Rev?

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

About time you put your own house in order and sorted out Sturgeon.

I think the combative Tory Lesbian isn't up to the job.

Why are all Scottish women politicians ugly lesbians?

I quite fancy the tory scots dyke... don't know why but there's a certain something about her... one wrong move and you'd end up being a dyke yourself.

Oh, and are you including Alex Salmond in the ugly lesbians thing?