CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Use Margarine Instead of Real Butter

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Miserable cunts!  They invite you to a holiday gathering, and try to fucking poison you with trans fats, when the animal fats in butter are actually less likely to kill you.  "Oh welcome love, come right in, how lovely you're here.  enjoy this semi solid poison on the food you're about to steal from my table."  

Fuck off! 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Miserable cunts!  They invite you to a holiday gathering, and try to fucking poison you with trans fats, when the animal fats in butter are actually less likely to kill you.  "Oh welcome love, come right in, how lovely you're here.  enjoy this semi solid poison on the food you're about to steal from my table."  

Fuck off! 

'Can you tell the difference between Talk and Mutter?'

Guest Alfie Noakes

French locomotive axle grease from the 1860s. Napoleon 3rd was a cunt.

Shows the French eat a lot of merde for such a so called world class cuisine.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off! 

Did it give you the stork?

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off! 

I'm unsurprised you mix who the sort of people who eat margarine and serve it to their guests.I'd consider it normal for such people to use margarine as a sexual lubricant as well  and for you to try and promote it within the deviant community.

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

And I bet they get the posh salad out for such an occasion ... that shit in a bag soaked in salmonella.

The one with the crinkly leaves that are inedible, and the bag is full of nitrogen to make it last the week without going black?

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I'm unsurprised you mix who the sort of people who eat margarine and serve it to their guests.I'd consider it normal for such people to use margarine as a sexual lubricant as well  and for you to try and promote it within the deviant community.

Fuck off.

Here you go again. A nom turned into a sexual thread. I see straight away you consider Margarine like a sexual lubricant, so seeing as you want to turn yet another thread into one of your imaginary bumfests, tell us all, how many of your men friends have actually commented to you that they cant believe its not butter, as they suck the remains off your 2mm long member.

Margarine is only sold to cunts who follow what they see on TV,If you honestly believe that replacing butter with that shit makes any difference to your health then you deserve to get a terminal illness anyway

Fuck off

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

No lube required for your gaping hole punkers old boy. I suspect you prefer a brutal dry bumming anyhow, blood and shit from a good fisting show smooth it up. Good old 19th hole

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Margarine is not a word you'll see much on supermarket shelves in the UK now. What was once margarine tends to be called "spread", "dairy free spread" or just a marketing name like "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter". FYI I can believe it's not butter.

What about Margie Clark?