CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers Who Talk Into Their Mobiles Like Star Trek Communicators

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

"Me and some mates"

You illiterate, fucking cretinous peasant.

Fuck off.

Absolutely right, if a gentleman such as yourself had been the author of such a post, it would have read, 'Some chums and I, embarked on a trip to the Sussex town of Brighton, excitedly hoping to engage the locals in roisterous fisting, felching and buggery.'

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
On 12/04/2017 at 11:02 PM, DingTheRioja said:

No, it's what Punkers sounds like in real life when he's on his catholic diatribe...."you thinners, thcoundrals and peathants..."

That's it Ding, I knew there was something missing but just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Punkape has a lithp. Thumbody path him hith number thwee iron.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's it Ding, I knew there was something missing but just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Punkape has a lithp. Thumbody path him hith number thwee iron.

number thwee iwon.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

number thwee iwon.

I did consider iwon but doesn't easily roll off the tongue, for me anyway as I'm not a lithpy cunt. I could only see it working if were hyphenated, i-won.

Guest Manky

I was a latecomer to mobile phones. One of the first I owned was a Nokia 3310 original.

Now a new generation of people will own a nouveau original Nokia 3310 with web access and loads of colours on the screen for only £400 more than a much better phone. Progress in a hipster world.

Tossers

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I was a latecomer to mobile phones. One of the first I owned was a Nokia 3310 original.

Now a new generation of people will own a nouveau original Nokia 3310 with web access and loads of colours on the screen for only £400 more than a much better phone. Progress in a hipster world.

Tossers

The original 3310 was as far as phones should have gone, made calls, texts, had a calculator and alarm clock, and the battery lasted a fortnight, plus it was tough as fuck and could be used as an emergency cosh. It's all gone too far now, "oh look, I've downloaded an app that monitors street CCTV and sends me a text if a dog has shit on a specific paving slab near me so I won't tread in it!"  Cunts.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The original 3310 was as far as phones should have gone, made calls, texts, had a calculator and alarm clock, and the battery lasted a fortnight, plus it was tough as fuck and could be used as an emergency cosh. It's all gone too far now, "oh look, I've downloaded an app that monitors street CCTV and sends me a text if a dog has shit on a specific paving slab near me so I won't tread in it!"  Cunts.

I can't disagree with you there. Mine lasted for ages and in the end, I fucking lost it whilst pissed.

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

I can't disagree with you there. Mine lasted for ages and in the end, I fucking lost it whilst pissed.

Ive still got a modern flimsier version as a spare phone in a drawer, about half the size but same menu and keypad operation, I think it was the last phone built by Nokia before they were bought out by whoever.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always had 6310i's with full hands free  prep in my company cars back in the day. Fantastic phone for, err, making phone calls.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it Whatshat by any chance and does it only do dogs?

It could be a fucking life-saver if logs people too. Ape jogs past my gaffe regularly. :(

Guest nobgobbler

The cost mobile phones is a cunt but nobody seems to bother about that. Time was a phone call would cost you a penny, and that was when there were 240 of em to a £. And you'd only phone somebody when absolutely necessary coz you'd have to walk to your nearest red phone box.  Now it's costing £90 per fucking month for me and my old man to keep in touch via these pieces of shit. Does anybody actually use all of the minutes you're paying for? My mobile often goes from recharge to recharge without being used. What a cunt.

Guest deebom
On 14/04/2017 at 8:22 AM, Punkape said:

"Me and some mates"

You illiterate, fucking cretinous peasant.

Fuck off.

Now now Punkers. That's not very nice is it?