CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong-un and his tiny penis

Cap'n Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

So is it's just another "let's become popular because my ratings are in the basement" by an American president.

Apparently just before Obama turned over Libya his ratings where also down.

Everyone cunted Trump off but now he's dropped metal on Syria and Afghanistan now he's become "presidential".

You're not a real Murrican Prez unless you've bombed the shit out of someone, to become an even better one he needs to shag some intern, hollywood tart, or kill one.... preferably both if he wants to be thought of as Royalty...

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

proof-kate-william-1.jpg

If I was with Kate (pre-scrawny) I'd look like a lizard with my tongue flicking out all the time...

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Careful .. Ding will have the 'orn when he sees this.

Too late....

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You'd be so fucked if you worked for the BBC right now, Ratty.

I'd like to release a few rogue packets of those Love Hearts sweets. Instead of twaddle like "Be My Love", you'd have "Fist Granny" or "Felch Drozzle".

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

American Vice Pres Pence was in South Korea giving it large. He said if China don't sort out the North then the USA and it's allies will. Have the Allies been informed of this,when was it decided to get others involved and are they in agreement?

I see once again that America kick it off and expect everyone else to help them out because they are still,regardless of technology,unable to fuck countries over on their own.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'd like to release a few rogue packets of those Love Hearts sweets. Instead of twaddle like "Be My Love", you'd have "Fist Granny" or "Felch Drozzle".

"Tight Brown"

I'll have to agree to disagree with Mrs R here, for which I hopefully anticipate a fucking good spanking and ritual humiliation, with some erotic asphyxiation, nipple-clamps and candle-wax thrown in, if she plays fair. I reckon this North Korean cunt-haired butterball has at long last shit himself and taken off his special wanking trousers, now that the US has rightly or wrongly awoken from its liberal leftard coma.

IMG_4762.JPG

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rev said:

I'll have to agree to disagree with Mrs R here, for which I hopefully anticipate a fucking good spanking and ritual humiliation, with some erotic asphyxiation, nipple-clamps and candle-wax thrown in, if she plays fair. I reckon this North Korean cunt-haired butterball has at long last shit himself and taken off his special wanking trousers, now that the US has rightly or wrongly awoken from its liberal leftard coma.

IMG_4762.JPG

That's not hair, it's an old Bakelite telephone receiver.

• Like 1

Guest Piston
On 16/04/2017 at 1:02 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

'Hey, lookit me with my nuclear missiles and shit' said the posturing twat-haired dog-eating prick. Unfortunately, his latest penis-substitute went off a bit prematurely and blew itself to bits on the launchpad. If I was Donald Trump, I'd show the cunt what a proper nuclear missile does, and reduce North Korea to a steaming shit-smelling ruin. They can't even build a decent fucking car, let alone a weapon of mass destruction. Wankers.

So then it was (really!):

No-Dong.jpg

No Dong at a Glance

Originated From: North Korea
Possessed By: North Korea
Class: Medium-Range Ballistic Missile (MRBM)
Basing: Road-mobile
Length: 16.2 m
Diameter: 1.36 m
Launch Weight: 16,500 kg
Payload: Single warhead, 1200 kg
Warhead: Nuclear, chemical, HE or submunitions
Propulsion: Single-stage liquid propellant
Range: 1,200-1,500 km
In Service: 1994

10 minutes ago, Piston said:

So then it was (really!):

No-Dong.jpg

No Dong at a Glance

Originated From: North Korea
Possessed By: North Korea
Class: Medium-Range Ballistic Missile (MRBM)
Basing: Road-mobile
Length: 16.2 m
Diameter: 1.36 m
Launch Weight: 16,500 kg
Payload: Single warhead, 1200 kg
Warhead: Nuclear, chemical, HE or submunitions
Propulsion: Single-stage liquid propellant
Range: 1,200-1,500 km
In Service: 1994

The Korean version of 'Top Trumps' is way better than the crap we had as kids.

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you look at the top of his head, it appears that 2 toupees are fighting for dominance.

Give him a break. His barber hasn't finished yet. He's yet to have his ends singed.