CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shia LaBeouf

Roadkill

This sad, crazy, little untalented shit bag is trying absolutely everything to remain famous seeing as he's such a shit actor. I'm sure you've all already saw his "art project" where he somehow protests against Trump by dressing up like a homeless man and chanting "he will not divide us", like the repetitive little attention seeking whore that he is:

632590260.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1

Millions of people have rightfully taken the piss out of him for this and apparently that's exactly what he wants, because he's now started another "art project" where he sits on a laptop in a secret cabin in the middle of Lapland and can only communicate with the outside world by listening to people through a microphone and writing messages back to them. For "art", you see.

The BBC are already treating him like the victim on this one because, surprise surprise, people are taking the piss out of him again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39592281

To be honest I agree with the BBC on this. It's time people stopped making fun of him and just put him out of his obvious misery for good. They could shove a stick up his arse and leave him to die from exposure on top of the Empire Estate Building. For "art", of course.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Whenever I saw the name on a film credit I always thought it was a woman, I wasn't far wrong since it's a cunt.

According to the Mirror his new war film Man Down made just £7 when it premiered in the UK, whoever bought that ticket must be feeling a bit ashamed of themselves!

29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whenever I saw the name on a film credit I always thought it was a woman, I wasn't far wrong since it's a cunt.

According to the Mirror his new war film Man Down made just £7 when it premiered in the UK, whoever bought that ticket must be feeling a bit ashamed of themselves!

It's shows a clear decline in his popularity among audiences, even the mongs that once found him entertaining for whatever reason. Hopefully one day soon he'll get the point that no one likes him and off himself.

There are few things worse in this world than a wealthy celebrity playing God, feeling they have the right to impose their superior moral compass on us mere mortals. Add to this he's obviously a loon, and it makes one cataclysmic fucking anus. Rest assured that if ever I come to power, he will be very near the top of my celebrity assassination list.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

That £7 was loose change found between the seats from an audience from the night before.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

A new film entitled 'Man Down'? You'll have Punkers getting his credit card out for an online booking in no time.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There are few things worse in this world than a wealthy celebrity playing God, feeling they have the right to impose their superior moral compass on us mere mortals. Add to this he's obviously a loon, and it makes one cataclysmic fucking anus. Rest assured that if ever I come to power, he will be very near the top of my celebrity assassination list.

Why wait until you come to power.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That was me. I felt tired so I needed somewhere deserted to have a nap. 

I don't recall what I've seen this fucking talent-resistant walloper in, but it's a safe bet to assume it was almost certainly shite. Blokes with long hair and "edgy" man-buns like this fucking beany hat-wearing cock-snorkeler should have their inadequate and predictably unmilked-by-a-woman bollocks tasered, then pushed slowly through a commercial bark-stripper. And set on fire. I want him dead.

8 hours ago, Rev said:

I don't recall what I've seen this fucking talent-resistant walloper in, but it's a safe bet to assume it was almost certainly shite. Blokes with long hair and "edgy" man-buns like this fucking beany hat-wearing cock-snorkeler should have their inadequate and predictably unmilked-by-a-woman bollocks tasered, then pushed slowly through a commercial bark-stripper. And set on fire. I want him dead.

You finish every nom because there's no arguing with your logic

• Like 1