CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Don't Know How To Sharpen Kitchen Knives

Ape™️

I really enjoy cooking and always keep my knives razor sharp. It's actually safer to use sharp knives, as there is no need for excessive force when cutting. I'm always horrified, when I use other peoples kitchens, at how blunt and useless their knives are. Anyone who purports to be a half decent cook should understand this.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

I really enjoy cooking and always keep my knives razor sharp. It's actually safer to use sharp knives, as there is no need for excessive force when cutting. I'm always horrified, when I use other peoples kitchens, at how blunt and useless their knives are. Anyone who purports to be a half decent cook should understand this.

Fuck off.

PLEASE tell me the scenario when you would be using other peoples kitchens, it doesn't need a  sharp knife to open a Chinese takeaway container, or a tin of baked beans, and that is about the level of the stupid cunts who would let you into their kitchen. Wanker Anglais

6 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I like to use a blunt rusty knife to be honest, it makes cutting some cunt up all the more challenging and rewarding..sorry just a thought.

Why the fuck are you apologising? As far as I am concerned you can use a rusty Tesco baked bean lid to cut the cunts up. Start with the wanker who put up this nom, move on to Eric and his fucking flidspack shit, hack your way thro' Lady p's minge, and finally carve a swastika in Ding the Racist's bell end. You soft tit.

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

PLEASE tell me the scenario when you would be using other peoples kitchens, it doesn't need a  sharp knife to open a Chinese takeaway container, or a tin of baked beans, and that is about the level of the stupid cunts who would let you into their kitchen. Wanker Anglais

Fuck me withers, apealoid must make your piss boil something chronic. To be fair spunk ape bum gape has the same effect on me but I give no quarter to that cuntbreed whereas your cunting is more maginot line that napoleonic 

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

What a bell-end you are.

You can carve into your Spam roast with a donkey's penis.

Fuck off.

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why the fuck are you apologising? As far as I am concerned you can use a rusty Tesco baked bean lid to cut the cunts up. Start with the wanker who put up this nom, move on to Eric and his fucking flidspack shit, hack your way thro' Lady p's minge, and finally carve a swastika in Ding the Racist's bell end. You soft tit.

I would like to start with Tony Blair, then pass him around for every fucker on here to have a go, like one of those roman torture games. The way they used to take a slave and cut pieces of them and making them suffer slowly.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you can't make comments that are on topic, please keep your pathetic, repetitive and wholly unfunny drivel to yourself. You contribute nothing to this site, other than a nasty garlicky aroma.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

If you can't make comments that are on topic, please keep your pathetic, repetitive and wholly unfunny drivel to yourself. You contribute nothing to this site, other than a nasty garlicky aroma.

Suit yourself, I was only trying to get a debate going, a shit nom like this  certainly needs it. Besides, it was on topic. I mentioned kitchens, knives, and food. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Suit yourself, I was only trying to get a debate going, a shit nom like this  certainly needs it. Besides, it was on topic. I mentioned kitchens, knives, and food. Fuck off.

No, you were doing your usual SpackInThe Boîte routine. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

No, you were doing your usual SpackInThe Boîte routine. Fuck off.

Happy Easter Ape.

What do you use to sharpen your knifes with?

I use a very light grain pumice stone with light coating of water and oil.I have a large collection of knives,swords,axes and maces in my library.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Happy Easter Ape.

I use a very light grain pumice stone with light coating of water and oil.I have a large collection of knives,swords,axes and maces in my library.

I use Japanese water stones. Only faggots use pumice. Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If the Sardine can key is good enough for me, then it's good enough for any cunt. I never got where I am today by using knives of any kind.

Guest Cupid Stunt
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Happy Easter Ape.

The only fucking swords you like are pork swords, you irritating twat.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Happy Easter Ape.

Probably next to your Klingon swords, brony Keith katana and your extensive collection of gay and beastiality DVDs you fucking sicko cry baby snitch

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some of you guy's fondness for sharp pointy things is a tad disturbing...

Back in 1986 I greed to put up a friend from my schooldays and her young daughter for a few days whilst she sorted her marital problems out. One of the issues was the amount of money that her hubby was spending on his hobby .. asked her what his hobby was I got the reply "collecting knives and swords". Knowing that he did not have an especially good temper I was glad when a few days later they sorted their differences out and she returned home. A few weeks later the police paid him a visit and took his collection away .. he collects toy trains these days. .. I am not saying who informed the powers that be about his collection :o .. well a slip of the tongue to a BT police officer who then informed the town rozzers.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oi cunt, my bell end is not racist, it would be quite happy with that girl of Death in Paradise on the end of it.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some of you guy's fondness for sharp pointy things is a tad disturbing...

yeah, but you have nails....

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Back in 1986 I greed to put up a friend from my schooldays and her young daughter for a few days whilst she sorted her marital problems out. One of the issues was the amount of money that her hubby was spending on his hobby .. asked her what his hobby was I got the reply "collecting knives and swords". Knowing that he did not have an especially good temper I was glad when a few days later they sorted their differences out and she returned home. A few weeks later the police paid him a visit and took his collection away .. he collects toy trains these days. .. I am not saying who informed the powers that be about his collection :o .. well a slip of the tongue to a BT police officer who then informed the town rozzers.

I used to swallow swords for a hobby... Ripped my fucking arse to shreds when taking a crap.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I used to swallow swords for a hobby... Ripped my fucking arse to shreds when taking a crap.

Pork swords? You fucking homo.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Pork swords? You fucking homo.

Stop being daft. Pork swords, my arse. Honestly, you don't half come out with 'em.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

If the Sardine can key is good enough for me, then it's good enough for any cunt. I never got where I am today by using knives of any kind.

Mm..most of what I eat comes in polythene bags or a ring pull can ..and point beats edge every time 

Panzerknacker