CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong-un and his tiny penis

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

Probably. Trump is a self-aggrandising twat almost to Kim's standard. But it's the lesser of two evils if for some reason you don't believe a man who tells his people he's a god ascended from heaven when he tells you he absolutely promises not to use those potential Apocalypse causing missiles that he's rushing to build despite constantly launching ballistic missiles into the seas around his private little country and occasionally torpedoing South Korean military vessels whilst they're patrolling in their own waters just for a bit of fun.

So Trump is no different to other American president as they all seem be warmongering cunts. I thought he'd be different but in the true tradition of all things politics he's turned 180°.

Obviously goaded on by those who really have the power,whoever they might be.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Lady Penelope said:

For a while. It would have been interested if Hitler had been arrested and put on trial.

He would of been hung like the others. And I mean by a rope around his neck before Punkers gets any homo ideas.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So Trump is no different to other American president as they all seem be warmongering cunts. I thought he'd be different but in the true tradition of all things politics he's turned 180°.

North Korea is interesting, theoretically more submarines than anyone else a standing army of about 1.8 million with another 5 million reservists with a population of about 26 million. My guess is that the millitary and the reservists are fairly well fed and motivated whilst most of the other 18 million are mostly on very basic rations.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

proof-kate-william-1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He would of been hung like the others. And I mean by a rope around his neck before Punkers gets any homo ideas.

I suspect that he would have been left to linger a while in his madness and paraded around wild-eyed before finally doing "the drop". The interesting thing is that Albert Speer .. who in reality was probably even worse than Himmler was allowed to live.

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

North Korea is interesting, theoretically more submarines than anyone else an standing army of about 1.8 million with another 5 million reservists with a population of about 26 million. My guess is that the millitary and the reservists are fairly well fed and motivated whilst most of the other 18 million are mostly on very basic rations.

A well fed military and a malnourished peasant underclass would be my guess, too. Although a lot of their regular soldiers look a bit under fed up close, too:

2B42B90700000578-3193477-image-a-23_1439

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A well fed military and a malnourished peasant underclass would be my guess, too. Although a lot of their regular soldiers look a bit under fed up close, too:

2B42B90700000578-3193477-image-a-23_1439

But they would see the western soldiers and leaders as decadent.

Guest Lady Penelope

Its is interesting how history works Maggie (who for the most part did know what the limits were) is reviled or adored .. John Major-Balls who in reality was far more right wing and extreme than Thatcher and did the privatisation that eve she would not have done is seen a a reasonable and forgetable chap

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Whereas there's nothing decadent at all about how the DPRK do things:

untitled-article-1459024346-body-image-1

Careful .. Ding will have the 'orn when he sees this.

Guest Piston
18 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Careful .. Ding will have the 'orn when he sees this.

Careful indeed. They appear to be the sort of ladies around whom one would want to pay careful attention to one's manners.

Cheerleaders from Roops' old school?

Guest Piston
5 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

That slanty eyed knob is just deluded, like one of his dads, and whichever grandad it happened to be.

Just hope Trump has the one building in his sights to wipe the prick and his cronies out, and when he does, watch the relief on all his so called subjects' face.

Every time I see one of them forced smiles it reminds me of the one I put on when the wife comes home from work.

A one-cunt-kill would be a good laugh but I fear that the US will want the the kit fucked too. In which case the 'subjects' won't have any faces to smile with:

When the air becomes uranious,
And we will all go simultaneous.

...we all will go together when we go.

PS   Looking to China for help is a mugs game; huge amounts of the problematic kit is coming from the dear People's Republic.

North K is China's arms-length, deniable etc goad for the USA.

Make the North a large glass crater? It would concentrate an awful lot of minds, both Oriental and Muslim and might as well be done now as later.

Happy Easter!

Guest Manky

All this is very interesting but.....

I honestly wish the Spams would just nuke the cunts and get it over and done with. And we could join in with our old Trident missiles before we get the new kit. Save a fortune in decommisioning costs.

Fuck any collateral damage.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I suspect that he would have been left to linger a while in his madness and paraded around wild-eyed before finally doing "the drop". The interesting thing is that Albert Speer .. who in reality was probably even worse than Himmler was allowed to live.

Worse than Himmler? How? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Whereas there's nothing decadent at all about how the DPRK do things:

untitled-article-1459024346-body-image-1

... slightly out of focus, is Punkers' at Gay Pride.  He's hiding within a gusset.

34 minutes ago, Piston said:

A one-cunt-kill would be a good laugh but I fear that the US will want the the kit fucked too. In which case the 'subjects' won't have any faces to smile with:

When the air becomes uranious,
And we will all go simultaneous.

...we all will go together when we go.

PS   Looking to China for help is a mugs game; huge amounts of the problematic kit is coming from the dear People's Republic.

North K is China's arms-length, deniable etc goad for the USA.

Make the North a large glass crater? It would concentrate an awful lot of minds, both Oriental and Muslim and might as well be done now as later.

Happy Easter!

You've just nicked Pope Francis' Easter message you bugger 

Guest 'eavensabove

I like Quing Jongm. Dunno why and I cannot quite put my finger on it. Maybe its his massive bombs. Or are they just simply painted empty beer-barrels stuck together in order to impress? Most of his cities are constructed from plywood!

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've just nicked Pope Francis' Easter message you bugger 

He came out that one at Christmas, too. He never minces his words.

55 minutes ago, Piston said:

Careful indeed. They appear to be the sort of ladies around whom one would want to pay careful attention to one's manners.

Cheerleaders from Roops' old school?

Ah yes, Form 3B ('94 intake) at the Bodelwyddan International School of Pain. Nice girls...